It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens land UFO on Roundball Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Aliens land UFO on Roundball Hill

www.midweekherald.co.uk

[email protected]
18 April 2008
REPORTS are being received of a UFO sighting on the top of Roundball in Honiton, one of the most prominent landmarks in East Devon.

Residents in Willow Walk, on the Battishorne Estate, which lies at the foot of the hill, have told the Herald that an unusual structure appeared on top of Roundball overnight.

"I can see things moving and it's like the aliens have landed," said mother-of-one Carla Salisbury.

Watch this space for an update.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
no details yet...

www.midweekherald.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Can't someone walk over there with a bloody camera or cell phone and take some pictures?

CX

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yeah watch the update saying that business is booming there after this poor attempt to draw people into the area.

Don't get me wrong, i love anything to do with UFO's, but if you are going to make a story up, please give a little more for people to go on.

Actualy, it's been a little quiet here in my village lately, i'm going to phone the local paper with a story about a UFO spotted in the fields near me. I have'nt got any proof or anything, but what the heck.

Will liven the place up a bit!

(That last bit was an attempt at sarcasm by the way, it just hacks me off when the very people who know the world will want to see evidence.....does'nt produce it!)

CX.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So the reporter was able to take a picture of the "spotter" and her cat but no dice on the Aliens that landed on the hill.

mmk..

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I believe this is someones idea of a joke.

Search on Lace and UFO, there is something in the lace making circles called a UFO.

I think the lady displayed in the picture has just completed a very fetching piece of lace and is now displaying it on her roundtop table, of course they are not displaying a picture of that because it is somewhat less attention getting.

edit for spelling

[edit on 18-4-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
update:

www.midweekherald.co.uk... %2015%3A14%3A08%3A817

it was kids camping,

lol,

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
update:

www.midweekherald.co.uk... %2015%3A14%3A08%3A817

it was kids camping,

lol,

snoopyuk

Good job,

I was searching on Honiton UFO and getting results about lace making in Honiton.

Apparently UFO is UnFinished Object.

top topics

join