It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory about the ancient alien visits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I made up my own theory about all the alien visits to our ancient civilizations. Like Stichins theory about the Annunaki or Credo Mutwa's stories, that the "gods" came from the sky and enslaved us, bla bla bla. You guys now the rest.
What if there were never been aliens here on earth. Regarding to Stitchins work and other stories, The "Gods" made us do there work and mining for stuff.

Ok Let's say in a few years some countries (maybe even the US) are looking for new methods to make money. Maybe they got a time machine, travel back to the old days, wear some funny alien costumes and let the ancient dudes work for them and they getting all the gold and stuff. Hope you guys know what I am talking about. That would explain why the egyptians had tanks, helicopter and plane on there hierogliphics ( see here: www.dudeman.net... )

why the model planes they found look like normal modern planes
z.about.com...

and why the Annunaki wear watches
digitalseance.files.wordpress.com...

Just my thoughts about it. Let me know what you thinking.
It would be so typical for us humans. Exploit us and our ancestors!

Let the discussion begin!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I love the theory, never ever have I thought of that scenario - you should have developed it more though, made it more in depth; still though, a very very good idea!! By using this method, they could shape human history as they see fit. I wouldn't want to try and imagine the ramifications paradox wise that this would bring though, maybe you should try and sell your idea to a movie producer

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
woah, weird;
I was just telling my brother this morning about the same scenario! weird. I told him, wouldnt it be funny if the next big discovery in egypt or where ever was a tablet with english on it explaining how we went back in time and taught about civilization and all that jazz.
Seriously, the timing of your post is amazing, Im really wondering now!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Actually this theory of the OP's ties in well with the Philadelphia experiment.

Black-ops government has been studying intra-dimensional time travel for decades. The Philadelphia experiment went terribly wrong and is a well known instance but it's been covered in dis-information.

If black-ops government has achieved time travel then reality as we know it has probably been compromised many times.

On this planet, absolutely everything around us may have been the result of extra-dimensional interference : that is to say extra-dimensional travelers, beings, etc. influencing our time-line and reality. Now, there could have been creators like the 'Overlords' (massive multi-dimensional beings known only to occult science) who would operate in such a way, or humans and alien species by 'time-traveling' and other extra-dimensional travel.

Apparently time travel is actually slipping between this dimension and those parallel to it, where time and space are at different frequencies and are therefore tune-able, transmutable etc. (Alternate dimensions are not just a quantum theory - it's quantum reality, check my sig.)

Your theory is that supposed aliens who have influenced us in the past could be black-ops from the future. Definitely a heavy concept

I am still inclined to believe that actual aliens and extra-dimensional beings do exist and have in fact been interfering with us forever. If black-ops government goes anywhere in time to change things, it is for that reason - they want to control everything the way that the Elohim did.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Just imagine. The black Ops are on a mission to make more money or to get more money for the Gov. They looking all around in the internet, finding the stories here on ATS or on other sites. Thinking: HMM Aliens enslaved us and stole our gold and stuff. Why can't we do that???

If Black Ops in the future got time machines or like Time gates, they can send a whole army trough. That would explain everything!!!
And if they got what they want, they drop some nukes, wipe out most of the evidence and see that could explain why all the ancient civilizations are gone.

Remember the TV show "V" with the reptilian aliens. Just put on that costume and the Sumerians and all other think we are the Reptilian gods. The result: Even now some people think that the Illuminati are Reptilians.

Just look at the following pic.
www.onealclan.com...

An ancient pilot in the cockpit. Don't you guys think it is a little bit too much technic stuff in that pic for aliens?? I think alien UFOs don't have THAT much
stuff in it. I think it's very "cleaned up" in a UFO.

Maybe the even build the pyramids and other ancient monuments, just to fu... up our history? Like: Hey we got a pyramid on the dollar bill, let's build some to "praise" the dollar! OK I even think that this is too much, but you never know.

It's like the movie Terminator. They send a Terminator back in time, scientist found the arm with the Chip and so they are able to build the skynet thing and the terminators. You know time travel and its results are complicated.

There was NEVER any aliens, just us.
And the real Aliens are watching and thinking: WHAT THE FU.. are they doing???

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilnitro28
Just imagine. The black Ops are on a mission to make more money or to get more money for the Gov. They looking all around in the internet, finding the stories here on ATS or on other sites. Thinking: HMM Aliens enslaved us and stole our gold and stuff. Why can't we do that???

If Black Ops in the future got time machines or like Time gates, they can send a whole army trough. That would explain everything!!!
And if they got what they want, they drop some nukes, wipe out most of the evidence and see that could explain why all the ancient civilizations are gone.

Remember the TV show "V" with the reptilian aliens. Just put on that costume and the Sumerians and all other think we are the Reptilian gods. The result: Even now some people think that the Illuminati are Reptilians.

Just look at the following pic.
www.onealclan.com...

An ancient pilot in the cockpit. Don't you guys think it is a little bit too much technic stuff in that pic for aliens?? I think alien UFOs don't have THAT much
stuff in it. I think it's very "cleaned up" in a UFO.

Maybe the even build the pyramids and other ancient monuments, just to fu... up our history? Like: Hey we got a pyramid on the dollar bill, let's build some to "praise" the dollar! OK I even think that this is too much, but you never know.

It's like the movie Terminator. They send a Terminator back in time, scientist found the arm with the Chip and so they are able to build the skynet thing and the terminators. You know time travel and its results are complicated.

There was NEVER any aliens, just us.
And the real Aliens are watching and thinking: WHAT THE FU.. are they doing???

To alter is to be altered. No more imaginations please about reptilians or the black-ops, they would'nt have gone that far. Lets know the real story first.

You have to send a lot of time traveling people to make "slaves". Then again lets bring imagination. Maybe they have a portal to transport as many people through time knowing there would be 3 different selfes and a possiblity to being lost in time going so far back in the past. It would be very foolish for gold, although being worthwhile. Lets hope they make it back with all that gold and possible new information about the past of the ancients. Maybe some people already are aware they showed up as they travel through time.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
YES I think they would go that far! If you need money really bad you do everthing.
If you got a time machine and ur broke as hell. Wouldn't you go back in time and ask your past self (like in times you got more money) to help your future self?
Even a "Today" tribesman in africa or where ever thinks your a God if you landed with a plane in their village. Just an ordinary cell phone would fu.. up their world!

NAA you don't need alot of people to make slaves. I think a few (maybe 100 / 200) are enough. First they think they are gods. Second still wearing funny costumes, they think "we" are Monster gods from outer space (nice movie title
) Third if they all got machine guns and tanks, helicopters. A whole army unit maybe. That's it.

Just imagine (again) if today Aliens (and actually they are again time travelers from the future, DAMN i am creative right now) will land on earth and telling you hey give us all your gold or oil or weed plants or whatever and they are highly advanced with weapons beyond our imagination.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Like I said to alter is to be altered. You must realize that. I can understand going in time to take something. But anything more is already being watched from the others. You would think of time travel a possiblity, yes and of course there would be time cops.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Maybe time travel is as easy as 123. enter your destination time, hop through and there you are! No difficulties!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
interesting thread...

however, the constant time travel to change things could create paradoxes, as the squads will encounter themselves traveling back to correct or counteract what has happened.

i still find the thought of altering the past to mold the present an intriguing one.

perhaps someone or a group from the future may have gone to the past and intervened.

perhaps what we see on those hieroglyphics are the tech of the military/expedition teams of et's that colonized earth.

the idea of time travel is fascinating, but personally, i would not want to time travel.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Edit: Inane post removed.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
WHAT???????
Damn boy would the hell do you smoke? Where can I get it??

I hope you don't mean that serious. If yes tell us more about Jesus penis

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Time travel has a couple of things going for it that already put it ahead of the alien notion when it comes to "explaining" some things about UFOs or strange stuff happening in the past.

* We already know we exist, so there's no need to bring in some entirely hypothetical aliens to do the job.
* We're pretty good at figuring things out. Maybe time travel is impossible, but if it isn't, then we have as good a shot at figuring out how to do it as anybody.
* A lot of UFOs are human scaled (not the size of small moons, for instance), and aliens are described as surprisingly human-like. Given the possible variations in a big galaxy, what would be the odds of that?
* The curious lack of proof - despite numerous close, clear sightings and encounters - shows an essentially perfect record of cover-up/clean up. One way to get that perfect record is to have the ability to discover your mistakes and go back and correct them so that the mistake never happens in the first place.

The more I compare the two possibilities -- aliens vs. time travelers -- the more I like the time traveler notion.

Of course, neither notion has any positive proof to back them up, so "Unknown," and, "I don't know," are still the winners, so far.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
* We already know we exist, so there's no need to bring in some entirely hypothetical aliens to do the job.

We know we exist but do we know how the material quantum universe exists? If there are extra-dimensional entities or even civilizations, they will most likely understand the nature of the quantum universe.

If we have been calling these entities 'aliens' and they have been manipulating us through intra-dimensional technology - it would help explain alot of the mysterious on this planet.

* A lot of UFOs are human scaled (not the size of small moons, for instance), and aliens are described as surprisingly human-like. Given the possible variations in a big galaxy, what would be the odds of that?

The universe patterns itself by natural orders - the Fibonacci sequence has already demonstrated how everything in nature including the human body is determined by a natural pattern. There is no reason that this pattern cannot be replicated on other habitable planets. In fact, universal law ensures replication.

The 5 pointed figure is everywhere, including in the design of animals on this planet, both reptile and mammals.

Most animals including humans have a head and limbs or other appendages, do they not?

What natural law determines that they must look like that? Given the variations in a big planet, what would be the odds of that?
The natural order. It's the same pattern from the swirling galaxies to the branches of a tree, there is a natural order that replicates itself everywhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wow, could be a new take on the Atlantis theory, our descendants going back in time through portals to escape global flooding through climate change, telling the natives about a sinking continent, with limited technology and no means of making more. Could be the stuff of legends.

(edited for punctuation).

[edit on 19-4-2008 by yellowbeard]

new topics

top topics

join