It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union: Conspiracy or Cover-Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Ever since former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton proclaimed that she and her husband were the victims of a "vast right-wing conspiracy," "conspiracy" has been the hot word used to ridicule your opponents.

When President George W. Bush wanted to avoid answering questions about whether the Security and Prosperity Partnership is the prelude to a North American Union connected by a three-country superhighway, he accused SPP critics of believing in a conspiracy.

By definition, conspiracies are usually secret. There's nothing secret about right-wingers organizing to criticize the Clintons and their goals, and there's nothing secret about plans to morph the United States into a North American Union.

Now we know why Bush thumbed his nose at the overwhelming congressional votes (411-3 in the House and 75-23 in the Senate) to exclude Mexican trucks from U.S. roads. Now we know why Bush has been more persistent in pursuing "totalization" to put illegal immigrants into Social Security than to promote his proposal to privatize a small part of Social Security for U.S. citizens.

This is no conspiracy. It's all part of the "economic integration" of the North American countries that's been openly talked about for years

www.townhall.com...

In my opinion its a cover up of a conspiracy. We all know the plan by now. It appears to be the same goal no matter who we put in office. Any politician voting for or advocating this integration shouldn't be voted out of office, they should be taken into a dark alley and put out of their (our) misery.

I don't know what to do, but I know what I'm NOT going to do. I'm not going down without a fight. I seriously see the second American Revolution coming, and it's going to be really ugly. LOCK AND LOAD

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Criticism of the North American Union conspiracy theory:

The North American Union Farce

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not much to say about Amero.......The north American corporate union.

take this much power and add it to this much ignorance......bad idea.
Both obama and clinton have advocated at corporate meetings for Amero.
Bush is allready working towards it....and mc'cain is a republican, and for a republican the ends justify the meens.

You might just be right, another American revolution needs to happen...........unsell people just want to give up their rights.....in that case ~ZEIK HAIL!~

new topics

join