It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien EBE Mona Lisa = Annunaki Elohim *SEE FOR YOURSELF*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Case Closed !!!! No answers here!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Just a few question Tekniq, if you could enlighten me more on the Anunnaqi or is it ......iq an nuna.

Originally posted by Tekniq
The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet Earth in order to find gold and other resources,

Why did this advanced race of people leave so much gold and other resources behind. As a primative race like ours has found lots of it, and are still searching scouring our tiny globe for scraps that may remain. Why do they need gold, is it for alien tooth fillings and assorted ET bling.

They are of such and advanced state that if you confronted one of them with a weapon, they would let you shoot them rather than hurt you.

That does'nt sound advanced to me at all. That just sounds stupid, what advanced species would allow a primative race to shoot it. Maybe your use of this senario as an example is stupid.

They were supposed to deliver the processed gold to spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of the moon

I am sorry but the only gold i am familiar with that invovles The dark Side of the Moon
involves sales attributed to Pink Floyd albums. As they went gold many times over.

Did the Anunnaqi deal with Mayans and Incas as they had copious amounts of gold? Why did they let the Spanish take it all, was it because they had muscats back in those days and the Anunnaqi where all shot rather than hurt primative gold hungry Spaniards? What other resources where they after and can we attribute the high price of oil to this? What do the Anunnaqi think of China and India' growing demand on resources? Are they willing to help the Fed out if another Bank goes Under. Do the Anunnaqi have JP Morgan shares, if so, should'nt they disclose this? Sorry with all the question, i hope you can answer some of my queries concerning the Anunnaqi....or as i fondly call the IQ AN NUNA

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is all the proof i need... watch for yourself!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
more proof!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Obvious hoax is obvious. Filmed a monitor huh? no ways. That is digital software zoom and all digitac no optics, so that story is bull. And that mona lisa crus is just SCREAMING hoax. and i'm sure that anunnaki translation is off as well. ANU means heaven AND designates the supreme deity as well. BAck to the drawing board for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tekniq
Everyone is expressing their opinion and think they are scientist and astronomers but yet and still you all didn't prove me wrong and non of you all are doing simple google searches on the Anunnaki to see if it is tru or not!!

You need to consider for a moment who you are talking to, Tekniq. You are in a UFO forum; we are not laymen, as it were. All of us are fairly well-versed in the various theories about UFOs and aliens. So do not presume that we haven't done "simple google searches" or that you are presenting us with any sort of new evidence. Nothing you are telling us is new.

Second, you've dismissed our arguments by just simply saying we are wrong. But you have not said how any of us wrong. Could you please demonstrate how our points are incorrect, outside of pointing to a YouTube video?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh thats such a bad fake.. in the very beginning of the 1st video in the OP, you see a man twirling a camera? to demonstrate low gravity?

Look at the speed of the spin ( too fast for low gravity), the fact he tosses it up slightly so it doesnt fall to the ground so fast, and that he cant take his hands off of it for more then a spilt second, else earths gravity would cause it to plummit to the ground..

I ended the video and laughed after the 1st 10 seconds.. another of the apollo 20 faked missions.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by mindping]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Tekniq that's your 2 answer for believen the annunaki stuff??? that 2 videos doesnt have to do nothing with the annunaki, planet X, whatever thing you have in your mind!

The first video is the old UFO Video from Mexico flying on yucatan peninsula brought by Maussan and mexican airforce. I believe that video is the Real del but...i mean BUT! that doesnt imply this ships (UFO or whatever) you are seeing are from the "Annunaki", they could be man made (tops secret), or from other alien species (not the annunaki) so why do you think they are from the annunaki ???????? what's your way to think to leed you to say "they are from the annunaki and i believe sitchin??"

The other video was the UFo conference from the Out of the Blue program a few months ago, again some people spilling the beans about UFO but again there is no INformation that they have to do with aliens the summerian Gods call Annunaki, again what does this conference have to do with the annunaki?????

Pardon me but you are not doing your own homework and research right son, just by seeing a UFO in the sky i cant assume they are annunaki just because it's a UFO, it could be something else from this world or another star system or another galaxy, who knows..but you cant imply just by this they are "annunaki or the ones that helps annunaki"..

Sorry but your research is flawwed.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Heavy elements such as gold tend to stay closer to the sun as planets are formed. This is why the gas giants are farther away. If aliens are looking for gold, Mercury is the place to go- I haven't heard any claims of Mines on Mercury just human centered ideas of Earth and Mars being so important.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Anyone else think this is all very very stupid?

Oh boy some planet is coming toward Earth and we are all going to die, and dolls from space are going to invade.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Actually, I think people will come to find out very soon that this whole Alien EBE Mona Lisa thing is actually a viral marketing campaign for an upcoming MMORPG, I've read the synopsis timeline for this game, and it matches what "William Rutledge" has been claiming. So what's really pissing me off is that a company has gone out of its way to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars convincing people that there's a spaceship on the moon when it's just a backstory to their game.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

the Annunaki are reptillian.... not any human type..

thanks for sharing those vids though

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

that is so fake it was copied and pasted from another website

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

Anything on fox has anouther intention... yes the elohim are real... but those craft... those are holographs... look up project blue... soon the government is gonna scare the crap out of us... soon after the elohim will come with planet x to kick some neplim ass... The Nephlim have been contolling us fro a long time. they put a viel over the planet to deny us our true gifts... but many of us are been born with bits of those abilities ant any rate... when x comes dont go anywhere!!! dont go into underground places with the mobs.. or in UFO's... dont believe the jesus holographs or the voices in your head!!! hide in your house till the elohim are done with them... it wont take em more than a day or two.. in fact whatever the TV says do the opposite!!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
For those who don't know, RetiredAFB....(The guy who post's these videos) was debunked by a guy on youtube who found out that he was a French guy named Thierry Martin? Not sure on the last name but his first was for sure Thierry, the debunker went through huge trouble to figure out who the guy was, the fact that Thierry Whomever bought most of the props used in the video on EBay and his personal website lists some of his hobbies as audio/visual and modeling. That pretty much killed it for me. You all are of course free to go through the same steps as that youtube guy. (Also, once he got "found out on youtube he moved to that revver.com site) Hoax hoax hoax. In fact, being as how the OP copy/pasted his post, it should be moot anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Actually, they didn't germinate this planet from mars. The people on mars were from Lyrae, and were tall blonds, though that is misleading, as there are many human races that fit into that description, though fair is the most common due to the heavy cloud cover they protect their planets with, and cooler climates. Mars was particularly sad. What happened was the different races, I will limit this to two opposing factions, operating on earth, one with an intent to further it and have us enter the cosmos (mars had a very strong lemuria connection), the other primarily greys with an intent to keep us as a gene pool resource and in more primitive, dumbed down version. They can tip planets. They reset us when things get too advanced here in any way. In fact, this is something that we could be facing again. If anything happens, its probably not a natural event, but something in their plans. At the time they did this great purging of earth, mars suffered catastrophe as well. And some of those people where taken prisoners by the greys and are here forced into the eras as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nice find, but I don't think it's real..

still a star for your efforts!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
"IgnoreTheFacts: 'ufology...'"
Really, bitch? Cause as far as YOU'RE concerned, it sounds like all you care about IS facts (disregarding your username). The reason I used this pathetic remark against you is because everyone seems to think that this UFO stuff is "fake"... OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!!! Universe=millions of galaxies not even discovered=new galaxies=new dust clouds=new solar systems=new stars=new planets JUST LIKE THIS SON OF A BITCH EARTH. UFOlogy, or whatever the hell you want to call it, isn't disregarded anymore... it's FACT. Should anyone not understand how vast the universe is, how many other possible life forms there are, and how small and pathetic we are, be sure to get in touch with my pal the SUN - one of Quadrillions of stars. And so what if this article's not all researched? That's YOUR jobs to research, not his. If that's what he believes in, so be it! And that applies to me too, because in MY opinion, you're a bunch of saggy 40 year olds in mommy's basement looking for a good time.
You want facts? Get a girl. Oh, and a space telescope.
-D.E.P.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
For those who don't know, RetiredAFB....(The guy who post's these videos) was debunked by a guy on youtube who found out that he was a French guy named Thierry Martin? Not sure on the last name but his first was for sure Thierry, the debunker went through huge trouble to figure out who the guy was, the fact that Thierry Whomever bought most of the props used in the video on EBay and his personal website lists some of his hobbies as audio/visual and modeling. That pretty much killed it for me. You all are of course free to go through the same steps as that youtube guy. (Also, once he got "found out on youtube he moved to that revver.com site) Hoax hoax hoax. In fact, being as how the OP copy/pasted his post, it should be moot anyway.

Thanks for bringing that up

We all get caught out, well some atleast?

But! theres more out there if you search through the bull#.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join