It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

Educated people realize that we do not know everything. In fact, if one were to put everything that humanity knows into a container, I'd wager that container would be the size of a thimble compared to all there is to know.

All I know is that the official story of who we are, and how we came to be here is woefully inadequate and wrong. I'm willing to listen to any theory put forward by anyone that may do a better job of explaining what really happened. I like to keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
"How can you look up into the night sky, see all those millions of stars, and say we are it, that’s all, and then say that you are a scientist, an astrophysicist, an astronomer, and say you can explain 4 percent of the universe......isn’t that the height of arrogance?"...Robert Morning Sky

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I understand keeping an open mind, but there has to be a little more scientific basis to constitute being a theory rather than just a story. I do believe our past is unique. All hominids show remarkable differences from each other rather than gradualness. Neanderthal was a back brained hominid, meaning the parietal lobe and occipital lobes in the back are used for spacial and visual acuity. Without a developed frontal lobe or neocortex, they couldn't simulate predictions in their head. They also lacked our type of personal identity, yes there were individuals but they did not function apart from the group. If I were to genetically engineer a worker race, I would increase their intelligence, lower their spiritual connection, and increase sexuality. The more simple pleasures, the more control you can exert. You can divide and conquer homo sapiens.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelHeart
I understand keeping an open mind, but there has to be a little more scientific basis to constitute being a theory rather than just a story.

While I agree with this statement myself, more people don't than any of us would imagine (most probably don't even realize it themselves). After all, Christianity has quite a following. All based on a "story". At least we know who wrote the Terra Papers, and we know it hasn't been [mis]translated hundreds of times.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sniping at you, I like facts and hard evidence over fantastic story telling any day. My stance however, is that to me at least, this work is no less credible than the Christian bible, or any other religious text for that matter.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by Unit541]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I just read book one and wow was that somewhat hard to keep up with. It was very interesting though IMO. I am going to read book two now. If this is true how interesting and amazing IMO. To think we were "created" to be some other beings slaves so to say or experiment.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
well i just read the Terra papers,

crazy read, sounds like someone tried to combined science and all religions into one super story with no effect from the passage of time, lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I just read the first few pages, then fast forwarded to the later parts. I thought it was a bunch of rubbish to be honest. Sensationalist writing of a sci-fi geek.

There is not even a question in my mind this is true. There is no scientific information to analyse, no real information, it's just a story, and bad one at that.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
There is not even a question in my mind this is true. There is no scientific information to analyse, no real information, it's just a story, and bad one at that.

We finally agree on something, Child. These papers are nothing but drivel.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

The author (Robert Morning Sky) continually, repeatedly always tells everyone NOT to believe a word of anything - but to go and do your OWN research just as he did. So I could presume the naysayers have done all the research and came up with a different scenario? Would love to hear it....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
So I could presume the naysayers have done all the research and came up with a different scenario? Would love to hear it...

I can think of a few...

Smithsonian Intimate Guide to Human Origins

The Human Story: Our History From the Stone Age to Today

But I am one of those crazy people that looks to science, research and evidence rather than a poor science-fiction story with no corraboration.

I do find your presumption of arrogance cute. Have you done all the research?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Looks like someone was hitting the peace-pipe a little too hard when writing this.

Gramps must of had a really good memory to into this much detail with his grandson.

I also noticed the author illustrates the earth as it is in modern day and not as it was (pangea).

Wow this thing gets more humorous as I read on. Looks like he stole a star wars script and tried to modify it before the actual star wars was released. "The Rebel Empire" and the already noted death star, I mean "death ship".

Man I really hope part two includes some zerglings, hydralisk and dark templars.
[edit on 2-4-2009 by NateNute]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by kshaund
So I could presume the naysayers have done all the research and came up with a different scenario? Would love to hear it...

I can think of a few...

Smithsonian Intimate Guide to Human Origins

The Human Story: Our History From the Stone Age to Today

But I am one of those crazy people that looks to science, research and evidence rather than a poor science-fiction story with no corraboration.

I do find your presumption of arrogance cute. Have you done all the research?

Cute? Why thanks

Have I done all the research? It begs the question of how much is "all". No, I haven't done all the research, what I have done is read upwards of a thousand non-fiction books, I have gone through and referenced many books by people like Whitley Strieber, Sitchin, Budd Hopkins (all of whom I've met plus many others) so that I have a stack of papers about 20 inches high of just referenced quotes and research I did from and about other researchers... As an aside I found by doing this that most ex-military people speaking out had experienced abductions (mind control?) and coincidentally most abductions happened very near a military base in the US. I also researched more in depth into the abduction phenomena (which I called Grey Date Rape) in my synopsis.

I then took a lot of these quotes and references and compared them. I also spent time (two years) in Arizona and did several field trips to the Canyonlands and Chaco Canyon, etc. and saw evidence of aliens (eg massive carvings in the rocks where mainstream tourists will never see). I do have some photos of them. I have previewed every interview possible from anyone deep into the research or a possible whistle blower. I have scoured all religions (actually that was my first step when I was 16), I'm now in my 50's, for their truths and commonalities and it always comes down to EA, somewhere, somehow....

And yes, I've even read books like you referenced above, science books. You can look at our history on any level and get answers - the challenge is to go "beyond" and get the real answers. Problem is most people aren't open-minded enough to look further for many reasons...

Does that answer your question? It doesn't make me "right", it makes me "informed" at worst. Is the Terra Papers exactly accurate? Mostly likely not - but the real question is not its total accuracy, but does it accurately depict a likely scenario for us humans? And to that I say, Yes, I believe it does...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I agree myself. Ive read through to page 7 half way and it sounds like im reading the story of star wars which i have never seen. Is this were Lucas got his inspiration from?
Anyone?

Peace!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I agree myself. Ive read through to page 7 half way and it sounds like im reading the story of star wars which i have never seen. Is this were Lucas got his inspiration from?
Anyone?

Peace!

The implications of the Terra Papers is that we were controlled before we were even born - Star Wars doesn't even go that far....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Yea I know, I realize that. The reason I stated that was because of the "Death Star" regardless of how long ago it was, my question was asking if this were Lucas got his ideas from. I dont know how long ago the movie was made and i dont know how long ago this was written.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Someone previously in this or the other thread found part of an older workshop of his and I believe its on youtube. I don't have the link available, but I'm sure you could find it.

And I just caught I where Robert actually spoke about while some of these guys are sleeping (like Lucas) and they're given these 'dreams'/ideas to put in their movies - which would explain your question I believe..?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Oh ok, kinda like a way to present their appearance and or a way to prepare us for what will happen. I could see that happening, especially with all the new movies out about aliens. (Alien vs Monsters" "Race to Witch Mountain" "Battle for Terra" "Knowing" "The Day the Earth Stood Still" "War of the Worlds" etc, etc, etc.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"Eridanus?" Why should our galaxy be named after a river on, or constellation visible from, Terra?

Could go on, but why waste the time.

Pure, poorly composed, junk.

jw

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by kshaund

Oh ok, kinda like a way to present their appearance and or a way to prepare us for what will happen. I could see that happening, especially with all the new movies out about aliens. (Alien vs Monsters" "Race to Witch Mountain" "Battle for Terra" "Knowing" "The Day the Earth Stood Still" "War of the Worlds" etc, etc, etc.

Peace!

Yes, these ideas/thoughts (apparently) can be given to people in dreams. It could explain too why sometimes several people will come up the same time with a similar idea maybe?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

it's sometimes hard for people to think in 3dimensions. i made a similar mistake while contemplating the as above so below theme of ancient sumer, akkad and babylon. for example, I-IKU, was otherwise known as The Field Constellation, which pretty much coincides with the Great Square of Pegasus, was attached to Enki's E.ABZU temple in Eridu. So i pop up my free astronomy program (celestia), zoom out to the great square of pegasus and low and behold, the stars of it are all over the place! some of them separated so far from each other that they no longer resembled a great square at all. for the record, it's gotta be more precise. a specific star or binary system. some system in that constellation as seen from earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join