It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO MORE WHEELCHAIRS!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the Peto Institute, in hungary, has been around for decades.

its for children with cerebral palsy. (spelled wrong???)

when aerican doctors will tell yout hat your child will spend the rest of their life in a wheelchair, these hungarian doctors will tell you they will walk.

how?

the children learn for 8 hours a day, repeating the simplest movements over and over. *if the mind is forced to move continuously, it will eventually learn to connect mind and muscle.

its the saddest, but most beautiful thing. the children are worked to near exhaustion. crying, screaming (if they even can) fainting, falling, hurting. but the children do not refuse. they know what they are doing and they know why. and with that in mind they face the pain and overcome the status quo of being in a wheelchair for life. its like helen keller with a different disease.

so, no more wheelchairs, these kids wont be pushed around any longer.

www.petoinstitute.org...

unfortunately, the link is not working for some reason...if its working on anyone elses comp, please tell me what it says to see if ive got it all wrong!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The link is taking very long to load, so I closed it.

GOOD FIND. Hopefully you posting this on ATS will help some child who is currently on a wheel chair with that disease.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The link worked for me, it looks to me that what you posted was correct. Good find.

new topics

join