It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disproving the Big Bang Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hey everyone!! Open your minds for this please.

I had a thought a little while ago while I was doing some experiments with magnets. I was looking for an orientation of magnets to create a magnet motor and stumbled on something quite interesting.. if I put a 2 in x 1 in disk rare earth magnet under a table and slightly flick a 1 in sphere magnet into the "orbit" on top of the table it will catch and spin around very fast for about 20 seconds until it reaches the center. I put a crude copper coil above the orbiting magnet and hooked it up to an led light. To my surprise it lit up pretty bright. So I started trying to figure out ways to get the sphere to orbit forever. One idea that crossed my mind was to gradually fluctuate the the magnet field, stronger to weaker. When the field was strong the sphere would get sucked in, when it was weak it would start expanding back out, turn the magnetic field up it will get sucked back in.. so on and so forth. So then I started comparing it to how our solar system rotates around the Milky Way. In order to keep the stars rotating around the Milky Way for eternity with out getting sucked into the center, the black hole would need to fluctuate its gravity the same way. The mass of objects determine how much gravitational force they have on other objects, so in order to fluctuate it would need to gain and loose mass very gradually but the mass would have to leave and enter somewhere and somehow. I thought.. well, maybe it gets transfered between 2 galaxies through wormholes. Say Galaxy A has 100 units of mass and Galaxy B has 90 units. Things go from high to low pressure naturally so Galaxy A would start loosing mass to Galaxy B until B reached 100 units, then B would start loosing mass to A and this would repeat forever. This could also describe why the Universe is expanding right now IF there is a super super massive black hole in the middle of the universe. The same process would happen but between two universes. This is makes the big bang unnecessary. From what I understand, the big bang was thought up because of the speed that everything is traveling outwards from the center and it would have started at the center of the universe about 15 billion years ago. I know this is a way out there idea but I want to see what others with more knowledge of this type of thing think. I'm sure there are plenty of things I am misinformed about.. but it really just makes sense to me. (Or I am at least on to something.)

"There is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance."
"To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science."
-Einstein

One more thing - I think the universes would be stacked on top of each other but in a toroidal/donut shape. For example.. if you cut a donut like a pizza each slice would contain a universe. Another example, if that doesn't make sense.. Stack 20 universes in pipe then bend that pipe into a toroidal shape. They would all be connected then. (and actually another possibility I just came up with is that all the universes could actually be in the same space but just be at different frequencies.. if that makes sense... they would then all share the same super super massive black hole... [getting over my head though])

(I know this is crazy but open your minds and just think about for a bit.)
I would love it if not everyone tries to tell me that I'm crazy. There might be some supporting evidence out there to back this up, but if everyone just debunks it then there would have been no point in me suggesting this in the first place.

Peace

[edit on 19-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

The orbit of planets around a sun through gravity and inertia doesn't work the same as the rotation of the metallic object around the magnetic field you experienced. There's no need to "strengthen/weaken" a gravitational field in order to keep a planet in orbit. Gravity is the force that keeps an object
"attracted" to a larger object. Inertia is the force that keeps an object rotating around another bigger object. Without gravity a planet would simply fly out of its solar system. Without inertia, the planet would crash into the larger object.

When we witness an object with an eccentric orbit, say the way Venus's orbit is different than the other planets in our solar system, that is a good indication that it was bombarded by a third party object long ago. In this case the initial inertia of the planet was changed by an outside force.

I don't think you are crazy danman23, but you would need to provide an alternative theory of electromagnetism and gravity that accounts for all of the phenomena that these theories currently describe, in a manner that both offers explanation for our current understanding and also provides for the new understanding you offer.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

I always thought we did get closer.. just very slightly though. So I did a little looking around and found this:

"The average distance between each planet and the Sun is decreasing very, very slowly. This is due to the loss of orbital energy to gravitational waves and the very slight resistance from passing through space that isn't a perfect vacuum."

Im talking about the movement of the solar systems around black holes and galaxies around universes anyways.. which would have the same effects.

Then I came across this..

"The prevailing theory called the Big Bang presumes the creation of the entire universe from ex nihilo, that is, "creation out of nothing”. A more formal statement by cosmologist is that the universe resulted from a vacuum fluctuation. There was no space, no time and no matter, yet we are led to believe that from this state of no-thing a special event occurred over 15 billion years ago. Though the Big Bang has become the prevailing paradigm, a challenge to its role as a dominant theory of the universe has been made and is known as the Quasi Steady State Cosmology (QSSC) proposed by scientists Fred Hoyle, Geoffrey Burbridge, and Jayant V. Narlikar.

The QSSC proposes the continuous creation of matter in space rather than a single event and proposes to account for observations that seem to strain the limits of the Big Bang model. Other proposed cosmologies suggest that our universe is just one in a chain of reproducing universes. That the substance of the universe seems to come from nowhere is a continuing mystery and is the edge where physics fumbles for answers."

Whole article

Please.. anyone have any supportive thoughts or info???

Edit to add: "Our own star moves toward and away from the Milky Way's center, and also up and down through the galactic plane." I just came across that while researching a theory on evolution that is being discussed currently... and oddly enough it supports my theory.. hmmmm.

Whole article

Peace

Edit: I just noticed, in my original post I called the donut shape toroidal.. I meant torus.. (it wont let me edit it.)

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23
turn the magnetic field up it will get sucked back in.. so on and so forth.

the black hole would need to fluctuate the same way.

How are you turning the magnetic field up?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A 200 lb pulling force electromagnet... I have experimented with it but I have to figure out a way to time it just right to keep it going. (Im not an electrical engineer.) I just turned it on and off repeatedly.. the sphere orbited but not uniformly. Here is where I got it from.

For my generator I actually found it to be simpler to just slightly move the 2 in x 1 in permanent rare earth magnet every 15 seconds to expand the orbit of the 1 in sphere magnet again to repeat the process.

Thanks for your interest.. keep it focused on my theory though.. (my generator is still under development, but I'm pretty sure I have all the bugs worked out in my head.. just need to implement it.)

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I was just curious. I admit to having no idea of the physics behind it but I thought it was interesting. I may show my ignorance here but...

If you could make it fluctuate without any human input, then it would be perpetual motion and then free energy. yes? If so, that's a major hurdle, your black hole theory could only work if there is outside intelligent force controlling it?

You mention about Galaxy A and Galaxy B having 90 and 100 units of mass and then switching. Without outside force, what happens when it reaches 95?

It's interesting you raise the thoughts about other universes in the same space but on different frequencies. I believe this is not only true but is not the only way other universes/dimensions exist. However, my lack of education in this field allow me such fantasies.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The immediate problem that I see with your hypothesis is that it rests on a black hole's magnetic field acting on the stars and planets.

A magnetic field is limited and weak at significant distances when compared to gravity. The Earth's magnetic field, for instance, acts on the ionized particles coming from the sun only when they get pretty close.

But matter in bulk is electrically neutral. So no matter how strong a spinning black hole's magnetic field is, it isn't going to attract or repel a star or planet to any degree.

I do find it interesting that you have a spherical magnet, though. And it's no surprise that it would light up the LED. Flowing electricity creates a magnetic field, and a changing magnetic field creates an electric flow.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I was just curious. I admit to having no idea of the physics behind it but I thought it was interesting. I may show my ignorance here but...

If you could make it fluctuate without any human input, then it would be perpetual motion and then free energy. yes? If so, that's a major hurdle, your black hole theory could only work if there is outside intelligent force controlling it?

I was shooting for a perpetual motion when I stumbled upon it... I am no way saying that it is though (I don't want to get off topic here.).. at the least it is very efficient. I would either use a simple machine to move the permanet magnet every 15 seconds automatically or use the electromagnet with the permanent magnet and have it fluctuate automatically.

You mention about Galaxy A and Galaxy B having 90 and 100 units of mass and then switching. Without outside force, what happens when it reaches 95?

Well.. I thought about the same thing initially and came to the conclusion that the momentum of going from A to B wouldn't be able to reverse until A was at a low enough pressure to start pulling the matter back.

It's interesting you raise the thoughts about other universes in the same space but on different frequencies. I believe this is not only true but is not the only way other universes/dimensions exist. However, my lack of education in this field allow me such fantasies.

Same here.. This is kinda what I thought it would look like..

I believe that is actually a picture of what what some people think the tree of life looks like.. (crazy huh) I got the pic from The 2012 Enigma But I cant remember exactly what he refers it to... I just remembered the shape. I'd need to rewatch it.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
The immediate problem that I see with your hypothesis is that it rests on a black hole's magnetic field acting on the stars and planets.

A magnetic field is limited and weak at significant distances when compared to gravity. The Earth's magnetic field, for instance, acts on the ionized particles coming from the sun only when they get pretty close.

But matter in bulk is electrically neutral. So no matter how strong a spinning black hole's magnetic field is, it isn't going to attract or repel a star or planet to any degree.

Actually, looking back, I failed to mention that the black hole fluctuates it's gravitational force.. the more mass something has the more gravitational force... The less mass it has the less the force it has. (Sorry, Make sense now?)

I do find it interesting that you have a spherical magnet, though. And it's no surprise that it would light up the LED. Flowing electricity creates a magnetic field, and a changing magnetic field creates an electric flow.

Ya, they are really cool.. (I can also mimic two galaxies colliding.. the two spheres spin for a very very long time.) I first bought a bunch of 1/4 in rare earth sphere magnets and I was doing an experiment involving 1/2 in x 1/4 disc rare earth magnets underneath a table. Randomly there was a 1/4 sphere on the table and it started moving towards the magnet under the table.. (obviously) but was less obvious that it started orbiting. So I played with that for a while.. and thought.. hmm.. what If I up grade this to larger magnets.. So I ordered a 2 in x 1 in disc (175 lb pulling force) and a 1 in sphere magnet (about 75 lb pulling force? they didn't say) and started playing with that.. all I have to say is that sphere can get up to at least couple hundred miles an hour.. depending on the thickness of the table. I knew that the moving magnet would generate electricity with copper wires aligned perpendicular to the motion.. I just didn't think it would work so well with the random coil I had laying around. (But again.. let's stay on the theory)

Thanks for your interest!!

(Edit: I edited my original post after you pointed this out.)

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I already have a thread on this topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Ok.. thats cool. Ill check it out. This is all original info coming from me though.. (minus the links I found after coming up with this theory out of my own observations and intuition.)

Edit: I briefly went through the links you posted (I will read them more thoroughly later.) but I did not find anyone that tries to explain what I am here, but they sure do support it!
Please read what I wrote..

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I spent a little bit of time and put together an image to describe what I'm talking about. (I changed my mind about universes being inside each other.. I think dimensions in each universe are though as you can see bellow.)

new topics

top topics

join