It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not theory, just false facts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It goes to show, how important a topic is when even George Washington University has studies on subjects involving the incidents around 9/11.

Declassified Documents and Key Participants Show the Importance of Phony Intelligence in the Origins of the Iraq War
NSA Archive

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Man, I can't believe most of that whole scenario was based on one persons' testimony whose credibility was already under question... I really don't know what to say...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It is odd, that the government would present such a case and have little in the way of sources to confirm it. The usual procedure is to verify with bonifides, and more than one.

What surprised me, is what the media is given, it is only what they want the public to know. Everything released is what they want us to know, not what really is.

I posted a new link about the shadow gov, and it explains with sources, exactly how everything is controlled, from media to oil prices. Once having read that doc, every peice of the puzzle becomes clear, even the still missing peices are easier to find. Consider the doc as the border being complete once done reading it.

I'll link it again below for easier finding. This pdf is in my opinion the best single souce of info pertaining to SG, and is a treasure trove of sources. A no BS, cut to the chase composition of data.

SHADOW GOV

join