It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Conference in April!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
For those that haven't heard, there will be a conference in Gaithersburg, Maryland with the topic of extraterrestrial presence on Earth. Apr. 16-18.

There will be many well known speakers there.
X - Conference

Richard Hoagland will be speaking about the conference on coasttocoastam tonight ( first hour )

It's too bad I live so far away. This will probably be pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Excellent lineup. Wish I could go.

I'd love to hear Ann Druffel discuss Dr. James E. McDonald.

Terry Hansen is a must-see. His book "Missing Times" about media coverage of UFO phenomena is very well done. Possibly my favorite book about UFOs.

Almost all those people would be worth hearing with the exception of Hoagland, whom I consider a professional disinformation agent and general buffoon. He's one of the principle reasons intellectuals heap scorn on these subjects.

Check out the following expose of Hoagland:

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That's only an hour or so away from me. I'm looking into this.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There's a couple on that list that almost destroy any legitimacy the conference could have.

Jim Marrs and Richard Sauder.
They are both just authors, but they try to purport their writings as fact when some of them are ridiculously unbelievable.

Hoagland is borderline with me. Some of his ideas are way out there, while some are sound very legit.

With that said though, I still believe this event would be very, very educational and exciting to attend. I strongly advise anyone with the possibility to attend, do so.

join