It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
when you take the 'going into the light' issue as the Terra parers lays it out and then find John Lear's posts here on ATS about that if we go into the light we are just going into the soul collector located on the moon.......it really messes with your head if your bound and determined to believe what the religions of this planet teach us.
BUT......if the Terra Papers ARE correct then the religions of this planet do NOT want us to actually be aware of whats TRULY going on here.....

I wish John had not left this site before he got the chance to chime in on this thread.....(if wishes were fishes)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
After finishing the 2nd book today,........ but first more importantly, after reading the first book last night............. then I had a very freaky experience........... which I did a thread about here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I now have questions in putting this book "all together".................

What it says in the most basic end............. is we are all "just and experiment" that was created to be "slaves" to work.............. besides that......... then there is NO afterlife................. what............... this is IT for us? This is ALL THERE IS??? This ONE LIFE........... then Nothing????

No other realm.............. NOTHING???

That is not answered ........ nor even discussed in the book............. I would think that would BE a question asked by the Indian........ it seems, it would be a VERY IMPORTANT question!

So........... why would he NOT ask that question?

It is the most basic.............

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

great stuff, I finnished reading the first terra.

Great find man, I know some trolls love to put stuff like this down, and I saw one just a few post down start. Dont let theese turds affect your momentum, dont listen to so called "writers" flame, a writer would appreciate the lessons taught in this book and truly reflect on them.,

I loved the simularities teased into the web the author gives. The one where the beasts were put into the garden to frolick put a huge grin on my face.

Part of telling a great story like this is ability for the author connect dots previous in your memory with new spriraling story lines..

Great stuff man!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Very nice read...I got through part 1. This makes the most sense out of all theories.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I read the Terra Papers last fall and it was an intense read. The Terra Papers really got me interested in our ancestors from the past on this planet and possibly others. It's a great read!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The Terra Papers doesn't really touch on the Spiritual aspect of our lives questionall, or life after death. It is a "history" of sorts. It don't believe it is meant to explain everything.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I only read this thread after a fellow ATSer included it in his signature and it seems so outlandish, that it's so difficult to believe in it but then I realize that the universe is such a big and ancient realm, and that countless wild things on the intergalactic scale happened even before humans came into existence.

Someone mentioned it being bizarre that they would go to the trouble of creating slaves to mine whatever from the bowels of Earth, while they could have made robots but it's entirely possible a civilization was advanced primitive like the Mayans or ancient Egyptians, meaning they could have had advanced biological and interstellar travel capabilities while (at that time) being rather primitive in the field of robotics or large-scale, complex mechanical operations.

Maybe humans are an abandoned product left behind on Earth, made obsolete by their (the aliens) own advancement in robotics or robot-like organic lifeforms and left at the mercy of our Earth and whomever has interests in this Planet and her contents.

As someone said- 'What will be in store for us- Or who are we in the store for?'

[edit on 16-3-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 16-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Star.......we are not obsolete, not forgotten nor left behind.

and I think this is our whole problem.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
just finnished part 2 and it was a scary vision i had, We asked them to stay, can we ask them to go?

It did mentioon other lives, perhaps re-incarnation is practiced by us, but it cannot be forced. Our soul's domain is not owned by them. Mabye the body, but not the soul.

peace

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi there - I'd like to add a comment - I also don't believe we are obsolete, it seems we are more of an anomaly with our dna mixture and that it has caused some 'problems'.

Robert was the first person I'd ever heard say "Don't go into the light" (it was about 1996 when I first met him). Since then I now see John Lear says the same thing, don't know if anyone else in the "ufo circuit" does as I've been out of that loop for a few years now and don't know everything everyone is saying these days.

There's a few things that really don't sit well - the main one is the dominant story of Eisenhower selling us out - by making a deal with the aliens as president of the usa - My problem is if the aliens are so advanced (which I believe they are), they already know the political system is a sham/scam and that the people are being duped by the governments too - so the whole "can we..." question to the president by aliens answered by "yes, if...." seems like a set up to me. I mean, they don't have to ask, they already control our asses. I think that was just a surfacing step (as in surfacing in our everyday lives). This is my personal opinion.

There are other writings Robert did which are not in the public and deal with the spirituality side of life. They used to be available and you could write and ask him if they are still available, I don't know, but it was a story about the Aku (beings of light). However it seems we have been so mind-wiped and controlled recycle after recycle it is extremely difficult for us to 'remember' our soul selves that are out there (I hope!).

The ultimate conundrum to me is "freely" giving up our 'free will' to join this existence just to see if we could get it back. If I could re-read the fine print before I signed onto this planet, I would definitely do it and either write my own addendum or not have signed at all assuming this is the case.

I have re-read Terra Papers now about 8 times - and every time it makes more sense and I get something new out of it especially when its left for a time and other researchers come out with things. I believe he has it available on his website now and it is updated !

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Good read, halfway through.

If anyone wants to download the terra papers, I have compiled it in 1 .zip file.

uploading.com...

12 Megabytes

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

can u email it or skype it out? I dont spend much money....

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
the story sounded silly. alien being able to talk with native americans and native americans writing all that down?

then i opened the pages. first thing i saw was a flashy front page looking like a poster for a horror movie (if only the bible had that).

silly drawings of humanoids with antennas? come on?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hiberNative

i think what's happening is the information has an accumulative effect. you read something here, then something there. you see this picture, and that film. you hear this person talking and then those people talking. and by the time you get around to forming an informed opinion, you're pretty much convinced of the reality of ETs of every conceivable variety and skill set (babelfish anyone?)

pomegranatephone.com...

[edit on 17-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You do realise that the Pomegranate Phone is a fictional item used to advertise Nova Scotia don't you?

-m0r

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If nothing else, it's a fascinating read.
And it does seem to pull together a lot of "themes" from other ideas, etc that I've heard...

As always, I'll keep a completely open mind on this one. I'm not totally convinced either way as far as the validity of the document.

Really interesting, though. Now for part II... ^_^

Thanks for finding/linking to this!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

Also available in it's entirety (earlier versions found in this thread are missing a couple of pages) here: www.robertmorningsky.com...

Also, just a reminder that Robert Morningsky will be in the Veritas Show tonight.
www.veritasshow.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The interview on the above show is posted for downloading at any time. This seems to be the first interview in a decade. It was a great interview!!

I found this at a blog:

Who are we? Why are we here? What is the Divine Femininity? Who created monotheism? Who created us? Why are women stronger than men? Was Adam really a woman and Eve a man? Who is the Madonna? How did RA alter our view of Isis and Osiris? Who really is Moses? Who built the pyramids? Why are the pyramids aligned with the Orion constellation? What is the connection between Earth and Orion and Sirius? Who built all the monoliths? What are the Nazca lines for? Why is 19.5° so important and what does it all mean? What will happen in 2012? What does the prophecies from Babylonians, Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, Aztecs, Incas and the Dogons mean? Are we humans or extraterrestrial? Is David Icke correct about the reptilians? Where do we go from here? What is the Terra Papers Solution?

For an in depth examination of all these questions and much more, please take a listen to a wide-ranging interview HERE. with Robert Morning Sky, conducted by The Veritas Show.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The interview on the Veritas show was fantastic (as is every show). Mel really knows what to ask his guests to get the information flowing, and this one was no exception.

It's good to have Robert Morningsky "back" so to speak, and this interview was a great way to celebrate his return.

Here's to standing up, and ringing those doorbells!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I fail to see how any educated person could take these stories seriously. A lot of these "Galactic History" stories are comprised of myth amalgamations and fantasy dreamed up only from a human perspective. Of course none of this corroborates any geological evidence nor astronomical. Just like the whole Serpo nonsense, yes it is possible an exchange did occur, however the bogus astronomy used to model their solar system raised an eyebrow or two. I remember Byrd was most amusing during his rebuttal of the story.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join