It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Very interesting read. I like how the author ties in alot of known history with the aliens which makes it believable.

How can this not be believed and rediculed when millions of people believe the bible and quran? It's all credible in some way.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Mr Morning Sky claims to have written this for a college thesis. What I read was sixth grade level material at best. I do not mean to poke fun, but if I were the professor, I would have found the paper unacceptable too. This is the one part of the story that has not been debated, and I wonder why it isn't.
The above along with what looks like stolen parts of other popular materials (Star Wars Death Star, Battlestar Galactica, etc) makes this story dubious at best.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

hasnt it been said that geogre lucas heard of this story and went to the village and was thus enspired to write star wars after that visit..
now were did read this from

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Mr Morning Sky claims to have written this for a college thesis. What I read was sixth grade level material at best. I do not mean to poke fun, but if I were the professor, I would have found the paper unacceptable too. This is the one part of the story that has not been debated, and I wonder why it isn't.
The above along with what looks like stolen parts of other popular materials (Star Wars Death Star, Battlestar Galactica, etc) makes this story dubious at best.

Hey there kidflash - Which came first, Terra Papers or Star Wars...? ;-) Hint - Terra Papers were written in the 60's.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A lot of the story does collaborate with the Sumarian Clay Tablets found in Mesopatamia and other Myths and Legends, although the Robert Morning Sky is a detailed version with more of the Extraterrestrial point of view than the human view, just an FYI, if you read the entire story, many of the referrences do coalate with many stories throughout history. Interesting Read.

Fox

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Hey there kidflash - Which came first, Terra Papers or Star Wars...? ;-) Hint - Terra Papers were written in the 60's.

Supposedly.

Is there any verification that he wrote this in the 1960s? Did anyone actually hold them in their hand and read them? Or is this just his story?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
A lot of the story does collaborate with the Sumarian Clay Tablets found in Mesopatamia and other Myths and Legends...

I'm sorry. Which Sumerian tablets does it collaborate with again?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I mean no offence by this but.... look up the info yourself bud. I've learned better than to post rebuttles to questions that can be answered with a quick search on the web. What I've read and studied indicates what my original post dictated. Im sure if you google or yahoo, sumerian tablets and aliens you would see a connection.

You want answers, look for them.

Fox

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Doing a bit of research, it doesn't seem other AmerIndians think very highly of "Robert Morning Sky" or his "Terra Papers," outright calling the man a fraud and a hoaxer. This is from a website dedicated to exposing fakes and frauds exploiting American Indians and American stereotypes of them.

Since the 1970s, a man calling himself Robert "Morning Sky" has posed as Hopi and Apache and made his living off of the fringes of the UFO movement...In fact, Morning Sky's ludicrous and goofy beliefs do not have the slightest proof. Morning Sky has a long history of lying and working with numerous other charlatans and spiritual exploiters. Even his
very identity is open to question...

They break down some of Morning Sky's claims. In brief... (more detail on the site)

1) Morning Sky is NOT Hopi.

2) Morning Sky is likely NOT Apache. He has consistently refused to name which of the Apache bands he is supposedly from.

3) Most of what Morning Sky claims are Hopi beliefs and prophecies obviously have NOTHING to do with Native people AT ALL. They are from CHRISTIAN or EUROPEAN lore.

4) Morning Sky works with a long list of OTHER notorious frauds and
spiritual exploiters.

5) The Hopi Nation says NO ONE who claims to represent or teach about their beliefs off reservation is legitimate.

6) Morning Sky also conducts vision quests (which are NOT a Hopi ceremony).

7) Morning Sky's claims that there are Hopi hieroglyphics on alien autopsy sites are FRAUDULENT.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
I mean no offence by this but.... look up the info yourself bud...

So in other words, you're blowing smoke. You have no idea what you are talking about, simply parroting things things you read from Sitchin, Daniken, or numerous impersonators, who in turn know very little about Sumerian mythology.

Sumerian myth and modern UFO interpretations are (pardon the pun) worlds apart.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

save your arguements... if you know of Sitchin then you knew what I was talking about, you just felt like argueing, if your read my original post you would see that I did not agree with what Robert Morning Sky wrote, just that it coalates with historic myths and *as to appease you hopefully from argueing* Sitchin's version of interpretations of the sumarian clay tablets.

Calling it an intersting read doesn't make me a believer, in fact I was researching Robert Sky while you were rebuttling, I would agree with your last post of him.

The reason I don't feel like argueing is because this Fraken subject is arguable for hundreds of posts, went through it in early 04' with a religious zionist, theres no argueing people that are set in their beliefs or their inability to believe in anything other than whats confortable to them.

Sumerian myth and modern UFO interpretations are (pardon the pun) worlds apart.

www.crystalinks.com...

How many other experts are there in Sumerian Translations.

Unless you know how to interpret them... just consider what I said my opinion and statement

Fox

[edit on 12/31/2008 by FoxStriker]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thank you for digging up this information on Mr Morning Sky. It basically states what I have stated, that Mr Morning Sky has copied off of works from Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin. It doesn't matter, as his believers will call it disinformation.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Thank you for digging up this information on Mr Morning Sky. It basically states what I have stated, that Mr Morning Sky has copied off of works from Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin. It doesn't matter, as his believers will call it disinformation.

If you do a search on that site, you will see a thread started by our own kshaund defending Mr. "Morning Sky" and others there trying to set straight some of the outrageous claims (for instance, the claim Morning Sky can run 20 miles without getting winded).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Must be some kind of affliction you knowing everything and all. Personally I think these papers are concise and give a view of galactic history that we all yearn for. But then again if you know everything already you probably wouldn't feel the need to rebut everything you don't understand.

happy days

wZn

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Must be some kind of affliction you knowing everything and all. Personally I think these papers are concise and give a view of galactic history that we all yearn for. But then again if you know everything already you probably wouldn't feel the need to rebut everything you don't understand.

You do see the irony here, right? Was it intentional?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We, such primative beings, are increasingly no longer using our hands to fight and according to this book these "wolf" looking men were afraid of some equally looking scary men. Do you believe civilization million years advanced actually uses their hands to fight??? They were fighting over "man" and "earth", we can already destroy ourselves and our planet, we are of no use to a being thats million of years advanced.

We cannot even fathom the technology we will have in 200 years and these beings, million of years advanced, are flying around in spacecrafts shooting each other with colorful lasers to control earth??!? Thats the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard

Common people grow up a little...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think the point is supposed to be about the message and not the messenger.

Because someone disagrees with Sitchin doesn't make Sitchin wrong - or right. But when you have Sitchen and the names of Ea and Enlil presenting themselves in more than one civilizations history this poking is just an attempt to distract.

I used to be a critic of David Icke because I felt he had taken other researchers work without giving any credit - but at least he's out there trying to say something to the people instead of trying to tear down others trying to do the same thing.

Who are these people to say Robert Morning Sky is - or is not - Hopi? Or Apache? (rhetorical question, I already know) He's obviously full blooded native american - but the real question is what difference does it make "anyway"? The website this stuff was pulled from declared themselves as skeptics but were really just bashers. So it's gleefully ironic they are used in this thread to hold up some perceived "Aha! I knew it!" moment that somehow Robert? or Robert's work? isn't real? Their list is absurd especially used in support of something that doesn't matter anyway -

I personally learned more from my time in Arizona with him and his family than I could have ever hoped for and for that I am grateful. Whatever indian politics (which is obvious) are going on are irrelevant (to me) as again, it's the enslavement of our souls that matters and anyone and the real issue - and I mean ANYONE who has any information to offer is worth at least five minutes of my time to hear them out. And the Terra Papers are well worth the read for that reason - he has always told everyone to not believe a word he says (meaning don't just take his word for it) - go to a library and dig in and do your own research.
isn't that ironic for some people !

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Robert Morningsky has agreed to do an interview March 20, 2009 on the Veritas Show with Mel Febregas.

I am pleased to announce that I have been invited to participate in an interview with Mr. Mel Fabregas that will appear on his program on Friday March 20th.

This is the first interview I have had in over ten years, it will be the first opportunity to speak on some of the discoveries that I have made during my absence from the speaker’s circuit.

Thank you, Mr. Fabregas for the invitation. Please tune in, Ladies and Gentlemen, I promise to offer you some new thoughts on the world of the strange and the hidden.

Please join us at: www.veritasshow.com

Thank you...

The Veritas Show is a new, and little known interview site... but I have been very impressed by the quality of guests and interviews they have available. Often, after the interview the guests go to the Veritas Chat Room and answer questions from listeners. Maybe Robert will drop into the chat room and answer some of our questions?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on the show yankeerose, I'll be tuning in for sure!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ok,..... I came here after reading the thread "Your Home is Not Safe" - started by Brandon Levon who wrote the book "Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes" - then went to last years thread about it........ as I began reading that thread of about 900 posts......... it then led me to the "Terra Papers".

So I decided to tackle the book first tonight.

I have read Book 1 - now I have a question............ it refers to man remembering "going to the light".

So, my question is... I have not yet read Book 2... but will. What I want to know...... then is our dying and going into the "light" a complete lie?
If that is so..... what is death, if we don't go into a light? Is there life after death?

The book has completely screwed with my mind and what I thought I knew, compared to what it says!

I am going to read Book 2 tomorrow...... but what is other's take on "the end" for us.

Sorry, I have not read all the posts on the thread.... but this is now a question, that I have.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join