It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.O.S to ATS members for Video search of Alien visited Vatican POPE video clip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi let me explain you the circumstances in which i had to start this new thread with out any intension to spam ATS.Three days back i started the thread talking about ufo sighting in Vatican Rome when pope died in 2005

Thread link

Here is short description

Its quite interesting footage about an Ufo get spotted by Roman Network Tv camera at 6:00 Am Roman time at Pope "john paul-2"lay in state in 2005 in Rome..Did they came to morn on his death.After loading this file at video hosting server ,I dnt know this file was not working at that time.I try to load at you tube their also after few hours it get stoped at 25 sec.But now finally am able to post it here.

External Video Link

Now question is why i m starting this new thread when one thread is running already.Because our investigation stopped we dnt have Real time video of Rome Vatican ufo 2005.That thread moderator already mail the news channel but no response we got from them.So we request all ATS member to help us in this regard and if some one have that clip on their hard drive please post on video sharing site but remember you tube might blocked that video because of its sensitivity .

So we request please help us to find that UFO Video and posted the link below.When we got the required video clip we closed this thread and discuss on earlier thread which i started.

Note: I request all of you who liked this video & like to know truth behind the sighting .Please flag or put some starts for it as its not covered my American media at all.Now its time after 3 year to know the truth thats our right on ATS

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Mate, i'm not a moderator, but thanks thought

I've sent an U2U to one of our fella members from Indiana: perhaps he/she will get in touch with them:

anyway, this is the relevant post:

Originally posted by internos
I've found an article with the link to the original story from WISH-TV

Video Shows Object in Sky Behind St. Peter's - ( That's one BIG 'bird!' )

Photo of 'Fireball' over St. Peter's on morning of Pope's funeral: Photo courtesy of WISH-TV, Indianapolis. Image appeared on the station's 11 p.m. newscast on April 7, 2005. It was 6:03 a.m. in Rome on the morning of April 8, 2005, 6 hours prior to the funeral of Pope John Paul II. Was this given as a harbinger of coming events?

wintersteel.homestead.com...

And here
there's another article, with an interesting point:

The light pictured here appeared over St. Peter's Basilica. It was 6:03 a.m. Italian time on the morning of April 8, 2005, 6 hours before Pope John Paul II's funeral. An Unknowncountry.com reader writes, "I watched this as it happened live on TV. It was awsome and just a little chilling. I feel that this event (sign) is if great significance."

The object appeared on a network feed camera. It passed quickly in a diagonal trajectory and has been dismissed by the meteorologist at WISH-TV in Indianapolis, where the image was noticed and the frame grabbed, as a bird. However, our reader, who saw the video itself and not just a frame grab, comments, "If the weather people at WISH had taken the time to actually view the video footage itself instead of looking only at a single still they would never have made such a ridiculous observation as guessing that it might have been a bird. It's THAT dramatic."

Night video is notoriously deceptive and difficult to analyze, and there is no way to be certain that this is an anomalous object, but numerous viewers who called our attention to it claim that it appeared much larger than a bird, and to have an internal light source. It moved very quickly, with a swift gliding motion. No other similar objects appear on the tape.

www.unknowncountry.com...

Here is the link to the original Wish TV story:
sadly, it doesn't work, but anyway this is better than nothing: at least, we have almost proved that WISH-TV actually caught something on camera.
We MUST get that video

What we need is to contact WISH tv and to ask them if the video is available: i've already tried but i'm convinced that it would be much better if someone from there tries.

This is the link
www.wishtv.com...

Good luck

[edit on 18/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by 123space

What we need is to contact WISH tv and to ask them if the video is available: i've already tried but i'm convinced that it would be much better if someone from there tries.

This is the link
www.wishtv.com...

I have emailed one of the meteorologists at wishtv and am awaiting a reply. With the events in northern Indiana earlier this week and the earthquake this morning (my husband just felt an aftershock, but I didn't...I need to pay attention.
) I am sure they are very busy, so I don't expect a quick reply, please be patient. I asked that if he couldn't help that he please pass the information on to the archive dept. and asked that he notify me if he forwards this on.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just an update that I have no update yet. Video archives going back as far as 2005 are not on one the wishtv website, however a company called "Cision" records all wishtv reports, tape dubs and written manuscripts for purchase. I have left a message, just to see if they have April 8, 2005 archives but have not yet received a call back nor have I heard back from the anchor that I emailed last week. I am stiil searching though.

Rush

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I received a call from a Cision rep. regarding the April 8, 2005 broadcast on WishTV. Unfortunately, they only started keeping records from June, 2005. Go figure. Other than contacting the station as Internos and I did, she had no other suggestions of where we could look. I am still waiting for a response from the station. My email will be changing at the end of the week, so I will resend my original email at that time.

Rush

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Rush, thank you for putting efforts in this one: without your help, this would have been another useless thread mate.
Given the circumstancies, i'll bring this one to Springer's attention: if there's a chance to get it, then i think he'll manage to get that footage.
Internos ...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks a lot guys i could see ray of hope in this amazing ufo event which was almost ignored by u.s.a media

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i just message to know if some one get any update about this vatican alien ufo ?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hello,

Saw your thread, and found this link with some information.

Rods

Hope this may help your quest some!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
I received a call from a Cision rep. regarding the April 8, 2005 broadcast on WishTV. Unfortunately, they only started keeping records from June, 2005. Go figure. Other than contacting the station as Internos and I did, she had no other suggestions of where we could look. I am still waiting for a response from the station. My email will be changing at the end of the week, so I will resend my original email at that time.

Rush
you should ring them up and ask them for something boring and mundane from 2004 (under a different name of course) Just to see if their pants are on fire.

top topics

join