It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 76 – Richard Dolan PART 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 76 – Richard Dolan PART 2

Visit Lombozo's "The Soup Kitchen" Thread

We conclude our interview with Richard Dolan. Numerous UFO Sightings from around the world. The boys call up a Moderator of AboveTopSecret.Com. The SkepticOverlord gives his take on the most popular threads and Dave has an unusual rant.

VISIT Richard Dolan Site 1

VISIT Richard Dolan Site 2

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 89:59
file: atsmix_2903.mp3
size: 31640k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]
edit on 2/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
No, really guys, another show in 22kHz/stereo... you could make it like 32kHz (which sounds really, really almost like 44k), make the sound mono and use the same encoding (48kbps) and achieve a lot better sound. Look, BTS sounds a lot better in 44kHz! I understand you're using Skype or something to communicate during the show, so the quality is already quite low, but still being able to hear at least one of you clearer would be great.

Sorry if it's not the place to post such a thing but I really wanna help

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Great show Dave and Johnny!!!

"The Jeff-inator"

ROFLMAO!
But true enough..
BTS ROCKS!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

Hi relu84:

Although Johnny does all the post production and may have a more technical answer for you, I can tell you that when we started the radio format of 90 minutes to 2 hours, we were told by The Amigos that the size of the show was killing the servers. Having 23 million subscribed fans of the show literally almost crashed the huge ATS SERVERS a few weeks back when in one day alone, there were over 3 million downloads of a show in less than two hours or something like that. Because we need to keep it in radio format when our number is called, we have had to do several things to make the file sizes within a 30 meg size. We are already going over the 24 meg limit for shows by 6 meg, even at that. One other problem in the upload process is the server timing out at 5 minutes. Depending on the internet traffic (I have Platinum Cable Top Tier even) if it takes more than 5 minutes, the server will time out on us and we have to repeat the process again. In some cases, it has taken multiple attempts to get it up within the server time out restraints.

The bottom line ..... if we had our way, we would be putting the shows up in the highest quality possible. They are GOOD quality with the restrictions that we operate under...... so it's just gonna have to do my brother.

Always appreciate your insightful comments.

Dave

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wow, Richard Dolan is cool.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"UFOs and The National Security State"...Probably in my Top 5 Favorite Books of all time on the subject...Dolan did a fantastic job of research and the book was LOADED with great info...Bravo on bringing a great ufologist to the mix guys.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Great show indeed.
Very interesting interview with Richard Dolan again and for me personally a very important one.
His view on certain 911 matters, the US government and the real powers that in fact rule America, the global police state, are in my opinion very, very solid and realistic.
A great speaker, very well informed, making very sharp conclusions, what else do you want?
I am glad you invited him for another show.
Thanks ATS team.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thank's, what a great show.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I sure was hoping that when he had mentioned where he had given speaches he had mentioned the Atlantic Coast UFO Conference at Trump Plaza in Atlantic City.

Even though it turned out to be a very small group because of late notices going out, it was the "FIRST UFO CONFERENCE" in this general area and it would have been nice if he mentioned it. Grorge Filer was Host.

As it turned out the day he spoke was his Wedding Anniversary. I must say his wife is prettier in person and they seem to be a very likable couple, very down to Earth and easy to talk too!

Guess I better put me thong thingy away this Grandma's butt is growing like the Yellowstone Caldera

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Really good show guys. S&F.

The Richard Dolan interview was fantastic, both parts.

The ATS mix show just gets better and better every week... dave / johnny, the things you guys come out with just make me laugh, so much. Would like to thank you both for the work you do here on ATS, it is appreciated.

Look forward to the next show guys.

regards,

JQ.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
Thank's, what a great show.

Now that's what I call a carbon footprint! Whoah!

IRM

top topics

join