It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KGB UFO Files - Anyone Seen the Alien Footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi All,
Just watched the documentary on the KGB UFO files, the one that Roger Moore hosts. It shows footage of an Alien autopsy being done by Russian scientists. Is there any info on this? Has this been debunked? I just cant believe it looks a bit fake.

Replaced all caps in title

[edit on 18/4/08 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
HI q_ball!

The documentary featured an extensive summary of the footage, the canisters containing the footage, and expert analysis from the likes of Stanton Friedman. One film expert noted in the documentary that the footage came in an old Soviet canister that had information labeled on it that was consistent with info written directly on the film reel. The numbers on the film's header matched the canisters they came. The header of the film had the crest of the KGB on it and the term for TOP SECRET as shown in the first few seconds of this footage and image to the right. Having real looking alien footage is one thing, but including the original film reel & canisters means you are extremely close to proving 100% authenticity

Alien Autopsy Film: The television special also showed a number of documents that purportedly verify the "top secret" mission. Also, an eyewitness is presented that swears that the event did take place. Personally I thought that the autopsy looked faked because of the medical personnel not wearing caps and gowns, but I later learned that this was not uncommon for that time period in Russia. The room the autopsy was performed in looked authentic. Three men were working around the alien, or what was left of him, while a woman, identified as O.A. Pshonikina, is taking notes.

My opinion is that it is authentic! I served in the army...the army trucks and the way the soldiers move is correct,the way they turn as a platoon is correct!The autopsy to! i witnessed alot....dont be alarm if they dont have masked on...even when human autopsy`s are done most dont even use it to!

Her is a previous link www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I know the footage your talking about, the one with the badly damaged body and the doctors without face masks?

If i remember rightly it was mixed where the opinion was concerned, the usual debunkers, and the usual thumbs up from the believers, my personal opinion was it looked real as far as the way i understand Russians to work in the day the video was taken, but there are so many of these video's around, my opinion is that there is real footage on the rounds it is finding out which one is real, the only one that 100% convinced me was a shot 30 second clip in a hangar with alien bodies on the ground supposedly at Roswell with a lot of top brass watching, the footage was bad, but convincing to me, just got to figure out which is real.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I saw a follow up to the Soviet UFO/Autopsy film but I can't remember it being with Roger Moore..(though I could be wrong). The story goes that all the people/doctors performing the autopsy died at a later date. They also found the building and room where the alleged autopsy was performed and found one of the 'apparently dead' doctors... still alive

For me it's hard to separate the truth from disinformation. I still put it in the gray basket but my gut tells me that it's probably fake. You have to treat anything that came out of the Kremlin at that time with extreme caution. Remember they were in a 'contest' with the USA and probably wanted the US to believe they had crashed saucer technology too... and a little green man, (quite literally green).

The Russian Military & KGB also did a disinformation film on an 'aqua-man' that proceeded to pull soldiers out of a rubber dingy in the sea and kill them off one by one. They used to leak all this stuff on purpose to the USA. It was quite funny actually... right up there with 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'.

IRM

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
RUSSIAN ROSWELL CRASH

Roger Moore did host and narrate it.
I had not watched this in quite some time.
Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Actually it is the most complete chain of evidence that exists. The video is shown in three parts, the Saucer shaped vehicle crashing to the Earth, the crash recovery and finally the autopsy. The Russian Army also recovered a similar vehicle during WWII in 1942.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The part of an "alien" corpse on the table is actually a roast turkey and the doctors performing the authopsy were some actors someone hired for couple of bottles of Vodka.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Pretty interesting video footage. I am no expert on the Soviet military but it does look pretty authentic. Sadly as we all know that, even if REAL footage of an alien and its craft were brought forward, most would automatically say it was a fake and a hoax. Im starting to believe that unless a ufo landed in someones back yard and the ET came in for a cup of coffee and was all caught on the news camera, that people will not believe until they have the hard irrefutable evidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
the body parts of the alien just looked to fake like plastic moldings...and crashed alien ship looked like a training excersize for troops for downed UFO as in unknown ships not necessarily aliens...if it was real i think it'd be all over the place and widely known yet it could be disinformation...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Though they did do a fair share of dis-information some of that is now being declassified and discovered for the first time by the western world. I recently viewed a documentary about how when stalin took berlin, it was found that after hitler killed himself his soldiers had set him on fire hoping to destroy his body. When stalins generals found the body a few of them placed it in an ammo box and carried it around with them from base to base but noone else knew its true contents. Hitlers body was then buried and re-exhumed I believe a total of upto 8 times before it was archived forever.

Stalin did not want the world to know that hitler was for sure dead and especially have his body. He feared that if that were to happen, someone would erect a shrine to the greatness of Hitler.

During this time immediately after the war Stalin publicaly criticized western super powers saying that they were in fact hiding him and he was likely alive and well. Even going so far as to publicly suggest that he was relaxing in a British castle somewhere living the high life. This insulted the western interests and was never resolved. Stalin died with his secret and I assume the rest of the people who knew also met their end. But when soviet union crumbled non-russian scientists started to get their first opportunities to look through the archives where this discovery later was made.

Additionally, some people doubt the fact that hitler commit suicide. But, I personally believe he did and the reason is because Hitler knew that if he was captured alive by stalin, he would be subjected to endless torture and he feared that more than death itself. So I personally believe that he did end his own life.

Now thats what a documentary says, if its 100% accurate who knows. It's hard to believe anything that western media says these days but if it does turn out to be 100% accurate then it could be possible that this alien autopsy and disk recovery were just another discovery made in the Russian archives.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by king9072]

top topics

join