It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well I'm not sure if his family has a history of teenage pregnancy, or perhaps he was using the word "Grandfather" liberally.

If my understanding is correct, Grandfather/mother is a term of endearment towards older people and may or may not include actual biological family members. Maybe his grandfather was an uncle, or a family friend. Maybe his mentor. Who knows? We'd have to ask him about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
They may have a superior immune system relative to their planet but don't forget this is a whole other planet with different organisms/biosphere/atmosphere etc that can attack their biology because they haven't evolved to overcome what we've had to deal with.

It's fairly obvious.

I've yet to read the papers (reading through the thread first); so I won't attempt to comment on their validity, or lack thereof; however, your comments here seem like they might be a bit shortsighted.

If an "advanced civilization" has conquered the barrier of traveling thousands of light-years to reach us, then I think it's quite possible/probable that they could have developed advanced nanotech capabilities as well.

We, as humans, are already looking into the possibilities of intravenous nanobots that may be able to perform functions like cleaning arterial plaque. Is it impossible to consider that nanotech could advance to the point that it may be able to be utilized to perform a function, such as a "super" leucocyte, attacking any microbes deemed to be foreign? It seems that viruses are often species-specific, so earth's might not be as big of a threat to an extraterrestrial organisim, but nanobot "leucocytes" may be able to deal with any bacterial issues quite well.

In short, I don't believe your "obvious" assumption is quite as obvious as you deem it to be.

[edit on 4/20/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth

Hi conxposer, good find and interesting post,
strrd and flggd.
I never heard of those papers before and have already taken a very quick look to it.
I don't know in any way if this story is true or not, but who can?
There are surely some interesting points in it that caught my attention.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have another comment to make here.

We, are not slaves, accortding to the ET that communicated this to Robert's tribe.

We are actually the improvement form the slave race, and protected and treasured by EA, our creator. EA saved humanity form the flood, which was Orion ordered. Sirians who crated us, felt we should survive as their children, and creations. Ea was not happy about the orders. Ea engineered man to "discover himself", and this would be the rebellion against Orion. Man was favored over his predecessors, so much so that THAT is why we are still around today.

With Matrix V taken into account, then we are SUPER-NATURAL in this way, and because of this. All our barriers genetically have allowed the possibility for spirit to incarnate in human physical vehicles because we have a great challenge. Spirits don't incarnate into vehicles that don't allow for some kind of free expression. The genetic altering made us just perfect for incarnating with challenges and blocks in place.

The ETs not being as spiritually advanced...I'm not sure if they knew they were doing this exactly, or not, but it seems to work out just right, for everyone.

We are a major player in this universe, don't doubt your own power.
There is not one single ET who can foist their will on you, if you choose not to engage them. We are galactic superstars.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by conxposer]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
We are a major player in this universe, don't doubt your own power.
There is not one single ET who can foist their will on you, if you choose not to engage them. We are galactic superstars.

Well, that would really be something if it was true, but I it is all the opposite in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
ANYBODY who is curious about the UFO/Alien phenomenon SHOULD read this.
PURE GOLD IMO!!! megga stars and flags folks

ok so I have spent MOST of my night sitting here at my computer reading this.

This rings true.
This is the most informative post I have EVER read on ATS and I have read MANY informative posts here

What can I say?
I have read and studied enough things in my search for answers that chime with this story......'Keys of Enoch'......Starseed transmissions......URANTIA.....TONS of so called PLeadian Channeled books....The Dead Sea Scrolls....the Holy Bible even, that ALL hint of this VERY same story......
It is ringing bells in my head saying this is the closest we will EVER get to being handed the facts on a silver platter.
This answers so many questions from so many different areas it just SOUNDS right..............it FEELS right in my body as I am resonating with this material.

THIS is the ENLIGHTENED TRUTH we all need to wake up to........that WE HAVE the POWER to CHOOSE our own destiny and we can CHOOSE TO RULE THIS PLANET.............and not be the so called underlings of any other race of being.

We NEED to OWN IT........then we can live it and TRULY be FREE!

Im editing to add :p
This information is either so close to the hidden truth....or I am a total nutcase in need of a lobotomy

ya ya I know I am in the 'questionable sanity' category for even stepping up and saying the things I say online........I am either very brave or very stupid.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I ALMOST stopped reading when the "death planet" made it's appearance... and then, a second "death planet" had to be built.... but I soldiered on, despite the similarities to Star Wars... but George Lucas himself got a lot of inspiration from people such as Erick Von Danniken (sp?) and Zechariah Sitchin, and olden "myths" from ancient times. It's quite obvious in the intro to Star Wars that the story he presented was not a "futuristic" tale, but rather one that tries to explain our origins in a very unorthodox way. I think that phrase that starts out every movie is maybe a clue to what George Lucas avoided emphasizing TOO much, maybe to avoid ridicule, maybe to avoid revealing too much... I dunno.

Anyway, I read all of Terra I and am going to read Terra II later, after I sleep. I don't read particularly rapidly. I like to soak it all in and think about each word.

My opinion definitely changed after I was compelled to click on the second part of Terra I. I'm not saying I take this as gospel, but I feel obligated now to at least keep it in mind.

Anyone who reads it should do exactly that. At least keep it in mind until you have 100% evidence of absence. Until then, your comments will be reguarded as ignorant in the purest sense of the word. You are IGNORING potential information, and you are IGNORING the intended message, in favor of ridicule and argumentative behaviour. You will not learn ANYTHING unless you can admit that you could be wrong about EVERYTHING.

I could be wrong about everything, too. That doesn't give anyone the right to browbeat me into submitting into their narrow view of thing just because it is acceptable.

You don't have to be a crusader for knowledge, and you definitely should not be the knowledge police, either.

Let it be.

On a final note, I really enjoyed the read. It entertained me for a while, and that's hard to do.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by indierockalien]

[edit on 20-4-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Hmmm...

Forming an opinion whilst having obviously not read the text? That's dangerous...

If you had read it, you'd see that it goes into detail about the Aliens creating the Earth Biosphere. If they had done that, one could summise they would have an immunity.

The text also states they have been here for millenia. Another chance to form an immunity.

Not to mention their obvious mastery of several technological disciplines, which one their own or combined could provide them with artificial immunity.

Now, I'm not saying it's a true account, but to slam it for the sole reason of evolution and biology, when this IS accounted for in the text just proves you didn't read it and as such, have preconceived idea's about what you consider to be truth.

Hardly open minded or a good way to analyze something, is it? Especially seeing as you slam this thread for doing the same thing!

Talk about hypocrisy!

Does anyone know when this story was originally penned? The whole "death star" thing doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm about half-way through the text and I can find no fault in it. It appears to fit every known aspect of our history. Though fantastic in it's implication, detail and description, it all seems to make sense. The part about Marduk's involvement is also particularly interesting in the light of activities at Bohemian Grove - which was not at all widely known about in 1995.

Will probably post again when I've got through it all.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

wait until you are finished with the whole text. it all fits even better when the end come into play. very good read.

still can anyone tell me the main difference between the Terra 1 and Terra II? if there is no main difference then i probably will not read the second part. is it just the condensed version internos mentioned before?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Terra Papers confirm to me what I have always thought and said: we are the only ones that can come to our aid. Waiting for some fairytale being to descend from the Heavens and save us is only keeping us in chains of slavery to one master or another.

We truly and honestly need to help ourselves because we are being played like an open deck of cards by all other players who have their own vested interests in this region of space and ultimately us.

The potential is there, freeing ourselves and the notion that we have a "royal" right to the throne of this system should be sufficient to tell all the other parties to go take a hike...they can kill us all but they can never take our right-to-claim and our desire to be free away.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by amigo]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Great post Conxposer. I have read all the Terra Papers and this thread. I am not college educated but had many jobs that should have required a degree from college. I have retired and have been on a continuous search of history to connect the points of religion, man made history and ufology. Most people my age just can't make sense of it all because it doesn't make sense with we are told in history, books and TV. The Terra Paper seem to do that for us.

I have read just almot everything mentioned by everyone on this thread. All I can say is that the Terra Papers seem centered on all of the information written. I would take this read very seriously. There are so many examples of ancients sites that are loaded with things that our scientist cannot explain. How about a stone thousands of years old that weight 100's of tons and is cut to precision and came from a location miles away and seems to be made for a huge platform close by. We do not have present equipment today that can lift it or transport it. But "OF COURSE" some will say masses of labor got it there on logs - right! LOL - now believing it rolled there on some logs - now that's the real joke .

Alex Collier said "Earth needs to grow up - and all other outside forces need to leave us alone". He is right, but unfortunately we are to busy make a living and fighting wars (and it is getting worse) - why is that? It is all part of the design to keep the masses under control. We don't stand a chance as long as we need materialistic things, oil, money, wars et. I believe it is all done to us on purpose. It took me a long time to say that. So how will we ever get on our own feet like Alex Collier suggeted - with some outside help. They just need to leave when it is all over. Leave us alone to make our own history and be humane to all.

If anyone is doing research in this area you cannot ignore this post. There is much more I would like to say but everyone is pretty much covering my thoughts exactly. Thank you again - Conxposer.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is definately from someone who took star wars too literally. Sound in space for example.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The second terra papers have a quick rebriefing of the first set, but then they go into more modern information with a big picture view. It's worth taking the time to read, for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poisonmekare

thanks i will read them then.

would any of you suggest reading the Matrix V book? if so would you know where i could find it?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So I finished the entire text today.
VERY ENLIGHTENING in many ways........

Years ago at a UFO conference I was told in a conversation that the universe is so CLOSE to the STAR WARS film scenarios that I would just laugh at how plagiarized the whole STAR WARS story is....That is was almost as ridiculous as a movie coming out of the Bible stories and somebody taking credit for it as a personal work of fiction.
I did not just BUY this and believe it, digest it as TRUTH.......but it has always been in the back of my mind, and reading this made bells ring in my head that HEY....that WAS true.

Originally posted by Masisoar
Don't be ignorant, there are tons of bacteria out there/viruses etc that we're immune to, that would cause anyone not from this Earth to become horribly ill and die.

And you know this to be a FACT how? I will take a guess and say you watched a remake of ~WAR OF THE WORLDS~ and your taking that as PURE gospel...........(because Speilburg only makes FACTUAL films)

I am taking issue with the time frame of the writer, referring to WHEN his Grandfather learned this and he wrote it.....it seems a bit 'off' and in being off sets the whole thing up to ridicule and scoff.

I had some trouble with the 'death star' idea as well BUT............there are a whole lot of theories about the moon being an artificial structure.....Sumerian texts hint at times BEFORE the moon was here........Now I have ALWAYS wondered WHY the moon is in this fixed orbit and YES I have heard the so called explanations but it just does NOT feel right...it is to dam FREEKY that is looks EXACTLY the same size as the sun from our POV....reading THE TERRA PAPERS is the first time I am actually thinking the artificial moon hints & rumors are really true!

[edit on 20-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Better yet, how about those selected viruses are the ones they are immune too.

A bacterial cleansing for them; a murderous act to those of us that are chemically deficient in the seeding department.

zeta rectillia 2 it came out of for the governments usage, for generational cleansing, for the impure. The weeds in the garden.

For E.Ts its an antihistamine used for coming into certain enviroments.

HIV OR AIDS ring bells.

I know its Original origin came out of Mars.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
NICE! Thank you for that post. IMO this is the history of earth and mankind. I can live with that.

And here you go with the death star "AR"
www.nasa.gov...
Lil bit dusty! Hey AN-U clean up your mess!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Excellent find!

It appears however, that a single page is missing. anyone else have trouble getting terra_30.jpg?

Edit to add,

terra_25.jpg missing as well.

Unfortunately, I think there's some important information on these missing pages.

[edit on 4/22/2008 by Unit541]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I sure hope this isn't true, that we have been effectively sold to these aliens and some galactic law basically says that we are on our own

That sucks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join