It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light is the breath of God?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is a very interesting programme - it has been discussed here before - called "The Day I Died". At one time, it was available online, then taken down, and now I find it's available in several parts on Youtube.

Anyway, at one point a woman who is describing her NDE says that she was told by other "departed" people about the nature of the light (the very one that most people with NDE seem to experience) - specifically, that "no, the light is not God - the light is what happens when God breathes".

Obviously, I am in no position to judge its accuracy or anything, but I must say that was a somewhat startling statement - certainly very interesting.

Does anyone have any ideas or opinions regarding this "insight"?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Light is the oxygen of god.

He is as real as you or I. (G)REAT (O)MNISCIENT (D)IRECTOR

Gods fuel source.

It is true when he breathes your spirit does, the energy are waves of light that he breathes towards you and through you. It makes your vibration resonate with pure energy.

He asks you questions and when you get them right, he sends waves of euphoric bliss your way.

I remember.

He sucks in our memories here and breathes light into you for them.

He regulates our breathing through his breath of light.

When he takes in a breath you feel like your spirit is being pulled in and out with every intake and outake of light. He takes your darkness with his intake of breath and breathes light back into you.

Your darkness would be experiences that he uses as fuel for light.

After awhile he will start laughing and bring joyful tears into you.

And yes the non-physical of his being would blow your physical body apart when he starts laughing. these are the purest feelings/vibrations you will ever feel.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why would God need to breath at all? It is also is written in Genesis that God created the light, so that does not really make practical sense that light is the breath of God.

Light therefor sounds more like one of his creations to me, but if you think about it in symbolistic terms, light could be interepted as "the breath of God", since it is life vital for existance.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You might want to reexamine NDE a little deeper. Not all NDE's are the same. You can't group them all into one singular experience. God breathed on me mumbo jumbo. His breath is light. What next, his farts are the beginning of joy? I guarantee you it is not!
I can tell you this though, everyone is in for one heck of a surprise when they leave this place. "Just my reply to your question."

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

That's a very interesting take on it, Menguard.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I can tell you this though, everyone is in for one heck of a surprise when they leave this place.

Oh, I believe you...

And it's not my views on NDE that I have posted here.
If you can - and if you haven't done it before - do have a look at that programme.
It's really, really good.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
Why would God need to breath at all? It is also is written in Genesis that God created the light, so that does not really make practical sense that light is the breath of God.

Light therefor sounds more like one of his creations to me, but if you think about it in symbolistic terms, light could be interepted as "the breath of God", since it is life vital for existance.

I have no idea "why".

What struck me was precisely the originality of the metaphor (IF that's what it is). When people find themselves "on the other side" - or at least think thy do - one wouldn't expect them to think in symbolic terms.
(And I don't think they do.)

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

You are more then welcome thank you for your kind reply.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Menguard, your description is very striking as I have had a "supernatural" experience exactly like what your illustration of God sending wave of euphoria after answering him correctly. If you read this, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Ken

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I had a heart attack and died, but was brought back. After this event the strangest concept kept going through my mind, Light is Gods breath. ????

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You can read about my NDE (near death experience) by clicking on the image/text in my signature.

I can tell you from my experience that the light fills your soul with perfect joy, peace, love and warmth....I really can't explain it but you know it's from God when you feel it that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Yo.
Not sure if you check your old NDE topic, so I'll ask the question here. How long did they say you were clinically dead for?

top topics

join