It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is HOPELESS!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Only proves that you were probly baiting people there.
Sort of like your doing here.
Across multiple threads ALL about the same thing.
And ranting. Lots of ranting.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
THEY HAVE TAKEN DOWN MY YAHOO ANSWERS POST!!!

Getting my post taken down only serves to show that they DO have something to hide.

This is just asinine. You are making a complete, unadulterated idiot of yourself, child.

It wasn't taken down because they have something to hide. It is because you act like a baffoon, engaging the exact same condescending, immature, belligerant behavior you do here.

9/11 + Inside Job yields 1300+ results, ranging from "truthers" to skeptics.

9/11 + conspiracy yields 2100+ results.

9/11 + George Bush yields 1000+ hits.

9/11 + lies yields 2000+ results.

If Yahoo Answers is trying to crack down on "activists," (and I find it revolting you would consider yourself such), and trying to hide "the truth" about 9/11, they sure have a funny way of doing it.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

[edit on 23-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Contrary to what I am hearing here and elsewhere, the "Truth" is not always a matter of perspective, it is a matter of the "Facts". Just like a "Lie" is a lie; just like a tree falling in the woods; it fell whether you heard it or not!

And as for those posters who get emotional and zealous about their posting about this crime or that horror, it is those who would have such people "Calm Down" that I take issue with as it it just such people who do nothing and are often part of the problem. Frankly, knowing what I know, I am surprised there are not more people screaming their heads off about a lot list of abomination that have and are going down. There is also a matter of free speech and contray to what some think, this is still America and we will soon prove it and I can assure those who get what I am saying that not all of us are kids and clerks and dweebs, some of us mean what they say to the point of bullets and blood.

Scream your head off kid, things are bad and you should be upset.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

Scream your head off kid, things are bad and you should be upset.

Bravo! Shaming is never a kind or functional trait. We all have the ability to stay away from a thread that bugs us. We are not victims - we are volunteers!

Some don't like my threads and even get irate over them. I tell them to avoid my threads from here on, because you aren't going to stop me anyway! I am not codependent nor do I scare easily. Usually if someone attacks a post it is because they are being threatened, or it is a way of gaining control - because they have lost control!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join