It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What brought you to ATS and was it through some kind of experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I found ATS from looking up UFOs....

Found a thread from here on Google...read it, was a long arse thread, over 250 posts long, and I spent all day on a Saturday and knew I was hooked

Long live ATS!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Hi Space Cadet - thats an interesting story....any chance of looking at the pic...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

I started to read about the NWO and all what you are saying ties in with it....the story is fascinating but sick at the same time....most people are blind to all the lies and deception that surrounds them.....this is where ATS is remarkable.....the people on here regardless of whether they have or have not posted know much more than the general media controlled people....I often have discussions with my friends that sometimes lead into arguments about what goes on....I watched an interview with David Frost and Benazir Bhutto....in the video which can be found on youtube, she clearly says that Osama Bin Laden is dead.....this was broadcast on Al Jazeera but the rest of the worlds broadcast was censored...WHY????....

Heres the clip

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Booda check your U2U's, sorry for the one liner, I wasn't sure if a u2u shows up instantly or only when you sign in.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Thanks for the insight into Indigo Children....never heard of it before but at least I am aware of it now....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What brought me here?

Well I googled "Ats a boy! good job" and ATS came up all over the place!!

Either that or Project Serpo.

Glad I found it in any case. Its da place to be!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Got heads up from family was told it was a good source for 911 conspiracies and that of the United States Government now I find myself caught up in religious conspiracies

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have always been interested in conspiracy theories and especially government corruption going on and i happened to find ATS and been coming here for awhile now.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
numbers seems to play a very important part in everyones life even if they know it or not....333 has always been there for me and I am absolutley useless at Maths...Ive tried to learn and teach myself about numbers and their meaning but think I must have number dyslexia....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I thought Id give this a bump to see if anyone new or not so new would like to share their experiences.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join