It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interviews George Green (underground facilities/disks/pleiadieans)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So glad i found this post...

Much of what is written in the books resonate very deeply with me.
He discusses in the books in detail about how we are to prepare for what is coming and what we are to do in the meantime.

Much of this information had already been relayed to me intuitively.
from what source i'm not entirely sure but there nonetheless.
Typically it happens when i'm asleep, as it states in the video here. I typically wake in the morning with a need to research ideas that pop into my head. Most of which initially seems foreign or unrelated until i put the pieces together myself. Nothing is completely handed to you. You have to want the truth.

The gist of the books is personal responsibility. Not looking outside ourselves for authority or answers. Knowing that the desire to know will draw the answers to you. They do indeed come.

Having read the books I know that i'm in a position and have been prepared without realizing it to be in this position to assist others when the time comes. I've even moved for this same reason.

The audio for the first book is available online for free and the next two are in pdf version and also free. I urge you to read these books if you haven't already.

www.nomorehoaxes.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Who really, really is Henry!

Its ultimately 5 people and one Henry has just passed away.

Then Mr X has suddenly died too.

The link takes you to a site most of us know and its always worth a look. I think these folks are just trying to tell peoples truth. This gives some things to talk about. So If you wanna take the mick............pick another forum.

Glad ATS gives us a chance to debate things like this.

AL

projectcamelot.org

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I love the Project Camelot interviews. I believe the reason that some people have a hard time grasping the subjects is because they are the truth...although there are some that are contradicting. It is he induviduals truth. We have to be open to ALL possibilities. What I prefer to do is listen and gather information and whatever resonates with me becomes my truth. I don't agree with everything...but who is to say what another persons experience is. Just because I have never experienced an alien abduction doesn't mean that it never happens.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i don't know that i have ever experienced an abduction...
i have read all four books and they resonated with me from the very beginning...
throughout the books you are called upon to "ask for discernment"
that is very important...
don't leave it up to intellect..
there is an outside source that can help you to understand...
you are also asked to repeat this phrase if you care to learn or be a part of what is to come..
"i am a human becoming, help me to become"
anyone familiar with this or has at least tried?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i am assuming, since the last update to this thread was a while back that there have been other discussions elswhere?

Any links to newer threads?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join