It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the beginning of the next false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It seems that the NWO types are planting the seeds for their next operation.

Although the documents, dated Oct. 5, 2007, are not a complete set of blueprints, they do contain details such as plans for each floor, the thickness of the concrete-core wall and the location of air ducts, elevators, electrical systems and support columns.

"Certainly, if you know the thickness of concrete, someone with an explosive background can develop and plot an attack," Strang said.
New York Post

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is the same thread that truthwithin put up. Any paticular reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

The start? I think they've been pulling off this "bumbling fool" show for almost 8 years, and all the recent muck-ups ie:flying cross country N to S with a full load of nukes... btw... whatever happened with the "counting of the warheads" that was to take place? All accounted for??
There are are few more of which elude me at the moment that I was going to particularly refer to as recent... brain fart
So throw this one in the mix and keep your eye on sizzles thread... CPS Questioning Children At Polygamist Compound, Could This be Another Waco Incident?

...and I started 2 threads regarding April 19/20 -- the second being a bit more explained, albeit a bit flawed.
Happy Anniversary ? (April 19)
This thread should be here instead (Re: April 19/20)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah check out thos article on Coming Nuclear Attack in th USA Looks like we are in for a big one.

top topics

join