It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gift ideas needed,stat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It's my sisters 35th today,and just like any other bloke,I've left it till the last minute,and I'm clueless. She always gets the coolests gifts,stupid little gadgety type things. So i want to try and get something silly,gadgety yet useful. Give me ideas,I need ideas!!

Hayelp,hayelp!!

Why are blokes so rubbish at this malarkey?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You said she likes gadgets? Hows about an additional widget to go with with one of her existing gadgets?
Or give her a break, and get her a gift certificate for a day at a spa.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What about a flying alarm clock? There silly yet usefull and funny,

Do you have trouble getting up in the morning?
This alarm is sure to fix that!

When the alarm sounds, the propeller is launched up into the air and flies off into your bedroom. To stop the noise, you have to get up and replace the propeller, by then you are sure to be awake!

If the snooze button is hit, be sure that the propeller will set off on its morning mission once again. This is a terrific gift for the lazy and bone idle and it has already won a technology design award for its innovation

[edit on 18-4-2008 by asala]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
What about a flying alarm clock? There silly yet usefull and funny,

Do you have trouble getting up in the morning?
This alarm is sure to fix that!

When the alarm sounds, the propeller is launched up into the air and flies off into your bedroom. To stop the noise, you have to get up and replace the propeller, by then you are sure to be awake!

If the snooze button is hit, be sure that the propeller will set off on its morning mission once again. This is a terrific gift for the lazy and bone idle and it has already won a technology design award for its innovation

[edit on 18-4-2008 by asala]
You won't believe it,but this is what she got me for christmass
And it's USELESS!! It got me up alright,but only to go down to get a screwdriver to take the poxy batteries out cos putting the helicopter bit back in doesn't bleedin work!

I ended up getting her MarioKart for the wii. Should have asked if she had it,cos she did
So she's going to exchange it for a wii board or soemthing.

Aaaanyway,that's that for another year.

top topics

join