It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychis ablities or tests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, aura seeing, psiballs, meditation, I am able to do all of those. Here are some ways how to either learn or help your skills if you already can do those mentioned.

For aura seeing, take a piece of blank paper and put five spots on it. Put one in each corner and one in the middle. Move your eyes from spot to spot for 15 minutes straight, but don't go from corner to corner diagnally, only horizontally or vertically. Then, make a spiral clockwise. Focus on the center and try to, I don't know, see in to the spiral, like it was a tunnel. Then bring the middle up, make it like a cone. For the last one, make six circles, one red, purple, green, blue, black, and one yellow. Stare for 30 seconds, then look at a blank piece of paper. You will see why to do this one if you do it.

Next, psiballs. Fr this, meditation comes into play. For a week or two meditate, this helps you learn to relax your mind. Then, little by little, try to "see" your energy(mine is yellow) in your body. Move it around a bit, from head to foot, foot to hand, so forth. When you feel ready, move all the energy to both of your hands. When you do this imagine the energy leaving your hands and forming into a ball. It took me more than 3 months to do it right, but with practice one should be able to do it.

Anyways, bye all.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Using focus points for aura's is rather a good idea.

I'm not a fan of meditating and I know others aren't (You can't always sit down and meditate to deal with a problem at hand, I like things done within 10 seconds). Doesn't mean you can't do psi. Not all people are visual, so instead of just using a visual colour, also incorporate a feeling and a sound. Like a blue splashing waterlike type liquid (as an example). For the record, I got it first go, no mediation. Didn't get it first got? doesn't mean you won't.

What does a psi ball "feel" like, go and fill a water balloon up with water (proceed to throw it at somebody afterwards
) Making and throwing a psi ball is remarkably similar... and just as fun to throw at people

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, meditation can be hard for some. And for the quick fix people your way is good. But I like my way for I had to work hard for it, and it gave me a sense of accomplishment.

join