It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlighten me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Evening, folks--I'm Makoto, and I'm a conspiracy theorist.
*crickets chirping*
Damn, that joke never works. Anyway, I'm an atheist, a determinist, and the founder and sole practitioner of the Homatsu school of Zen Buddhism. My beliefs regarding the most common ideas I see being batted around here are as follows:
I believe that Bush and Co. used 9/11 to their own benefit, and continue to milk it almost as much as Israel milks the holocaust--but I have yet to see any evidence for government involvement in the affair that I cannot debunk.
I believe that Kennedy had so many powerful people with motives to kill him that it's a wonder he lived as long as he did. Still, if it was a conspiracy, it was a really #ty one--which sort of eliminates a couple of suspects from the list, including most of the most popular options.
I believe that the government lied to us about Roswell to cover up the then-classified research they were doing--alien life cannot reach Earth by any means short of a generation ship.
I believe that the Illuminati died out centuries ago, the Freemasons are a glorified fraternity, and the Jews are too busy regressing to the Bronze Age to do any puppetmastering.
I believe that the Earth's out-of-whack temperature is only the beginning of our problems. Once the Siberian permafrost finishes melting, the methane content of our atmosphere will rival that reached during the Permian Period. I won't go into detail on what happened back then--we have a century, at most, to change our ways before we see it firsthand.
So that's my take on reality--let's see if you folks can show me the truth of the matter. Also, in before sheeple and/or prole.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

join