It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and EarthQuakes ????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyInRed

there appears to be quakes happening now that fall on the same latitude line globally as well as other events. it is worth looking at. visz.rsoe.hu... this link shows actual events happenning around the world as they occur.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

great thanks but the reason I thought the two were related was because one of the witneses said that the ground shook when they were witnesing the lights and then the next day today after the lights thing aired bam earth quakes not really trying to make it that it is but I have read and heard of this happening after sightings so thats why I posted the two together thanxs agian for the link and please if you find anything else please do post

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Now just wait a minute here, look at the newscast video link which is the second one. Watch the jet drop flares, the lights are explained but the flaming wreckage is not unless the flares "dying" effect was what the people saw. It still does not explain how they kept changing the story from meteors to jets and now its a damn earthquake? As far as I know a jet fighters sonic boom does not cause any tectonic aftermaths. Hope someone can get to the bottom of this.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just came from wishtv page..I found two relating to the boom -unless I am missing it. The shots of the lights have mysteriously disappeared.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Whoops my bad it is still there..
www.wishtv.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
wow i hadn't heard about the lights

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My two dogs have been acting squirrely lately. Just another 2.8 mag in Illinois two hours ago. Saw a white orb/meteor/piezo electric light last nite while checking out the full moon at 10:50pm. Indeed some interesting events of late. I've seen many meteors. This did not look like any meteor I ever saw.
For what ever its worth, I have usg live internet seismic server bookmarked. It was down this am. After seeing the 2.8 on yahoo I went for a looksie and two hours are chopped out of every american server. Just another stick on the fire.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

It could be earthquake lights?

Just what I was thinking. Earthquake lights might be mistaken for UFOs.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi Lady in Red,

Why dont you take a look at this scientist;
en.wikipedia.org...

He is psychologist. He seems to have an explanation about ufos and earthquakes. Pretty interesting theory.

Cheers,

T

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't think that these sightings in northern Indiana had anything to do with earthquake lights. Activity up north (I'm from Indy) has been going on for a long time. Here is a link to the archive of reports from the Indiana Mufon site if anyone is interested.

Below is a map of the New Madrid fault zone:

While I believe that earthquake lights do exist, within and immediately around fault zones, we have to take into account that Kokomo, IN is 400 miles from the northern edge of the NM fault zone and 235 miles from the epicenter (Bellmont, IL) of Friday's quake.

Both events in northern Indy this week, first in Logansport on Wednesday night and 23 miles away in Kokomo on Thursday nights included sonic booms as well as the strange lights.

1. I don't think that earthquake lights will travel that far from the fault zone.

2. Earthquake lights (to my knowledge) do not create sonic booms.

Rush

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This has been ongoing phenomenon for several years peaking in Mar/APril each year.
1) There has only been one earthquake and minor trembles in Kokomo during that time.
2) The sonic boom covered quite a large area ( meteor or F16- maybe)
3) Lights seem to sequence on/off intelligently also are not normal flare color.

Not earthquake lights

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think of the anecdotal reports from the survivors of the indonesia tsunami. Flames upon the waters, lights days before and after. Interesting stuff.
Agreed BP. The event the nite before of sonic boom like shockwave and multiple reports of white turning red (flare like commas) doesn't add up. I too believe something else here is afoot. What that is is up to huge speculation.

[edit on 4/21/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 4/21/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
While none of these events, taken separately, are strange or even unusual (earthquakes and "lights in the sky"), there is something strange about them when they are combined with increased activity in our skies, increased number of quakes, and this quote from another thread (posted last year):

Do not be surprised if major earthquakes and volcanic activities increase during this time; it will be a result of scalar weaponry that will be used. Our intel has informed us that the invaders will try not to disrupt the normal flow of surface life during their operations. They are not here to conquer the planet. They are apparently here to battle against the non-humans that inhabit the myriad underground facilities that are in joint human/reptilian operations.
Sound like science fiction? Yes it does but if/when you see the ESRHV that have now began to arrive and are uncloaking mysteriously, then you will hopefully remember this warning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will not jump to conclusion and say that this is what is actually happening now, but I can freely say that the probability of these quakes being artificially created has just increased in my eyes.

Hoax or no hoax, fake or no fake, it's an interesting coincidence. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

P.S.
If you see any two-legged lizards crawling out of underground bases... whack them on the head! That should teach them a lesson. We will deal with invaders later...

[edit on 21-4-2008 by elendal]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've heard a stick with a nail is one of most effective alien killers doh! While not at tipping point yet, there are some irregularities that cast suspicion.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

awsome post this is what I wanted to see people looking into it for them selves if we don't check on things for ourselves I don't think we will ever know the truth !!!! and I was thinking the same about the fault lights I saw something way back on that and I think they do stay right with in range of the fault lines wounderful post ty agian

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

awww ok well nothing should be left out for the moment but, I dont beleve in the man eating Reptilians I don't think my iguanas would hurt me rofl but,hey like I said at this point anything gose !?! Thanks for the post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join