It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what goes on in the mind....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
of very very very very very loose women?

it's like they act like they don't know that the way they behave will get them no respect...*shrugs*

all their girlfriends talk
about em behind their back. and all the guys brag to their friends about how they've done em.

lol..and here's what's really a trip...

you KNOW for a fact that a particular broad is loose. so you tell one of your guy friends about her...after finding out about her, he tries to go get the business expecting easy access, he gets turned down...and comes back saying..man she ain't like that..

lol...lmao

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Umm, how would one know "for a fact" that a woman was "loose?" More often than not, these rumors are just that, rumors. I wouldn't give a fake nickel to the testimony of a bunch of guys bragging about a particular conquest. People unfortunately like to gossip, no matter how hurtful it may be, or how baseless the foundation of it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What is odd to me is that what your referring to in a male would be concidered heroic. A male that sleeps with many different female partners, among his friends is concidered a stud.

Alternitively females that engage in intercourse with many different male partners is by her friends concidered a slut.

Why this double standard? Heck if I know. It shouldnt be. We should embrace and encourage these women in my opinion. Expressing yourself in a loving manner should be encouraged.

But no, this behavior is taboo and shamed by those who feel a moral supiriority.

Example from LordInfamous,

you KNOW for a fact that a particular broad is loose. so you tell one of your guy friends about her...after finding out about her, he tries to go get the business expecting easy access, he gets turned down...and comes back saying..man she ain't like that..

You know for a fact that this woman is like this, Why? personal experience (perhaps), however your friend who is just trying for the same thing is turned down, thereby negating your opinion of this person by virtue of the fact that you have and he has not.

Of course this also says about the woman in particular that she is in fact choosey about her partners, and the fact that she slept with you, and turned down your friend proves only that she was more attracted to you than your friend.

Women who have few sexual partners or commit to a singular relationship have chosen this themselves because to them this is the right choice while annother woman my in fact choose many different partners, this is also her choice because they feel that this is the right choice for them.

This is also a western view of sexuality, while in other parts of the world this view is more relaxed about the subject and this behavior among women is not judged as harshly.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You know for a fact that this woman is like this, Why? personal experience

exactly. i ain't ever been the type of dude to start rumors about folks..so if i know a broad's loose its because o've already been there and done that...i know i responded to you but the response also goes out to tormos as well...

ne way...it's just always tripped me out how women like this are content with the way they carry themselves and how ppl dog em. it's like they're oblivious to all the smack talk that goes on around em and about em.

but hey...it's their body..not mine..

[edit on 18-4-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I've often wondered why the promiscuous sexual behaviour of males is something that is lauded, and yet for females the complete opposite happens.

This is probably because of masculine insecurity and the western culture of trying to "keep women in their place" hence the bragging and putting down of women who behave in the same manner.

This is a male problem, not a female one.

Personally speaking, I find promiscuity to be a trait I would rather avoid in either sex - yes I've sowed my share of wild oats, but I realise now that I was just as caught up in the mentality as others. I also never bragged about it, and always felt a bit bad about it afterwards.
Not to mention that this was 20 years ago
and I'm only 40 now.

new topics

top topics

join