It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm a little older and fully agree with you Amaterasu. For almost half a century I have devoured anything that appeared to be pointing towards the truth. Throughout that time, I have read some rubbish, but I'm thankful for it - chiefly because it makes the Terra Papers stand out as an extremely important piece of work.

Robert Morning Sky's writing would be easy to dismiss, unless you read it thoroughly and carefully. Masses of information is given that simply was not in the public domain or condidered important in 1995.

The tale may be fantastic, but it all seems to make sense. I cannot fault the logic of any of it.

There appears to be little follow-up, though when you think of it, the original source is no longer available - and it does kind of tell the whole story.

One thing it has helped me with is that should apocalyptic predictions be realised, then I know which side I would be on.

I wonder if the mystery of the Holy Grail is actually the secret of the Royal Blood of the human race and the attempt by others to keep it from being disclosed. According to the Terra Papers, that would make us rightful heirs to the Earth - not Morduk or the grey lizards.

Incidently, it makes you think about Bohemian Grove and the giant concrete statue of Morduk, doesn't it?

[edit on 30/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Did anyone notice that the author of these "papers" forgot to add earth on his story?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by spacebot]

Well it seemed to ME that ERIDU was/IS planet earth.....and it was NOT left out....not in the least so I think you might want to read it again. It is almost like you read a different version than I did.......
Earth is centrel to the entire story so I am lost as to what you are referring

I read THE TERRA PAPERS as stating DAK MU was Mars....and DAK A MU was Venus..........

DAK MU was the home base of operations planet for ZU ZU.... and when he was attacked, Mars was devastated beyond hope..........now THIS would answer WHY we can see the ruins of what seem to be cities and pyramids there because they ARE there.........

I am not shaking a finger at you YET Spacebot as I plan to re read this again and make sure I am getting what I think I am getting from this....but what your saying and my recall are most defiantly at odds..
..so your 'making fun rant' made you look dopey.
DENY IGNORANCE Spacebot.........

Oh and BTW since we are admitting to who is old on ATS I am in the fairly box to..........at 45 I have avidly devoured all types of information in trying to answer questions.
The Terra Papers have filled a void, litterally. They are filling in the blanks and setting the stage for me to finally say "I get it"

I to, NOW also know what side I will be standing on in this upcoming battle for planet earth.

HERE is MY big question:

Since Eisenhower 'invited' the Grays to 'join in' with messing with the people of this planet.(invited them to STAY that is)..
HOW do we as ~THE HEIRS APPARENT~ to this planet TAKE BACK what is ours and make them leave?

OK it seems OBVIOUS to me that....
if we as American's can NOT even take back our country, then taking back the planet is a dumb question....
MAYBE taking back our country is like a 'test run'..................if we CAN take back our country, then we will be given the chance to take back the planet as well.......free Europe from the grip of the reptilians and in so doing, free the ENTIRE planet. (rah-rah GO HUMANS and all that)

[edit on 30-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You do have to read this story carefully - but it is pretty clear that major operations began on Mars and then moved to Earth.

It is worthy to note that the Great Pyramid of Giza which the Terra Papers indicates was an Earth energy generator of some kind, as well as being a navigational aid, did have a smooth, white, outer casing at one time.

I imagine that not many people are aware that this pyramid was actually made out of concrete www.livescience.com...

[edit on 30/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

Well
I got that they started HERE on Earth

.......and when ZU ZU took power he took his personal operation to Mars for some reason....I gathered it was for more private 'security' reasons......
The other operation going on here on Earth is what created mankind as we know it from the ones discarded from the Garden area......
If it HAD all started on Mars then they would have had to have gathered up & MOVED human beings here at some point....

OK OK I ~MUST~ read this all again for clarification.

I have a new printer to hook up so I am going to make THE TERRA PAPERS my new printing project so I can have a hard copy.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I could be wrong - It's been a while since I read the Terra Papers, and my memeory isn't what it used to be - but the point is that Earth is definitely a part of the story.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
this has been gone thru over and over in here... and it was pretty much determined that it was an epic story dreamed up for entertainment

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Well Wolf......why don't YOU clarify this statement and back it up with some PROOF? Show us the links of this so called debunking?

I have been on ATS way WAYYYYYYY longer than you, and this is the FIRST time I have seen THE TERRA PAPERS on this site.....

so please philwolf..........prove to us all what you say is true and your not just babbling to make some noise of some sort?
Post the links to all these debunking threads.......

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi RiverGoddess,
I'm glad you enjoy the post. It's people like you that make me proud to do what I do. I felt the imminent importance of this. But I never would have expected the reactions from those reading it.
I had to wait until I felt ready to release it online. I was a bit hesitant, since they came after Robert for the book, but since I know our karma and lives are unrelated, I felt I owuld be doing nobody any harm and besides HUMANITY DESERVES TO KNOW THE TRUTH, and even if it's not the truth, people deserve to have access to it, JUST IN CASE.
Personally, I think it's the truth, or a very close language oriented version of it. Language is the problem, and I think that's why many people don't see things the same way.
RiverGoddess,
You may want to read Matrix V, for a complete holistic view. I highly recommend it. www.trufax.org...
Terra Papers is mentioned several dozen times in this book, as being the BEST earthbound perspective out there. But Matrix is spirit-bound, and gives an even larger, more complete picture.
Thanks for your contributions, they are much appreciated.
conxposer

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ERIDU is obviously planet Earth. DAK MU is Mars (the red sands...Mars is the "red planet", the planet of War) . DAK A MU is Venus. The identity of other planets are also revealed.

Thanks to the OP for the link.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by RKWWWW]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

There is a page missing the previous from the one that has ERIDU as a Heading. There it would probably explain in full detail the who, what and why, about Earth. Until we find this puzzling missing page, excuse me but I am not seeing Earth yet being pictured in this book, also there is no direct reference by the author or the individual that reassembled the document made to Earth like it was made for Venus and Mars and other planets, probably.. because this individual has no clear clue himself about where earth is supposed to exist in this story?
I am not making the deduction like reading about pyramids/human race/experiments etc etc and tell to myself "so here is Earth" like you probably did. I am requesting the author or the recompiler to make this clear to me through the book, but it seems they failed this task.
Now, if you believe you have your voids covered by this book, please read about what was sent after ZU ZU to destroy him. The author gives a vague description followed by a misleading and..surprise surprise FALSE reference from ancient myths.
Sorry for not pointing out more for you, since you are a better reader than me, I believe that you will find the reference quickly.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by spacebot]

(No! NO hint! I am being bad tonight!)

Peace!

[edit on 30-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
ya...the missing pages.....what a pain.

I think missing pages is a bit better than pure misdirection and out and out lies..SURE there are voids but the info that IS there rings true........

it STILL would be very WONDERFUL to find the missing pages as they might fill in gaps we can only guess at.

EDIT to add:
I took it upon myself to try and locate the missing pages via Karen....who posted on the other thread about locating the papers, claiming she worked with Robert Morningstar on something to do with the papers and she HAD copies........I just wrote to her and I will let you know if I hear anything back.

At least I am trying

Maybe we will all get lucky here and she has the missing pages and can share

Thanks for your kind words Conxposer
I AM interested in reading the matrix stuff..............
I have a SERIOUS interest in Astral Projection and have been learning it for myself.
I even have a humongous thread on it as I asked to be yanked out right here on this very site and IT HAPPENED FOR REAL.......
Absolutely AMAZING what you can find over the internet, & I am a testament to THAT fact

Here is a link to my big OOBE thread if you'd like to see it....
keep in mind the entire first page sux

BUT it gets TOTALLY amazing a few pages into it.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It now is a small group of Astral Projectors sharing and learning together.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
this has been gone thru over and over in here... and it was pretty much determined that it was an epic story dreamed up for entertainment

Dude. I'm sure you have come to that conclusion, but many of us found a whole hell of a lot of WHYs answered when we read this piece.

Although I could sense a lot of condensation - especially at the beginning - and things omitted, but there was an amazing amount that just put all kinds of sense on why things are the way they are.

I suspect that there are more races involved that the ones offered up by the work.

But surely, you are welcome to your opinion.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Until we find this puzzling missing page, excuse me but I am not seeing Earth yet being pictured in this book...

If you know your history, there was a Sumerian city by the name of Eridu. This is pretty conclusive in my view that ERIDU is Earth.

Not only that, we have etymological elements that connect the word, ERIDU, to the word "Earth."

Both start with the Eh sound, (ours lost the sound but kept evidence in spelling that it once had that at the beginning). Both are followed by the "r" sound. The "th" and the "d" are commonly trans(whatever the right word is when one sound becomes another in usage). The "d" sound often movs to a more "th" sound. We dropped the end sound as time has passed.

So ERIDU becomes EARTH.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I took it upon myself to try and locate the missing pages via Karen....

My most humble thanks. I am less a researcher and more an analyst. [grin]

I'm looking forward to success!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I saved you for last. [smile] Just cuz I will take my time and work though your post, as it was directed to me.

Originally posted by Myrdyn
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm a little older and fully agree with you Amaterasu. For almost half a century I have devoured anything that appeared to be pointing towards the truth. Throughout that time, I have read some rubbish, but I'm thankful for it - chiefly because it makes the Terra Papers stand out as an extremely important piece of work.

Blessed be, you and those here that can see. I can say exactly the same thing, in that I have looked at a lot of tripe. None has struck me the way these papers have. None described such a clear and elegant explanation. Yes, they stand out, alright.

Robert Morning Sky's writing would be easy to dismiss, unless you read it thoroughly and carefully. Masses of information is given that simply was not in the public domain or condidered important in 1995.

I agree. Skimming it, you might as well be reading a restaurant menu. But I sat and at the end of one segment I was shaking with eagerness to get to the next. Oh, I cannot describe how clearly I saw things.

The tale may be fantastic, but it all seems to make sense. I cannot fault the logic of any of it.

Exactly. I kept expecting some part to leave me saying, "Well if that's true, then why this?" I never had that. It all tucked so neatly into my observations.

There appears to be little follow-up, though when you think of it, the original source is no longer available - and it does kind of tell the whole story.

It does and it doesn't. I could see gaps, information withheld. I think that is all they think we can handle at this point. There's a lot more to the story, but what we were given is true.

One thing it has helped me with is that should apocalyptic predictions be realised, then I know which side I would be on.

I'm gonna bet it's the same side as I'm on. [smile]

I wonder if the mystery of the Holy Grail is actually the secret of the Royal Blood of the human race and the attempt by others to keep it from being disclosed. According to the Terra Papers, that would make us rightful heirs to the Earth - not Morduk or the grey lizards.

I am certain of it. We are the Blood of EA, and I (earlier in the thread) claimed the throne. Granted I presented it as "pretend," but that was just to test the waters, see if anyone would suspend their disbelief or, believing, join me. (I also misspelled "ascension." LOL!)

It was my first decree. If others think it is a fair decree, decree it as well. Or make your own decree. Claim the throne!

Incidently, it makes you think about Bohemian Grove and the giant concrete statue of Morduk, doesn't it?

OH yeah. That was one piece of knowledge I had that snapped so happily into place it brought tears to my eyes.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I meant star wars not star trek but nevermind, my mistake. I don't know why I actually wrote a wrong title in my post. :-) Anyway..

I find science fiction as fascinating and throught provoking subject, and have always thought that there really has to be something out there. Propabilistically we shouldn't be alone as a sole sentient species in the universe. Still, I don't jump into a bandwagon every time somebody ties it all together. The way I see it somebody has read history and encountered popular titles of enterntainment and then wrote it all together.

The real problem for me is that you propably just cannot take archeological finds , names from history and some randomly connected ancient words of long lost languages and then come up with history of our solar system. It doesn't make any sense. I will believe it if somebody is capable of showing me a deduced path of reason about how it is that this way of doing research actually produces something about truth.

There is enough material in history of enterntainment to come up with just about anything, and sometimes a real story is actually accidentally created. I just don't believe this to be the case here.

I too would like to have some galactic neightbours out there, or here for that matter, but believing in something that is clearly constructed from ideas in enterntainment industry just isn't what makes me believe to those small and big sentient beings out there.

My post here doesn't prove anything, nor does writing those terra papers either but I don't care about that. I see this kind of want and need to believe in any circumstancial evidence almost every day. What I also see is a pattern that happens whenever somebody connects loose ends together, coming up with a fantastic story that doesn't neccessarily have anything to do with real truth. Story being what it is, I have read tens of similar books that are written with well researched material in hand. Every single one of them is good enough to make me believe that there is some truth in it. Most really do have that in them, but nevertheless stories themselves are mere fantasy. Most also have historical facts correct, of what happened, when and with deduced reasons about why. But, history being lost long ago those books are just speculative stories about how things might have happened long ago.

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 1/5/08 by rawsom]

[edit on 1/5/08 by rawsom]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

Thanks for posting the Terra Papers, I'd never heard of them but I think it is the single most important piece of information I have ever read. Like others said, these papers somehow make so much sense and connect a lot of pieces of info I had learned so far.
It does however leave me with a lot of questions.

So wich alien race should I consider as the good guys, wich race is the one representing our creator EA? It was the Sirians that tried to topple the Greys' (Orions)stranglehold on Earth with WO2. So Hitler and his plans were actually good for mankind?

What also struck me is that even on a Galactic scale, with these highly evolved aliens, war still seems to be the way of life. It is sad to know that after billions of years of development and evolution these alien races are still throwing sticks and stones at each other, effectively making them hardly more advanced than "us", in a moral way.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The missing pages are MISSING, not left out.

There were errors at some point. I got the papers from my friend Summer Love......(yes she's a rainbow girl), a very beautiful person and spirit.....she got them from her friend, who had them.

I just asked her tonight, to get in touch with him, and get the missing pages. It will happen soon enough.

He had them in an encrypted file. I got in and downloaded them. Either he missed a couple in his original scan, or I missed a couple in my download of the files. One after the other. So, either it's his mistake or mine, and either way it should be corrected soon enough. I cannot re-enter the folder again. So until she get's the word to him, and get's me back into the folder or until he uploads the other few pages, they are missing ....for now, but hopefully not for long.

And BTW, I wrote to that person as well, about a week ago, and I have heard nothing back yet. If anyone get's them, and they want me to include them in the original site, send them to me, please, and I will upload them asap.

Blessings to all.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by conxposer]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by conxposer

Thanks for posting the Terra Papers, I'd never heard of them but I think it is the single most important piece of information I have ever read. Like others said, these papers somehow make so much sense and connect a lot of pieces of info I had learned so far.
It does however leave me with a lot of questions.

So wich alien race should I consider as the good guys, wich race is the one representing our creator EA? It was the Sirians that tried to topple the Greys' (Orions)stranglehold on Earth with WO2. So Hitler and his plans were actually good for mankind?

What also struck me is that even on a Galactic scale, with these highly evolved aliens, war still seems to be the way of life. It is sad to know that after billions of years of development and evolution these alien races are still throwing sticks and stones at each other, effectively making them hardly more advanced than "us", in a moral way.

THESE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED IN MATRIX V -- THAT'S WHY I KEEP SAYING, HOW IMPORTANT THIS OTHER BOOK, MATRIX V REALLY IS.

Good Guys and Bad Guys - Polarities ONLY - there is no good or bad guys. Aliens have appetites, and people taste good to some of them. Does that make them bad? What about aliens that would rescue humans from destruction? Does that make them good? For supposedly "saving us"? from what? from death...the inevitable.....life extension...aliens are into life extension, and putting off death....if they were so advanced they would teach us death is a natural part of life and it DOESN"T MATTER in the end, because it's all COSMIC DUST, and SPIRIT

NO ALIENS ARE ADVANCED -- HUMANS ARE THE MOST ADVANCED IN THE UNIVERSE -- THAT IS WHY WE ARE STUDIED BY ALL OTHER RACES......

We Humans are THE BRAVEST......
We Humans are the most POLARITY BALANCED.....
We Humans are incarnating SIMULTANEOUSLY, instead of SEQUENTIALLY....
We Humans are the the product of millions and millions of years of natural evolution of ALIEN DNA SCIENCES
We Humans are the perfect creations because WE ARE SPIRITUALLY PROGRESSIVE.....
All other alien races are left behind....in OUR DUST......

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Very good idea posting them on ATS! I have started reading them and i agree with the person that said its like a sci-fi novel at first but when you carry on reading it starts to get more and more interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join