It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well dispite my best efforts this is all I could find for the missing pages, maybe a few blanks filled in about the star elder on here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Also same site, but this page has some more on this subject:

And this page was repeated many times a condenced version, not nearly as good to read:

I would like to buy a copy if its for sale I could'nt even find that anywhere.

@conxposer did you email the guy in the first thread about these papers? Did you get anything back? Would he know where to buy them?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

Conx,

it is my humble opinion that the terra papers are no big deal, and that infact alot of it's facts are contrived. at the end of this post i'll link to a wiki about a biblical scholar, archaeologist and ufologist. maybe you've all heard of his name, Zachariah Sitchen. to summarize what you'll read in his book series, The Earth Chronicles, he claims that the myths and legends of the human history, are not completely fantasy. by showing actual sources and giving his scholarly translations he demonstrates that the myths and legends of many olden civilizations have certain similarities, in both translation of names, numerical figures, and even engineering similarities, although i won't get into that now aside from saying that a common theme are ziggurats. as for some of the similarities he points out that Egyptian, Greek, Sumerian, Mesopotamians, Hindus mythology all has 12 figures of power. the 'head' of all these mythologies, the 1st, or the 12th, depending how you want to look at it, is always portrayed with lightning bolts. mind you through his books he shows images which are probably man made that show a clear difference between humans, easily identified and always portrayed in a certain likeness, and the 12 figures, who are always portrayed with some garment around their collars and what appears to be horns around their skulls. judging from translations of ancient Sumerian, Aramaic, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian tablets, of which some are beautiful poems which mention the names of these 12 figures, mention names such as Enki, Enlil/Ea, Anu, Anunaki, etc.
Zachariah continues in his books talking about the practice of mythology and legends. he claims that the archaeological finds of these cultures mythology show for the myths to be true, it's correct to assume that the myths of other cultures are also true, at least to some degree when all the misinformation is removed. this includes of course obvious translation difficulties as the languages are long forgotten. one such relation he puts to truth is to the Epic of Creation and the Epic of Gilgamesh. The epic of Creation deals with the same thing that the terra papers are dealing with. it's not about the creation of us, but the creation of our solar system, and the names of the bodies in the solar system are those associated with those in power in Sumerian tablets.
Now because the acquiring of such names and concepts are derived from archaeological finds, the level of knowledge can only be such that of what's been dug up in the earth. because the culmination of what's been collected on earth was put into The Earth Chronicles, by a much more competent writer than that of the terra papers, it's only logical to see that the things not addressed in TEC (the earth chronicles from now on) but yes including in the terra papers (to be TP from now on) are likely to be contrived additions.

I especially like how the TP's cater to the the reptilians, grays, and insectizoid believers, and i enjoy the little bits of archaeological truths here and there.

"Houston we have a problem"
"What is it?
"I see a UFO Houston."
"Really? Let me turn on the outboard camera, standby"
"What is it, it looks almost like.... "
"We're switching to infrared down here, please stand by"
"I can only observe the outline Houston, but it looks like...."
"IT'S CRABMEAT!"
"HOLY # HOUSTON SAVE US!"

here's that link :p
Zachariah Sitchin @ Wiki

Crabmeat out.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Crabmeat]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

Hi Hellhound63S,
I'm still waiting for a response to my e-mail I sent them. As soon as I get it, I'll post it, and post here that I posted it.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by conxposer]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I read all of it. The first book and the second.

My conclusion? I will give this an 85% chance of being true.

Now granted, it has a lot to do with my "memories" that I conclude this, so your assessment may differ.

Regardless, I suggest people read the whole thing. If nothing else, it's richness in detail is worth the ride.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting recap of a lecture give by Robert Morningsky at a UFO Conference held in Australia.

Star Warriors - The Hopis & the Greys

STAR WARRIOR SUMMATION - These few pages are for those who have been gracious and kind enough to request some information on the Way of the Star Warrior. It is only the first step on a path of revelation and discovery. If the path seems good to you, then continue. If at any point, you have any misgivings, then seek another path, or at the very least, stop, take a deep breath and reassess your position. The information in these papers, must not be accepted blindly, you must go out and confirm them yourself. Do some investigations and research, study everything and make the decision for yourself. You are responsible for what you do with this knowledge. If you choose to reject the existence of greys and blues, there is still the terror of the one world secret government to consider. If you choose to reject the existence of a secret government, then the information in these papers and other of its kind should make no difference to your existence. they are harmless. (One last suggestion, just because you cannot see or hear it, does not mean it doesn't exist).

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
Actually, there are several pages missing. about 3 from book 1 and 2 or 3 from book 2. I am trying to get these. They were not in the original file I got.

I could tell much was withheld. Not just pages within the missive, but in what was chosen to address. Some things were quite surprisingly addressed, and there were questions left.

At my 85% evaluation, I am presuming an explanation of the tech differential between those out there and what we see around us. If I cannot soon find that to examine, the probabilities in my realm will start slipping.

I'm gonna say, it's a work of art, whether true or untrue.

Eh?

[edit on 4/26/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Here is a very interesting recap of a lecture give by Robert Morningsky at a UFO Conference held in Australia.

Star Warriors - The Hopis & the Greys

... You are responsible for what you do with this knowledge. If you choose to reject the existence of greys and blues, there is still the terror of the one world secret government to consider. If you choose to reject the existence of a secret government, then the information in these papers and other of its kind should make no difference to your existence. they are harmless. (One last suggestion, just because you cannot see or hear it, does not mean it doesn't exist).

Reading this, and I'm a pretty good judge of the heart that wrote the words... My probabilities have crept up closer to 90%...

[edit on 4/26/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

While doing some research, I ran into this,

I think you may find it quite interesting.

Scroll 2 pages, and there you'll find names and descriptions of various entities in the other dimensions;

" CHALDÆAN SCHEME OF BEINGS.

Representatives of the previous classes guiding our universe.

I. Hyperarchii—Archangels

II. Azonæi—Unzoned gods

III. Zonæi—Planetary Deities.

Higher demons: Angels

Human Souls

Lower demons, elementals

Fiery

Airy

Earthy

Watery

Evil demons

Lucifugous; the kliphoth "

CHALDÆAN SCHEME.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Awesome information, toasty one. [smile] Things come together.

Having read the Terra Papers, digesting them at leisure, I’m going to pretend they’re true. You can play along with me or not:

THE ASSENSION

I, a Princess of ERIDU, claim my right to the throne. I state that it matters not what tag shows up in my DNA; by the very fact that I would stand between the masses and any threat is evidence of my passion. And lacking that, this planet is not rightfully yours.

And so, I demand:

Open communication with the True Lord of this planet: its people, blood of EA.

A removal of any such treaties not made with the Princes and Princesses, the heirs apparent all.

A complete ceasing of efforts to exterminate the rightful rulers of this planet.

An opening of all the information on this planet (and extending to the rest of our system) related to our heritage.

A complete ceasing of human and other biological experiments.

A complete ceasing of mind manipulation.

A removal of communications jammers.

There is likely more to come. But these, my first, I command.

Anyone with passion may add to this, but in the end, we must have a majority, my fellows of our royal house.

________

Edit to clarify: "A complete ceasing of human and other biological experiments" is not required by those who have the capacity for empathy. The Blood of EA - who really do want to cure illness, and not poison the inheritors of this earth... Any who lack that blood may not practice these things without complete supervision, understanding and agreement of over half the Royal Family.

[edit on 4/27/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Reads like an L.RON.HUBBARD book. Cool, you can start a new religion for naive people and fleece them for lots of money! Dude, please. Please, reality is actually pretty cool, try it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalTyrrant
Reads like an L.RON.HUBBARD book. Cool, you can start a new religion for naive people and fleece them for lots of money! Dude, please. Please, reality is actually pretty cool, try it.

I disagree. I read it for free, and no one's telling me I need auditing.

In fact, it seems to be telling me to move to my passion, not yours nor anyone else's. Odd instruction for a control device.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
www.freedomdomain.com...

Back in 1947, a group of Native Americans witnessed a UFO crash and went to the site. They arrived before the military arrived. There was an injured extraterrestrial, and the tribe rescued the alien and helped bring him back to health. The alien eventually began to trust the Native Americans and imparted a special story to these folks. The story is the Hidden History of Planet Earth.

The Story is the Terra Papers, and the author is Robert Morning Sky.

I like this link, it is rare that you find something that goes much farther back than Enki and EnLIl and that would usually be a brief mention of ANU.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

In the midst of the lightning and fury, a single spark flashed, creating in one micro-second a single cell of life.

This book is completely bogus, the author has obviously taken what they know of evolution and wrote a story – “a single sparked flashed” the theory goes something like repeated lightning strikes in the exact same place in a pond created life…. Not one single spark.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

In the midst of the lightning and fury, a single spark flashed, creating in one micro-second a single cell of life.

This book is completely bogus, the author has obviously taken what they know of evolution and wrote a story – “a single sparked flashed” the theory goes something like repeated lightning strikes in the exact same place in a pond created life…. Not one single spark.

I think you miss the point of that. It's not that all was still and a single spark just happened, creating life, but that although there may have been a billion sparks an hour, only one created the first life.

Or are you saying there had to be many simultaneously...?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Wait wait, are you telling me you believe this - you’re actually defending this BS story?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I could tell much was withheld. Not just pages within the missive, but in what was chosen to address. Some things were quite surprisingly addressed, and there were questions left.

Perhaps you could enlighten us. What has supposedly been left out. Is it anything that could convince anyone this is anything other than an unoriginal sci-fi story?

On what basis are you saying it has a 90% probability of being true?

To use a loose definition of art, you are right. But it is tripe; sold as fiction, no publisher would pick it up. Unimagintive, unoriginal, and bad writing.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Apparently anything goes as long as you follow some simple guidelines. You can actually find those from "how to write a book"-books, and this story happens to follow those "rules" in the worst way.

But, give or take, maybe the author is just a bad writer, although being honest. Well, no, most of this is ripped from old classic movies and comic books. All of it, actually. You younger people cannot possibly realize it, although you can see clear resemblance on start trek. But about the comic books of my age, you have no clue if you are under twenty. I don't care there being one or two who will recognize, most don't anyway.

Writing something, then printing it and after that photocopying it to give an old or "authorative" look is an old trick, too.

[edit on 30/4/08 by rawsom]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by Amaterasu

Wait wait, are you telling me you believe this - you’re actually defending this BS story?

Yes.

Sorry for a one-liner, but I don't think there is more I need to add to a direct question.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Perhaps you could enlighten us. What has supposedly been left out. Is it anything that could convince anyone this is anything other than an unoriginal sci-fi story?

No. I can't. I can sense the omissions, sense the information missing or altered so that we can grasp what is being revealed. If you want to believe what I say, cool. If not, cool. It's your box.

On what basis are you saying it has a 90% probability of being true?

My own perceptions, logical thinking, a lot of WHYs answered, the tone of the writer. This is my assessment. In fact, the more I look at, the more I see, the higher a probability I give this. I'm now at 95%. Your box may differ.

To use a loose definition of art, you are right. But it is tripe; sold as fiction, no publisher would pick it up. Unimagintive, unoriginal, and bad writing.

If you perceive it as tripe, be my guest. Sold? I read it for free. As for its "imagination" and "originality," I say it is pulling many bits of information into a cohesion.

As to its writing... I cannot expect everyone with information to be skilled at putting it in the most palatable of forms. If this is a requirement in your box for believing something, I would guess your box is very small.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
But, give or take, maybe the author is just a bad writer, although being honest. Well, no, most of this is ripped from old classic movies and comic books. All of it, actually. You younger people cannot possibly realize it, although you can see clear resemblance on start trek. But about the comic books of my age, you have no clue if you are under twenty. I don't care there being one or two who will recognize, most don't anyway.

Writing something, then printing it and after that photocopying it to give an old or "authorative" look is an old trick, too.

I am 51 years old. I have read a vast amount of science fiction. I have read comics and watched Star Trek. I have always sensed that there is a basis of truth to the stories given. It came from what I sensed in the Consciousness dimension (though, at the time I did not know that was where I was getting that information from).

And I felt there was something significant about the Sumerian and Egyptian cultures. I saw something that all education never addressed. And when I read this work, though I know there are condensations and distortions, I could see the basic truth therein. Because it pulled all the archetypal data into a comprehensive whole, and that includes the data I get in the Consciousness dimension.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join