It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, new here. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hey everybody.

I've been lurking on these boards for a while now, trying to read up on a bunch of things and get a feel for the personalities and the way of things around here before beginning to post myself.

Well, I wont give my full name but you guys can call me K, as many people who actually know me do. I was drawn to this board because of some of the very interesting threads on UFOs and Area 51, but I've since read alot of the threads that arent related to that at all and I'm intrigued by all the opinions on here, so I decided finally to join in on the conversations myself.

I'm pretty open minded, I'll always hear out both sides of a story before I make up my mind completely, and if I'm proven wrong I always take it gracefully.

Well, I wont take up too much of your time reading this, I'm terrible at introductions, but I did wanna post a quick hello before I started posting elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Welcome, Benvenuti, bienvenida, Irashaimasu
You get the idea... :-) Enjoy the board you will find many many many different views opinions etc...lotsa fun, hang around

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I have managed to make myself right at home here with the help of other members.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
welcome! hope you enjoy your stay, oh, and stay awhile!

It's a great place to hang out and chat
ATS is a great board

Tela

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Have fun out on the boards and dont forget to check out BTS.

Usually you will find me over there, see ya around.

Bye..

JQ.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welome. Keep your salt grains and sense of humor handy. The ignore button will save your sanity.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome Miss Valentine to the ATS Board

( you expressed an interest in one of my Threads which I have now set up a second time: Please see"Second Go- Classified Documents of Abduction)

All the best - Circle

top topics

join