It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 questions about the bible#2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Your lying JamesG was warned and so were you at about the same time, despite the fact you did nothing

When you both appear the same say you both have the same IP addresses. You are the same person who essentially presents an imaginary friend.

Joseph and Mary married after she was carrying Jesus.

They did have other children so they did have sexual intercourse as presented in the Bible.

James truth was often accused of never responding to all the context of a post. Something you do all the time lately. As well was truth accused of applying multiple handles (by you), something you are doing at present.

Its you who are being a pain James and it is you who are playing Games.

At this point I have only one thing to say SYMANTEC

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:04 PM
link   
James how can you be ignorant of this bible without even studying it?

First of all, on of the biggest followers of christ and one of his devout apostles
was a women called mary magdelene.

Why did they not have sex?

because mary was told by an angel that she was to bare a son being a virgin, this is predicted in the Ot by isaiah as well
about a man being born of a virgin.

Not all people have to have sex, infact we have many saints who remained virgins in the church.

Many believe she has sex afterwards but she did not, she is the spotless mother of god.

Could god come from a spotted women?

Non the less, lets not get into this issue again.

And james, i dont hate you or think your wrong, i just want you to respond like a normal man for once with
sincere questions.

peace.

[Edited on 29-12-2002 by Truth]

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ha! Me and JamesG are not the same, check the IP addresses, it will show we aren't. Hey JamesG, where you live? I am here in Toledo. Sorry Toltec, ask bob88, i he pays attention to the who on, you will see that many times me and JamesG are on at same time.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Elohim

are they not the aliens that sect are going on about?

www.rael.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join