It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's seen from planes - Anyone??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi ATS, ive been coming here for about 5-6 years and never joined, would you believe that. Finally took the plunge.

Anyway, I read a thread recently where some members commented on international flights where they were asked to put down the visor on night flights.

Well I'm just back from a flight. We flew from 9 at night for 2 hours. It was a European flight and it was dark. As expected the cabin lights were dimmed for the entire flight, and most people slept away the time. We were not asked to put visors down.

I got thinking during the flight and spent some time staring out the window to see if I could see anything. It kind of occured to me that of all the flights I go on, I always tend to spent a good portion of it looking out the window, and in that time I've never seen a single odd thing.

It seems kind of strage to me that we don't here many reports of strange things seen by people on passenger planes. Especially with the current climate of cheap air travel. Everybody flies these day. It would be interesting to see if with incresing air travel have passager/civilian reportsof UFO increased also.

Just a few thoughts.
Keep up the good work here at ATS.

join