It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Entertaiment keeps us Passive & Tame....4 Massive Enslavement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wrote this back in '99 in a surreal state of mind. Just though that I'd get some input on my "moment of insanity".

" In the name of Freedom, many have used art as a means 2 destroy the human mind. As an excuse 2 continue, we hear 'Art reflects society'. How many times has this lie been repeated,'artistic creations r not real' ? Yet any one of these people can call 2 mind images and complete scenes of horror in graphic detail. They will carry these so-called 'unreal' creations with them for the rest of their lives. These images r now a part of their being.
In the name of Recreation ( re-creation ), these people r in fact, re-creating themselves into each others images. Society then reflects art. In man's decision 2 further separte from the Almighty, his re-creation of himself leaves him in a dysfunctional state of confusion. The mind becomes a burial ground 4 dead waste.
Isolated from the wholeness of the Almighty, Earth & his fellow brethren, this man seeks solace in activities he thinks will stimulate his mind. He then begins downloading into his brain a seires of manmade creations designed 2 destroy it. All manmade creations originate from 1 of 2 sources: The Tree of Knowledge or The Tree of Life. One contains deadly fruit, the other fruit of everlasting life. The one who disregards this fact re-creates himself & his kind into extinction.
U r reading these words on a machine created by man. As u read, u hear a voice speaking 2 u the words that u perceive. They make sense 2 u because u understand...[stand under the "spell"ing (words) ] The words r what binds this spell 2 your illusion. When u hear the truth, like a memory, u recognize it & this recognition releases u from all illusion. Many languages r brilliant in their attempts 2 confuse u [ Con - meaning "against" ; Fuse - meaning " together"] Words & their spellbinding illusions have the power 2 keep man separate from the Almighty.

With ill as its prefix, illusion is a state of insanity in the name of so-called Democracy, that is supreme power vested unto the people. In this insane state of being, a future re-created 2 be ruled by man is 1 of isolation & despair. Returning the 'leadership' back unto the Almighty will allow mankind 2 achieve its original collective goal which is union with the Almighty. Ideas contrary to this should not be argued against nor persecuted - just simply ignored. They orginated when man 1st chose 2 ignore God's rule.
Simply put, in the beginning, the human was made perfect in God's image. They had no need 4 knowledge. They were also given freedom of choice. The Tree of Knowledge & Tree of Life r reflections of this freedom. The human is now a reflection of that choice. They could have simply chose not 2 choose. God being centrifical in nature knew that freedom was the cause & choice was the effect. In knowing their perfection, man in God's image, there was no need 4 choice. In fact, there were no needs. There was only love in an all-knowing state of being before the Fall.
The worst thing u can do is give up ur God given right 2 choose, 4 in it, u can choose not 2 choose. Therein is the final judgement. The illusion ceases & u awake from ur dream. Now the healing begins.
With an all-knowing mind made n God's image, u can create as ur Creator intended, with Love Honor & Respect 4 every living thing in the universe.

Separation ceases when we all become one being.

Tell me what you think....any input, correspondence,opinions....would be appreciated

[edit on 18-4-2008 by allupnurmind]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by allupnurmind

Hey there and welcome to ATS. I've been busy adding articles to my own website for the last couple of days so I haven't been on the ATS boards. Thanks for adding me to your 'friends' list ... I just checked-out your profile and see we have several common interests so I don't doubt we'll be bumping into each other on the forums.

Ok formalities *sp* over and moving on to this thread.

Can I just say what an intelligent OP that was ... thoroughly enjoyed it and totally agree with pretty much everything you said. I see you posted it a couple of days ago and not had any great interest.
Think there may be a few folk scratching their heads thinking 'I don't get it' !!!

Personally, I spend most of my time thinking outside the box and love anything that gives a different perspective. Flag and star from me and I'm adding you to my 'friends' list too ... people like us have to stick together.

Keep posting the good stuff. Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by allupnurmind

I see you posted it a couple of days ago and not had any great interest.
Think there may be a few folk scratching their heads thinking 'I don't get it' !!!

First off, Thanks Woody. I thought we had some common interests. Glad to see great minds still do think alike. Unfortunately, not everyone " understood" what I was saying.....either that or it left them speechless. I tend to think the latter

[edit on 20-4-2008 by allupnurmind]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No need for thank's it's always good to meet another 'like-mind'.

I particularly like the ['separation ceases when we all become one being'] ... I actually wrote something very similar around that same time.
I referred to it as being like cogs & wheels that could all work perfectly well on their own but when they came together and formed one human machine everything became clear (because the pressure was displaced and didn't weigh on any single individual).

Woody.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
im a bit lost here may be because its well after 4 in the morning maby the wine i indulged urlyer. im just trying to se your point. not that you dont make a lot of good ones. just the title of the tread is some what misleading. i was thinking of some kind of media zombification of the masses. not that dosent allready happen. luckily i avoid tv where ever possible if there realy is a show i wanna see i can usaly just stream it or down load it. bypassing all the crap.

as a theoretical question what things would you classify under tree of life v knowledge.

because shurly some knowledge can be life giving. (basic skills cooking gathering etc) or would that already technically be there. would outer more seemingly selfish pastimes lye there.

is life just things that basicaly unify mankind and make him succeed spiritually and in reality.

where as knowledge is more like science in some ways can be used for amazing things and dam right scary things (penicillin vs nukes) but as with all power the tendency is toward corruption and evil hensforth making it bad?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jericanman
what things would you classify under tree of life v knowledge.

Let me simplify things: I believe that the creator ( God, Buddha, Allah, Ganesha, Jehovah....your choice ) was the beginning of our beginning. I chose to take on God & the Garden of Eden because that is the most popular belief in current times. ( No, I'm not an atheist. Yes I do believe in God & Jesus Christ, but I also believe in Buddha, Allah, etc, etc. Who's to say that it wasn't all a part of His plan to begin with. More on that another time.)

Now, take for instance a computer program. Man "creates" this program and it takes on a "life" of its own. (meaning that the program runs in accordance to its parameters) As long as the program is doing what its supposed to be doing, there is no problems, but the second an outside source introduces a new "thought or idea" to the program, things aren't running the way they were supposed to. So what happens? You're gonna have to go back and revamp the program, try to debug the system, & re-write it, all while the program itself is trying to make sense of whats going on.

I believe the same thing happened in the Garden of Eden. God made us perfect in His own image and without the knowledge of knowing, all we needed was life, to be alive. (i.e. the Tree of Life) Once man was introduced to thought and wonder (i.e. the Tree of Knowledge) we were no longer perfect. We wanted to know everything. So, as punishment, we have been forced to go out and learn. Life is a learning experience & you can't tell me that you don't learn something new everyday. We all do.

Basically, we were perfect in not have to know anything. All of our needs were provided for. There was no war, hate, jealousy, envy, no kind of evil because we were not aware of such things. Now that we are, we have a need to know everything we possibly can. 'Why does this do that? How does this work? How can I make this happen?' It was as if God said " Ok , since you don't wanna listen, don't want to accept want I have given you & wanna act like you know everything...You shall now be forced to learn about everthing for the remaining years you will have on this earth." ( You wanna be me? Ok, you're gonna have to do like me...start from scratch. Learn how to keep yourselves warm, to catch & find your own food, to keep yourselves healthy )

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That is partly true but in reality its our exhaustive work schedule that keeps us duped and dumb. Who has any interest to read alternative news or even go bowling after spending 50-60 hours working? The cost of living was always a burden to low-middle income families and now is getting even worse. Most people work their ass off just to exist while others are profiting profusely!

[edit on 30-4-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
in reality its our exhaustive work schedule that keeps us duped and dumb. Who has any interest to read alternative news or even go bowling after spending 50-60 hours working? Most people work their ass off just to exist while others are profiting profusely!

Yes that's true but answer me these few things.....whats the TRUE meaning behind us "working for a living" ? Why do we get up & work everyday for a slip of paper or a deposit of numerals into a computerized account that tells us how much we or our work efforts are worth? What was so wrong with working our God given talents be it with our hands, minds, mouths or otherwise to be able to trade with someone else who knows how to create, build, grow, construct, etc. the things that we don't. American Indians made it work just fine until they were dupped into the "greater sciences" of European civilization. Money is a tool that our government has been using since it's beginning to control the citizens of this great nation. All it is, is a piece of paper, metal or plastic that someone else has put value upon.

new topics

top topics

join