It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
couldnt get the link to work

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The link isn't working for me as well.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I saved the first set to my hard drive, so if the site still isn't working I can send them through email. I saved them as jpg, so I'll have to zip them before sending.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I read a book called "Hidden History" recently and it was a crock... there wasn't an idea in it worth taking seriously... a few interesting questions I will admit... but over all it was a waste of my reading time.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

So unless ATS will host the file... I can't send anything. Though I might break it down to a couple or three files...

I will host it at Pegasus

You can sen me the file via email at [email protected] and use Yousendit a free service up to 100 meg file size

www.yousendit.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Could I recieve a U2U when someone is able to send this info please.

I find it very wierd that all of a sudden this info became unavailable.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm not able to U2U because of my low post count, but if I can receive them (?) you can send one to me with your email address and I will send you the files.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
I find it very wierd that all of a sudden this info became unavailable.

Not weird at all... more like normal... If I had a buck for everytime a file I found and linked to on ATS 'disappeared' I would be rich...

This has happened so many times I stopped posting direct links to 'certain' addresses... LOL it seems 'certain' links also carried with them the 'DoD warning tags that for some reason would load every time someone just opened the thread page with the link..

Here is one MAIN reason why this happens...

You have a government or military site for example....
You have files that are indeed 'public', though not meant to be easily found by the 'public'. The intent is more for peers and internal use...

So a particular file... say "project Looking Glass" at Los Alamos... might get a few hits a month when a researcher looks it up... no biggee...

Then along comes someone like me... and I post it at ATS and say "Hey Looky what I found" and post the link to Los Alamos archives...

So 5 minutes after I post it, THOUSANDS of ATS'ers worldwide hit the site looking at the file...

Bells go off....they move the file...

Now in case you are interested in this 'non existent project... you can go have a look... its not in laymanese... but interesting if you understand it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know intelligence carries responsibility, I had one poster stick out along time ago it was on the bible belt ufo texas one, where one particular poster said the next siting would definately texas, It caught (my eye) afterward, this person was of total confidence when voicing his mind. Yeah menguard texas, trust me was the input.

This probably was a government tip, thanks guys lol.

I love this telepathic keyboard to the one mind, its wonderful.
It lets me read people before they even send their thoughts across the screen.

Oh their there alright, waiting in the shadows toying with our emotions, got to love it. Whats funny is I was going to post Texas for him, yet did not, interesting how he rooted himself out.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
This is definately from someone who took star wars too literally. Sound in space for example.

Well now just shows how much YOU know, doesn't it? Hehehehe

www.spacesounds.com...

Enjoy and when you get to it do listen to Ganemede on the Jupiter link... then get back to me...

My favorite is 'space debris'

Also I submit this from NASA's Cassini mission to Saturn...

Alien Speech Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal

Now whether or not you believe it is speech is irrelevant it IS sound form space...

I suppose you all forget that your radio signal can transmit sound to the Moon?

Now don't you feel a little less ignorant?

All is not as you think

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The reason the Terra papers are withdrawn...

"Terra Papers: The Hidden History of Planet Earth"
By Robert Morning Sky.

Introduction
The story of man's creation
Forms of control of mans hope
Royal blood overthrow attempts,past, present and future.
permission to distribute these has been denied!

Short form here for those with that attention span deficiency

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So anyone have that copy to send me before the thought police kick in your door?

[edit on 20-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Do you think all planets have evolved similiar to Earth?

Nope but I will put money on the fact that those who 'seeded' this world came from one just like ours and considering the size of the universe even random chance would create several similar worlds

I would also assume that people advanced enough to go galavanting around the Galaxy would be advanced enough to watch out for microbes... kinda like the med teams we have envisioned in Star Trek

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And when it said that aliens are here but we cannot see them because they hide...in plain sight! (Whatever the heck for?),

"hidden in plain site" does not mean they "hide", only that you could be looking right at them an not SEE them

From Jack Arneson... Pegasus member ex military with clearance...

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

You can read the whole story here...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

In a private letter from an insider of high rank...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill [AFB]? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eye...never forget them!

You may or may not believe these eyewitnesses... I really don't care... but do not be too sure of yourselves that everything is as it seems...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
sorry guys i still have a copy but i have been real busy. i woould like to try and get a link put back up. i'm going to try and put them on the esnips site, unless someone can suggest a better site. but at any rate i will try tomorrow to get it up, or e-mail the people i have e-mails for.if i don't have your e-mail and its not up after tomorrow, u2u me if you want a copy. but they will be in .zip

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The Server was destroyed somehow.
Anyways, it's back in place and set up however, my friend who helps me with the server setup is out of town for a few more days.
ASAP, it will be back up.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Masisoar
Do you think all planets have evolved similiar to Earth?

Nope but I will put money on the fact that those who 'seeded' this world came from one just like ours and considering the size of the universe even random chance would create several similar worlds

I would also assume that people advanced enough to go galavanting around the Galaxy would be advanced enough to watch out for microbes... kinda like the med teams we have envisioned in Star Trek

I know its just a movie, but I loved the movie Mission to Mars. I liked the story how Mars was hit by a ELE astroid and the aliens had to leave. And one stayed behind to seed Earth and remain on Mars in the "face" for humans to contact them. To me, that seems like a more plausible theory as to how life began on Earth.

To think we are the only "intelligence" in the universe is ignorant. I don't get how people can think Earth is the only planet where life exists. If you think about it, we are trying to explore the universe. So far we have only had the ability to go to our moon. Soon we will be able to explore Mars with humans. Eventually we will be able to leave our solar system etc. Its not too hard to comprehend that some distant intelligent life has superior technology that surpasses our own in many ways. And they have the ability to travel past their solar system and galaxy. And they happen to find Earth and are curious. Either that or they want to exploit us. I'm sure there are some life forms that are hostile. Hell I bet you the way our government is now, if we had the ability to spy on a planet that had life that was inferior to ours, our government would exploit them and possibly inslave them. So to think another alien race wouldn't do the same is naive.

And for all we know, some aliens look like us.

Thanks for the link to the spacesounds. I especially link the sounds on Jupiter
For all we know it could be alien communication. I wouldn't know what alien communication would sound like. And to me, its far too strange for tht sound to be just debri or what have you. After listening to other space sounds, the one on Jupiter is very peculiar.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by no_pulse]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Have you ever told someone a truth that seemed so outlandish to them that they thought that you were lying?

This is a good point, as it happens to me all the time. I am going to read this book. It seems interesting and worth a read. I mean, hell, I've read things that aren't true and enjoyed them just as much, so truth is really irrelivant to the enjoyment of a good story.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I read a bit of this last night... interesting story. The parallels with scifi don't bother me either, because lately I see parallels and synchronicities everywhere. Repeating patterns or concepts are not only common, but prevalent through nature I'm finding out.

Anyway, while this story may be true, what we experience in this "matter bubble" is just a microcosm of the universe and I'd recommend people don't get too caught up in it. Sure aliens (or pre-terrans) may have created or modified what we're now using as bodies, yet we're still observers and we chose to experience this for a reason. Don't get it into your head that you're just a slave and somehow these other beings are greater than you. It's a trick. Just enjoy the ride and don't forget who you are.

Oh and isn't it interesting how stories told throughout history all seem to connect? Art imitates nature... and vice versa.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Terra Papers can be found in Torrent form as one single download in PDF format. Just do a search for "The Terra Papers" or "Robert Morning Sky".

U2U me if you need any extra details!

Cheers,
IRM

[edit on 21/5/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The reason the Terra papers are withdrawn...

"Terra Papers: The Hidden History of Planet Earth"
By Robert Morning Sky.

Introduction
The story of man's creation
Forms of control of mans hope
Royal blood overthrow attempts,past, present and future.
permission to distribute these has been denied!

Short form here for those with that attention span deficiency

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So anyone have that copy to send me before the thought police kick in your door?

[edit on 20-5-2008 by zorgon]

Oh, and why is that exactly?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join