It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Jimmy Carter is a Vampire???

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My appologies for a sensationalist headline but I just noticed a moment ago that FOX news is currently running variations of a news item which culminate in a depiction of side by side images of the Pope and Jimmy Carter.

In the image of Carter, his incisor teeth are decidedly pointed (think vampire...). A quick image search of Carter did not reveal teeth that looked anything like what I just saw on FOX news.

I don't bring this up due to any particular political opinion, It's simply an observation which I found to be odd.

Unfortunately, I have no way to capture this image. Can anyone here with an ability to do a screen cap post it for further consideration? I would imagine that this clip will be running throughout the day.

Thanks for any help,

SK

[edit on 18-4-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Didn't find anything about Jimmy Carter, but I did find this Pope pic...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yup, there's nothing holy in the Pope's appearance. He does look creepy.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on FOX news since, but have not seen them run that piece again since. I think it was a hit peice on Carter for his meeting with Hammas (not really sure of the context as I was not paying close attention) At the end of the story they showed 2 pics side by side. The one of the pope was just a generic image but the pic of Carter looked like he had pronounced vampire fangs!

It really concerns me when I see evidence of media photoshopping images to influence public opinion.

If anyone can post a screencap please do so....if it could be shown that they altered the image of Carter this would make FOX look very bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
So Jimmy Carter is a Vampire???

No .. he's just an extreme left winger who is going a bit wonky.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No, I've seen him outside in the sun first-hand before. But nice title.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
No, I've seen him outside in the sun first-hand before. But nice title.

Contrary to some beliefs, the vampire, like any other night creature, can move about by day, though it is not his natural time and his powers are weak. -Professor Abraham Van Helsing

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Hmmm. He seemed to be driving nails just fine...

But I have nothing but circumstantial evidence that he is human.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

Wow, you're link came up "forbidden." Must've been censored by the Vampire master race who secretly rule the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

hah, here is another try. He had a Jimmy Carter Work Project not far from here and we all built homes together. Fun time- Hopefully this picture will work.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

I dunno. I think that hat is suspect.

Seriously though, I've heard he really is a good guy and tries to do a lot of good.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

You may not know this but the Associated Press (AP) has been caught on several occasions Photoshopping photographs trying to make an anti American point. One that comes to mind is an Iraqi village showing an undetonated US bomb in some civilian part of town. I'll try to look for the site from 3 years ago but it showed the origiinal an APp altered photo.

And people call AP a credible news source?
Gimme a break.

Carter is responsible for most of the terrorism you see today when he had some doing in helping overthrow the Shah of Iran back in the 70's. The result, we saw the emergence of the Ayatollah Khomeini and immediately afterwards, the takeover of the America Embassy in Iran and the all the Americans that were taken hostage for 444 days, only to be released when Reagan became President.

All this thanks to Carter, and I won't even bring up the close relationship with his buddy Yassar Arafat, the man that invented airline hijacking and took terror to a new level.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Yup, there's nothing holy in the Pope's appearance. He does look creepy.

Thats why John Paul II will always be rembered as the "real" pope. He looked holy.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacore

You probably never saw Pope John Paul the first, the Pope I remember more as a kid.
After he passed away his successor was Pope for - ahem- 33 days, and then John Paul II became Pope.

33, where have I seen that number before?

I know Jesus was 33 years old when he was crucified.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I found a pic where Ratzinger doesn't look as creepy as usual. I think maybe he was younger or something. Check his eyes though. Its like hes peering into your soul!!!!!!!

www.cfpeople.org...

Then again, I also searched (for almost 5 minutes) for this pic of him looking evil - www.timboucher.com...

He honestly looks like The Emperor from Star Wars.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't know if JC is one, but I believe they exist now.

One week ago this very night I sat in a conference room and suddenly it felt as though someone stuck a straw in my neck and sucked the very energy out of my body. In a matter of moments I was depleted and realized I had to go back to my hotel and sleep. I was toast and I hadn't had any alcohol or drugs or anything.

As I stood up I saw the person sitting right behind me and I knew she was the vampire that had stolen the energy out of my body. There was no doubt in my mind she had done this.

I won't give names here because she is quite well known and also a friend of ATS. But her initials are LMH.

If you ever attend a convention, don't let her sit behind you.

I'm serious.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe ??

I only know her name I have no idea what she does. This, using a straw to suck energy, thing was in a movie. I think its that russian movie NightWatch or the sequel DayWatch.

So was your post a joke, or is that what you really believe ? i don't believe vampires (humanoids who suck energy/blood from victims as nourishment) exist. Insects do this. It wouldn't be possible to suck energy with a straw. I'm sorry but this is screaming out BS or PUNK'D!!!!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by trilateral]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My post wasn't a joke, but the straw was a metaphore. After I felt my energy drained I stumbled through the hall and Antar asked where I was going. All I could tell her was I had to crash. I went back t my room and slept like I haven't slept in ages.

I don't care if you believe me. I admit I may be wrong.

I just know that one moment I was fine and the next I was on the verge of collapse. She was setting behind me and I knew something had happened, something I can't explain.

I'm thinking of inviting her over on the nights I have insomnia.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Pyshic vampires do indeed exist. Did you have any other interaction with the suspect? The reason I ask is that it's usually not random, and there is ususally a bit more connection than sitting near the perpetrator.

EDIT to add: They don't usually like to make such a vulgar display of power either, by making the effects so pronounced.

[edit on 4/19/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Dude, don't let Hollywood dictate what is and what isn't normal.
Take a brether.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join