It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien EBE Mona Lisa = Annunaki Elohim *SEE FOR YOURSELF*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Tekniq, I'm not one for alerting the mods - but has anything you've posted not been taken from another website or book without reference? That's simply not on.

But since you seem so keen on Sitchin, maybe you can explain why your Annunaki spent tens of thousands of years digging for gold on Earth using antler picks? (as per Sitchin - and if he's wrong about that, what else might he be wrong about. btw I take it you've read all his books?)

Think before you answer

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Actually, someone said it earlyer and was dead correct.

When you get advanced enough to make solar panels the size of pin heads, and advanced enough to make a space ship that can travel the speed of light, this would ultimatly mean they are the masters of "the force" and they can create their own Gold so they wouldn't really need Earth.

Actually there IS a process to make your own Gold available today. LOL.

Although the secret has been kept for many years, I think nanotechnology is getting closer and closer to re-discovering it. Once people find out that every single element on Earth can be created with electricity well, say goodbye to "value".

Actually, I was told by a source that most of the REAL "space ships" carry only very small samples of every element they need in order to create more of anything. They have small samples of "dirt, air, water, and fire" and they use these only as quick references. Instead of making dirt from nothing, they just make dirt from dirt when they need dirt. With the right "force" applied with dirt and fire you can make yourself any metal you want.

It all comes back down to Alchemy.

The whole story of using Earth to find Gold just doesn't add up. Gold is a simple structure of 79 protons and 79 electrons. If the Annunaki are not smart enough to figure out how to click together 79 protons and 79 electrons to make Gold, well I HIGHLY doubt they have pin head solar panels, and light speed space travel.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me what the (plastic or clay?) doll is supposed to be in that first video that the OP posted?? Is it supposed to prove or disprove something? Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ugh, THIS story again? Has it not been refuted already? The facts just don't add up people. If these beings are capable of light-speed travel and solar panels the size of pinheads, why in the NIBIRU would they need to take gold from earth? Should they not already be able to modify elements to their liking?

Oh, and if somebody replies to this, don't expect me to reply back, because I am not coming back to this topic. I just can't stand these kinds of topics.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Since some time now, i've been reading about about the earth's gold and how some advanced civilization needs it for survival theory, but yet, nobody has ever explained how a civilization that has so much advanced tech and stuff, missed California's gold? i guess they too where not aware of America.

Or maybe they did not have enough time to research and explore the entire earth in all those thousands of years?

Anyway, this theory appears to me as just the same as every other one on the internet, just the desire for someone for things to be different and the painful need for change that seems to be more common these days, how bad things are that we need to escape from our reality in this way?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Tekniq, thanks for sharing what you know.

No one, who has visited this forum-thread has proven that your information is false. Keep sharing what you know. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
Tekniq, thanks for sharing what you know.

No one, who has visited this forum-thread has proven that your information is false. Keep sharing what you know. Thanks again.

Well it's not his information, he copied it off another website, and it's not been disproven in the same way that the imminent arrival of a mutant space goat that'll eat the sun hasn't been disproven

(tickets for the B Ark still available ......... )

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
dear teqnik,
do you have anything to do with the "restart" of the youtube user retiredafb?
because he came up with some freaky new stuff...

not that he has some things (if i remember correct) about alternative 3, the videos you post are all on his site...

i do not know what sitchin said, but Michael Tsarion has some awesome tings to tell..
and i heard of strange places that were dug under the oceans, hundreds of miles, deep into the earth...
i believe they knew about the matter over the mind stuff much more than we do now.
but we chose the right time - the awakening is near..

anyway, this throwing in of some weird snippets out of the wide wide web isnot doing any good but spreading some word about retiredafb.

well if he is behind it, its a pretty bad reputetion he is getting...
his first vids were ok, but these are.. well..

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Contemplation, reason, and logic.

He hasn't shared anything he knows. He's cut and pasted someone else's work without attribution. It's plagiarism and it's wrong. It's intellectual dishonesty.

So anything, by virtue of not being proven wrong, can be discussed? And you'll participate with a completely open mind? Santa Claus? The Easter Bunny? The fact I have six legs and multifaceted eyes? Is there no limit to whatever fanciful poppycock is posted?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Actually, someone said it earlyer and was dead correct.

When you get advanced enough to make solar panels the size of pin heads, and advanced enough to make a space ship that can travel the speed of light, this would ultimatly mean they are the masters of "the force" and they can create their own Gold so they wouldn't really need Earth.

Actually there IS a process to make your own Gold available today. LOL.

I'm forced to agree. If I (speaking as a type II or higher civilization) had such advanced levels of technology, it is still just inconceivable that I would need to travel 18 galaxies to a planet of the apes (apparently, this gold mine planet - Earth - has somehow been discovered, zillions of miles away), gene-splice the monkeys so they can talk and serve as slave-miners to pickax gold, but then -- inexplicably -- I leave it all on Earth before disappearing completely from the scene.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
I leave it all on Earth before disappearing completely from the scene.

I've got it!!!

All of this is actually a lost manuscript written by Douglas Adams. It's working title was So Long, And Thanks For All The.....Hey, Where's Our Gold?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

[edit on 4/18/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Although the secret has been kept for many years, I think nanotechnology is getting closer and closer to re-discovering it. Once people find out that every single element on Earth can be created with electricity well, say goodbye to "value".

With free energy, money will have no value...because we will create whatever we need - Zero Point Energy...

Actually, I was told by a source that most of the REAL "space ships" carry only very small samples of every element they need in order to create more of anything. They have small samples of "dirt, air, water, and fire" and they use these only as quick references. Instead of making dirt from nothing, they just make dirt from dirt when they need dirt. With the right "force" applied with dirt and fire you can make yourself any metal you want.

It all comes back down to Alchemy.

Hear, hear. In fact, you might want to read a story I wrote. U2U me and I'll send the link - or you can look for it here as I have already posted it more than once.

The whole story of using Earth to find Gold just doesn't add up. Gold is a simple structure of 79 protons and 79 electrons. If the Annunaki are not smart enough to figure out how to click together 79 protons and 79 electrons to make Gold, well I HIGHLY doubt they have pin head solar panels, and light speed space travel.

Yup, and as I pointed out on the previous page, if that thing is going the speed of light, how come it takes months to move past us...?

Makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not again

This was posted a week or so ago, and i still think it looks fake. Look at the guy playing with the camera at the beginning of the clip ... that does not look like its in zero g now does it ......

the audio looks fake, the doll looks fake, the camera work is dodgy to say the least, the audio is simply looped, the view out of the window looks fake .....

just my 3 cents

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's hard to continue when the first video is such an obvious fake. I almost fell over laughing when I saw the guy trying to spin the camera in his hands to imitate weightlessness. Not even close to believable.

There was a thread on this recently. Try a search.

The first video is either a spoof (joke) someone made or failed attempt at a hoax.

The "Mona Lisa" leaves me moaning

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Dude, your text is a cut and paste from another web site. You need to attribute it with at the minimum, a link back to the source.

Or, prove you are the original author I think.
A Mod will come along and fix it eventually I think.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Previous thread about this stuff:

Apollo 20 update

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is too corny to believe.
Nabiru, Imohotep, or whatever psuedo-ancient/alien name some people come up with, this all sounds like B.S.
Am I the only one who would appreciate a good clean UFO video or photograph? I'll tell you right now, as soon as I see an image(s) posted that resemble one of the things I saw, I'm pretty much done.
Why do these otherwise nice people insist on trying to bring gibberish to a forum that has (had) as it's credo "deny ignorance"?
How is it several of these type of posters have these in-depth conversations with the EBE's and can tell us nothing?
Next one better have an explanation of what is wrong with our version of quantum mechanics or they're going on the ignore list

Rant ended
Monkey dead, show's over

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
ahh goodness... why don't u people get it. first there was this clearly fake flying saucer posted as the best footage by someone, and now this horribly done poppet. obviously there are people among us (governmental sh*t heads) that are making these videos and posting them on the best ATS website where they know people are interested in it. it is almost clear that they want to put so many hoaxes that people wont be able to tell the difference btw the real and the fake.
one thing i think people should keep in mind is that u shouldn't beleive everything u see or hear or read, not even on this web page. we shouldnt forget that governmental sh*t heads have accounts on here, and can read what we write and totally abuse the publications and freedom of knowledge and speech that we have here.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin is hardly an expert on ancient languages and has been exposed as a some one who conveniently alters meaning to back up spurious claims.

It is illegitimate to complain that academics should look at alternate ideas and then turn around and refuse to look at what the original sources say. Whether you want to accept it or not, when you take Sitchin's interpretations of stories over the word meanings the scribes themselves left us (they made dictionaries back then too!), this justifies academics treating alternate material with disdain. This situation should not be. We should look and be willing to slay academic (and even theological) sacred cows; you should respect the results of centuries of work in the field by people who do this for a living.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join