It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden agenda... what is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hey guys, firstly i hope this thread finds you all well and prosperous

Secondly, i have a question......

I was at work tonight and got chatting to this guy who is an economist, we got onto the subject of NWO and the mass population slaughter etc

Basically he pointed out to me that it wasn't in the interest of the powers that be to lose population, as it would lose money! and after all isn't this place now built on the stuff!!

Also he told me that although the dollar is having problems at the moment that basically all the oil in the world is calculated by the dollar and it would never truly sink, and the idea of a one currency for america would never come to pass because of this.

I understand there is a lot more to it, more than i will ever understand as i am not an economist or a politician but to be fair it sounded like the guy had a point, about this side of things anyway.

I also want to add that i am not someone who believes in money my self, so i'm just looking at it from a fence like perspective.

I know some of you are going to roll your eyes and think i'm stupid, but i was wondering if you like I have been feeling that things aren't right, if you sense that a lot of these conspiracies are true, regardless of the details then would you please tell me your opinion...

What does the OWG stand to gain by controlling us in the manner they propose to do so?

i have heard ideas of how the situation is ET related, but i can't seem to get it all clear in my mind, the order of it all, what is the agenda??

it would be nice to hear some peoples summaries of the situation!

peace x

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
lol wut?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
errm yeah i did say i might sound a bit stupid but there's no need to laugh at me mate!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ok, i've not had much response on this thread so i'm going to rephrase my question

If you have been truth seeking and are aware of the NWO etc, what , in your own opinion is the over all plan of the powers that be??

i'm not looking for pages of proof as individual topics can be researched, what i'm looking for is your own personal summary of what is happening now and what you think is going to happen next?

I'm particularly interested in the "why" of it all, what do they stand to gain

would be interesting to see what we have all learned so far!

real x

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

I don't think there is one singular "Powers That Be" group any more; rather there are different competing factions, with different agendas....

In the West there are the Rothschild and Rockefeller-led factions, then there are the Asian factions/secret societies (Reds and Blues), and probably some other groups as well....

From what I understand from the Benjamin Fulford interviews and things like that, the Western elite had plans to depopulate the world by like 5 billion people, especially Asia; but now the Asian factions have stepped in and threatened to assassinate all of the Western elite should they try to proceed with that.

According to Fulford, there are some serious negotiations in the works to finally bring out all the "free energy" technologies and actually work toward solving the world's problems - pollution, poverty, environmental destruction etc.

Time will tell....

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Project Camelot interviews Benjamin Fulford

This is a must-watch for anyone researching NWO, globalisation, depopulation, new energy technologies etc....

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
thank you darlin' i will have a look at it when i get some time!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
thats what makes it a hidden agenda no? the fact that we dont know it?

for all we know cancer could just be a way to force humans to evolve though cell mutations. or something random like that. the point being it could be very well anything and we wouldnt know.

the powers that be i would assume like being on top and those with power usually seek more. so if anything its something along the lines of megalomania lol.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Fibonacci11235]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
thank you for your replies guys!

i understand what you're saying but what i am trying to get to is the whole picture. i know of conspiracies within the government to do certain things to us, but why are they really doing it?? if they plan to reduce the population they will lose money, usually it all comes down to money so what other reason could they have for doing this? i've heard stories about alien involvement, i just want to know how all these conspiracies tie in with one another! i already have a sort of blurred picture of it all, but i wanted to hear everyone elses thoughts

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Your economist friend may have a point...to a point. In regards to depopulation, were I to think like an 'elite', I would think that People who do not otherwise contribute to the economic climate would be prime targets.

I personally think the real goal is domination, manipulation, and control. Or in a word: power.

* Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
* Those in power will not willingly release it

As long as children continue to suffer - on all levels - this farce will continue.

Deeper than the ingrained ideas behind NWO and varying theories lie the truth: disinformation, expansion of power, limiting reisistance, creating mass hysteria and deep distrust.

For all who debate the results of his life, Jesus spoke truth to power in many areas, one of which was 'love thy neighbor as thyself.' One of the most effective ways any 'Power that be' has maintained said power is by convincing us that many of our neighbors are not to be trusted and hence unlovable. And I am no saint in this arena.

Ultimately, such evil, whatever its guise, must be rooted out - for its end goal, however passive or nefarious, is irrelevant. It is evil. The kind of evil that engenders apathy and cowardice (and maybe that is the goal).

[edit on 20-4-2008 by DelphinAntares]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i hear you loud and clear, as a people now we are told we Must all the time, if we don't do what we must then we are made to feel inadaquit.

we have to be attractive, we have to be rich, we have to be smart, we have to have a nice car.....

if we constantly feel like we aren't good enough we end up down and hating our selves, then how can we even begin to love?? so it's not just a case of them destroying our relationship with others, it's a case of them destroying our relationship with ourselves!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Killing off 5 billion of the earths population would not have any effect on their wealth. They would have all the land the 5 billion used to occupy, slave the 1 billion left, less people for less resistance.

These people are demented sickos. Imagine growing up like them. Filthy rich, no wants. They are not taught compassion. They hurt and kill people with no feelings at all. When you can have and do whatever you want, life is empty and boring, they need something to fill the void, so they play god. Impacting others lives is what amuses them the most.

They remind me of a character in the movie Hannibal. One of Hannibals patients is a young man who's the son of filthy rich parents. His life is so boring and empty because he can have and do whatever he wants , at Hannibals suggestion for some excitement he slices his face off.

We will never understand the desires of these sick sinister people.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I am not so sure that there is anything so distinct as a single, well organized group out there controlling the world. Its fuzzy because while it seems all to be related it really is not. There are many theories that try to tie everything up together in a neat bundle - but in the end thats all they are, is theories. They might be right on, close or light years from the truth - who really knows? Only time will tell. There could be alien involvement or not, but what matters to me is the results of manipulation, for whatever reason, that we do see.
I think people are selfish - especially those with power and money (same thing really). They appear to be working cohesively as a unit but in my mind only cooperate to the extent they have to to meet their own objectives, and would undermine and take over their conspirators in a flash if they could.
That they control, influence and pull the strings of government is no question. That they use mind control techniques in advertising and thru media control is obvious, but not so much as a diabolical plot as a simple tool to help them exploit the population.
That there are families who for generations have been at the top of the heap is also not a question. Whether its alien blood-lines or just "good" experience, upbringing, training and connections is also not much of a mystery.
What is less understood tho, is how the rest of us allow the traditional elite to manipulate us, our governments and our life. They would not be able to do it unless we let them - at least not in a so-called democracy. What frustrates me is that we seem unable to do anything about it even tho we know its happening. I suspect we are part of the problem because we "buy" into the false promise of a "better life" that they feed us.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
this is the second time i have had to agree with you today!! i've just made you my friend!

I understand what you're saying, maybe i should have called the thread "the hidden agenda, what are we gonna do about it"!!

i have said this before so many times that we are so far gone now that even most people who feel that their government is corrupt and understand there is more going on that meets the eye still feel completely helpless!

In a way we are like an animal that used to be wild but now we are so tame we have forgotten how to survive and if we were thrown into the wilderness we wouldn't last 5 minutes!!

Maybe all the conspiracies aren't related! but i feel there are many connections within this twisted web that we haven't realised yet!

time will tell i guess!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by realism

In a way we are like an animal that used to be wild but now we are so tame we have forgotten how to survive and if we were thrown into the wilderness we wouldn't last 5 minutes!!

great analogy, - more than a little sad tho, isn't it
yes, i think most of us fear losing all the familiar systems and comforts that have kept us superficially pacified.
If you haven't already, I would suggest you check out the link to the Project Camelot interview a couple of posts above, with Benjamin Fulford. Its a fascinating read, (kept me up all night) and goes into the whole subject in amazing detail.
There's a suggestion there that this whole problem is about to be resolved later this year, but the scenario he describes is so far out there that it is once again too much for this feeble mind to grasp. He doesn't, unfortunately talk about "what if" his plan doesn't unfold as he hopes.
If Fulford is telling it as he has seen it, then the conspiracy is much more formal and organized than I ever imagined.

new topics

join