It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11Am 21st december 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
reply to post by dave420

thats a fair comment but we will find out really soon !

True, we could find out tody, tomarrow, or in three years for all we know. I mean, there is always a possiblity for having a 'world' alternating event, its just a matter of closing your eyes and pointing to that year, and saying its 2012.

I mean, tomarrow, NASA could discover a 10 mile wide asteroid coming out of the glare of the Sun, that could wipe out most of hummanity.

Or in three years we learn IRAN has launched a series of long-ranged nucelar weapons or something along those lines.

Or we could find out about alien life in a week.

Something will happen tomarrow, in a week, and in 4 years. I mean, when they developed the polio vaccine, it changed the world, and I could go on with those types of things...

But my point is that about every year we have some world-changing event like 9/11, Iraq war, Afgan War, elections, nuclear weapons development, new hostilites, new scientific discovers, and new cures for deasises.

I believe something will happen, like it always does

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Draves

Thanks for the Global consciousness link.
It's all about resonance isn't it?

Global consciousness has also been called the noosphere- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
talks about the sphere of concepts and emotions that surrounds the globe.

I actually think that Buddha had a deeper grasp of this.
Buddha taught that all manifestations arise from consciousness and that
that consciousness is infinite, (he says unborn and endless-same thing).
And that consciousness is not only global, but intergalactic or universal.
Consciousness permeates the whole universe and is always looking to
manifest as life-and does so multidimesionally.
Buddha said there are 3 dimensions of consciousness manifestation.
1)Our normal earth/body/mind dimension
2)The Dimension of light beings in light bodies
3)The dimension of pure consciousness that rides the universal wave
therefore is formless.

Plus he went deeper than most on this subject and teaches that our reality/illusion
manifests through vibratory resonance of consciousness that is located at our
nadis. Nadis are the intersection of meridian chakra energy pathways.
In this way Buddha did not limit consciousness to the brain.
Concepts forming through language therefore A being
the arising of the primordial wave. A is shaped like a wave.

Einstein was really into Buddha's theory on this score and said so.

To sum up people all focusing and resonating on a 2012 event will snap
that psychic sine wave (sinusoid) to higher psychic troughs and valleys.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

i was just looking around on youtube and i watched this and i thought i would post it so everyone could see it www.youtube.com... its not exactly proof but its what could happen

ps. please dont just watch half please try to watch it to the end and its better with the sound on if you have speakers.

and if you have anymore about 2012 or what might happen leading up to or just what you think will happen please tell me about it or please send a link

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi Billy, welcome to ATS. Good thread.

I would just like to correct two misconceptions.

1 - The world won't come to an end in 2012, as that is not what the Mayans believd. The calendar doesn't end in 2012. It is merely the completion of a long year cycle (about 26,000 yrs.) Then we begin a new cycle. What they did predict is that something huge will happen to change our lives here on the earth, something of great magnitude.
I would also like to add that Hinduism predicts the same thing. I don't believe it has an exact date, but it is very close.

2 - Yes, Bush is trying to take over the world. Read our foreign policy, as laid out in the PNAC document, written BEFORE 9/11. It says it right in there. It also said they would need a "Pearl Harbor type of event" to initiate this process. Rememeber, this was written before 9/11. I don't know if there's still the original document out there, but I remember reading it right after 9/11 and being absolutely horrified.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by christiansoldier

i know i used to believe in the end in 2012 when i started this post bt i have been realizing its not the end but just a new beggining

also when u said that the mayans and the hindus predicted something was going to happen in 2012 5000 years ago i only was looking around the internet yesterday and i was reading about them and they both predicted a 2012 event without even meeting 5000 years ago

its really strange but i cant quite fiund the the website i was on yesterday but heres one i found just now hinduism.about.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

Planet X is out. It was supposedly supposed to fly past in 2000, and it was just some crazy medium who said that.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

heres another link but i havnt read the website yet but it looks good plz read it thank you.

www.viewzone.com...

and if theres any more websites out there plz post them here

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
with research into the concept, not just watching a video or reading one person's view, you'll see that there is a cycle, which the mayan calender follows, as well as the aztec, which is based off of the mayan but more in depth. the cycle the calender follows is of our planet related to our solar system, much of the data held in this calender can be found on the other side of the globe 4500 years ago. it catalogues the travel of the last planet in our system, on an elliptical orbit between two suns.
december 21, the cycle restarts.. let's refer to it as the cycle's 'death'. three days of gravitational stand still from the forces of the usually absent planet leave one side of the earth in darkness. then, our mystery planet slingshots back to it's regular orbit across the system only for december 25 to be the day we recieve our sun again. anyone familiar with egyptian mythology? horus, was born on dec 25, from a miracle birth, did good works, was worshiped by 3 kings and was betrayed by one of his 12 disciples and murdered only to be ressurected 3 days later.. sound familliar? jesus, maybe? the same story exists in ancient cultures from all across the planet with a few changes. but, dec 25, 3 days of death only to be ressurected, 12 followers and 3 worshipers are prevelant in most.
the 12 followers or desciples refer to the constellations we see from earth and the three kings, or perhaps wisemen in the jesus story refer to the notches on orion's belt. since ancient times, they've been known as the three kings.
during the time of the gravitational fight between our planet and the mystery planet, earth being held back, it slows it's rotation, eventually to a temporary stop, and consequently completes a wobble that the earth has been on, on it's axis, since as far we can date back.. or at the least as i understand it, the wobble will be done one cycle, and possibly continue on, b/c of the effects of the other system based off of the dwarf star's system's gravity.
so.. in these 3 days, the earths core being stuck in statis, the tectonic plates and other makeup of the earth will still be moving.. as if when stirring a drink and you stop the spoon in the center of the glass.. the spoon is still, but the liquid continues to move, as it's not fixed to the spoon. the earth's crust will do much the same. along with said concept, when the 3 days are up, the magnetic poles will have moved, more or less completely switching, leaving the earth in a rotation of the opposite direction. (now australia's toilets will flush clockwise O.o).
changes in the poles, and consequently, equator will not match the climates in which they'll be located, so massive storms are a guarentee. tsunami's like never before seen, when the oceans crash over onto the coastlines assisted by majorly melted ice-caps and earthquakes above the scales we've prepared to measure them. along with volcanic eruptions that would otherwise never have happened.
these symptoms are that of a pole-shift, it's not just what the doomsday sayers of 2012 think, it's the scientific explaination of the events that would follow a pole-shift of suggested magnitude.
there is belief of another, longer cycle, in which the whole system itself aligns in such a way that it makes room for humanity to evolve.. the effects of the wobble being gone, the earth will move in a proper 360 degree rotation, giving us as many days, as opposed to the 365.3 that we end up with b/c of the wobble. coincidentally, the 13th zodiac, long disregared: ophicious, the serpant bearer, will be visible between sagittarius and i think it's scorpio. anyway, our sun is supposed to be directly lined up with the dark rift; the center of our galaxy.. ophicious (which looks like a pheonix) will be pirched upon our sun and the milky way.. which happens to look like a snake slightly coiled. the pheonix rising from the nest of fire after it's death to be reborn. more ancient symbology. [email protected] for chat on topic

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Honestly I am also kind of getting tired of seeing these threads over and over again. In all honesty, I kind of hope I am not here on earth to witness that particular moment in time. Doesn't mean I am not curious. It just means that I think there is a lot of hype for a day that has been painted for death and destruction. Think about it. Do you really want to live to see this day? I do. But I definitely don't want to be here when it happens. I do Hope that our leaders that make war instead of peace will finally find justice. Life must go on.....without them.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
what you see now will be erased and the truth will be shown. Our consciousness is being controlled by higher beings that we do not know of. Whoever will be ready to move on, will see the world and the universe as it is and whoever is not ready will recreate reality in their own heads from the memory of the world they have.
Atlantis will rise for those who seek it. The lost cities will rise again.
Rebirth can only happen after destruction. Just like a phoenix, the earth will die and rise again from its ashes. It needs to cleanse itself. Every few years the earth fights back. The earth, Maya, is a living being. We are the cells on this planet like we have cells in our body. If we have an illness or a parasite feeding off us, we kill it, the same way, our planet earth will fight back.

no one truly knows what will happen on 21 dec, 2012, or feb 10, 2012.
FOr people who do not believe, nothing will actually happen for they are too afraid of change and they do not believe that anything good can happen.
For those who want to see the higher level of truth, they will feel the evolution of their souls and spirits.
Be good to others. Spread peace, love and light. Be calm. Breathe. UNite.
for that is all that we can do before we are forced to get washed away into the oceans.

this will not be the end. It is just the beginning of a new world. Of a new level of consciousness for Human beings, All beings. Our galactic neighbours will visit us. Everything will fall into place. Balance. Power will be replaced with ethics.

peace. love. understanding.
A human.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
In 2012 the world will change.
People are dying right now.
Disease and famine has plagued our world for most of recorded time.
The volcano may blow and tace out the Southwest US.
Bush is in office for power, and may not want to let it go.

All things are possible, but no one person has ever gotten the end day correct. I doubt anyone ever will.
Expect great change coming to us soon, but only change.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join