It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ed Grimsley Night Vision UFO footage (video)

page: 1
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not sure to what to make of this footage. Incredibly shakey and out of focus but the movement of the objects is intriguing.



Click to Watch Ed Grimsley Night Vision UFO's

Apologies if this is a re-post.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

[edit on 17-4-2008 by VisionQuest]




posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks for that VisionQuest.

I can't believe no one has responded to this post. Well perhaps that night vision footage might not be the clearest, but the subject matter has certainly piqued my interest.

I happened to have caught Ed Grimsely on C2C the other week and was intrigued by what he and other observers were reporting.

These guys use 3rd or 4th generation night vision goggles to view the night sky and apparently they're witnessing objects flying above earth's atmosphere at altitudes of 80-100 miles and at times speeds in excess of 40,000 miles/hr.

These objects are generally delta and oval shaped and criss-coss the night sky for hours flying solo or in formation, chasing one another and some strangely, even engaging in battles..? ..well the last bit might be a stretch for some ..but seeing that hardly anyone is looking at the sky in infra red who knows what's going on up there??

If, as some have suggested, ufo's are cloaking or screening themselves in the visible spectrum, isn't it possible that if we look at either end of this spectrum ie. uv or infra-red, we might uncover things we weren't supposed to see?

Others like Trevor Constable and David Sereda have also put forward similar views; Constable's "Critters" seen in infra-red, and Sereda's mother ships via Nasa's UV camera's.

Anyway I'm not suggesting everyone go buy night vision goggles, at $3-5k a pop they're not within most people's means, however I'm suggesting it's an area of Ufology scarcely researched and worthy of our attention and investigation.

Check out more here, particularly the Videos section:

www.edgrimsley.com...


..and those with C2C subscriptions the first couple of hours here:

www.coasttocoastam.com...



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the video VisionQuest...

Very interesting. Why oh why is all the footage always so jerky ...it's enough to make ya cry, given that however, I think there's something definitely there.

Thanks to OEAOHOO too for the explanation of who this man is who shot the footage and for sharing more information...

I did a quick search and found Ed Grimsley's web site...says at the bottom he teamed up with Jose Escamillo and was a co-producer of "UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied: Moon Rising."

www.edgrimsley.com...

Does anyone own any night vision goggles? He says he sees "battles" between UFOs all the time on his site...perhaps someone with night vision goggles should contact him to find out where he's seeing these battles?



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Who in their right mind would take Ed Grimley seriously ?





posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR
 






"I must say, that's totally decent, but give me a break!"

[edit on 22-4-2008 by OEAOHOO]



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It looks to me like he's filming the ground, a bunch of rocks and junk on the ground that is out of focus.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by -Jaguar-
 


Uhm ..it might be hard to see through the grainy footage..but they wouldn't be using $5000 dollar night vision goggles to film rocks on the ground.

If you scrutinize the footage properly you can see stars, satellites and a mention is made of shooting stars as well, apart from the teaming ufo's being reported ...hardly junk on the ground


[edit on 21-4-2008 by OEAOHOO]



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Looks like nav/landing lights of planes stacked up for landing to me. Would like to know where this was filmed..anyone know?



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan
 


Mostly California I'm presuming. Ed's from Calistoga but organizes field trips down to Monterey bay so it could be from the latter.

As for plane landing lights, I think Ed can distinguish between planes and ufo-type objects as in one of the videos he clearly identifies a plane and states "..I see an airplane way down there.."


Check out the Raw Footage vid here:

www.edgrimsley.com...


Hope this helps




[edit on 21-4-2008 by OEAOHOO]



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Jaguar-
It looks to me like he's filming the ground, a bunch of rocks and junk on the ground that is out of focus.
got an idea for you.

Why not sort yourself out with some night vision gear and try it for yourself. I've been looking to do that same thing myself,but it's not cheep. I found a little video earlier,that I posted on the sticky thread in the forum "how to post a picture of a ufo" this very morning. I'd no idea at the time if it works,so I posted it up asking the question. I got a reply (as you'll see) Looks like it could work. I'm going to try it when I have the ingredients. Why don't you,what you got to lose?


edit-spelling

[edit on 22/4/2008 by Acidtastic]



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wondered if someone would post anything on this after the C2C show.

I find this fascinating. Second generation has some observations but third generation is needed for really seeing the objects.

This looks like the perfect opportunity for a TV group like UFO hunters to prove or debunk. I think in the end, there will be something just a little odd about how objects are handled by the optics. Sort of like the rod thing, with video cameras, being bugs as captured by video.

This is one of those very few theories that comes along every so often that is very easy to prove or disprove. If a TV show comes out and after one night of viewing nothing was seen, discount this totally, there will be a cover up in place. If you hear no more of this from any source, there may be something to it.

I see a lot of cr*p on the forums with theories and conspiracies. That's okay, I'm not interested in most of it. This one is very interesting.



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OEAOHOO
Thanks for that VisionQuest.

I can't believe no one has responded to this post. Well perhaps that night vision footage might not be the clearest, but the subject matter has certainly piqued my interest.

I happened to have caught Ed Grimsely on C2C the other week and was intrigued by what he and other observers were reporting.

These guys use 3rd or 4th generation night vision goggles to view the night sky and apparently they're witnessing objects flying above earth's atmosphere at altitudes of 80-100 miles and at times speeds in excess of 40,000 miles/hr.

These objects are generally delta and oval shaped and criss-coss the night sky for hours flying solo or in formation, chasing one another and some strangely, even engaging in battles..? ..well the last bit might be a stretch for some ..but seeing that hardly anyone is looking at the sky in infra red who knows what's going on up there??

If, as some have suggested, ufo's are cloaking or screening themselves in the visible spectrum, isn't it possible that if we look at either end of this spectrum ie. uv or infra-red, we might uncover things we weren't supposed to see?

Others like Trevor Constable and David Sereda have also put forward similar views; Constable's "Critters" seen in infra-red, and Sereda's mother ships via Nasa's UV camera's.

Anyway I'm not suggesting everyone go buy night vision goggles, at $3-5k a pop they're not within most people's means, however I'm suggesting it's an area of Ufology scarcely researched and worthy of our attention and investigation.

Check out more here, particularly the Videos section:

www.edgrimsley.com...


..and those with C2C subscriptions the first couple of hours here:

www.coasttocoastam.com...






If I had access to 5k i'd immediately buy a set. This footage is great but could have been better if they guy film didn't act like he had been smoking pot! Why didn't he track a single moving object for more than 3 seconds?! When it seemed like he was going to fix his attention on one object he suddenly darts off to something else which he fails to even train the camera on - It would have been nice to see something actually changing direction but instead we get treated to another terrible mess of a video. This is incredibly annoying to say the least!

Also, who gives a damn about some arse and his cigarette!? Waste of footage and not long enough considering the potential that this footage has.


[edit on 22-4-2008 by dodgygeeza]



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Who in their right mind would take Ed Grimley seriously ?




Well, one thing we know for sure is that Ed Grimley IS an alien....Ed Grimsley, on the other hand...well, he's just trying to git a picture of these danged buggers.

On a serious note, I may be inclined to believe that if what many contactee reports are claiming is true (that these are inter-dimensional beings), then there may be something to night vision filming. It allows one to see waves of light and information the human eye cannot. Hopefully the price will go down soon and the technology will be made more readily available to avg. joe's like us.



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I kinda lost interest after the first minute. Can someone tell me if anything better happens afterwards?



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I kinda lost interest after the first minute. Can someone tell me if anything better happens afterwards?


Agreed. The guy has several grand to pop for night vision camera but can't afford a simple tripod for $24.95? Whadda maroon.



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup
 


Hey nohup ...the reason for the shakey footage is because these guys are wearing head-mounted goggles with the video feed taken off of them..

..a night vision camera with a wide angle scope on a tripod should do the trick


Totally agree with the other posters that some of these guys are a couple of fries short of a happy meal munch-out ..and that this is more akin to skylarking(p.i), than an empirical investigation of the phenomenon ..which is what imho this subject truly deserves

Wish someone a tad more professional and analytical would take this up.

For those that can't actually see what's going on, which in this case might be a few,
click on Footage Close Ups at the following link, where an arrow tracks a fast moving ufo:

www.edgrimsley.com...

On C2C in the call back hours following Ed Grimsley's interview a couple of other callers said they had seen similar stuff with night vision binoculars, so hopefully in the future someone else might come forward with better footage?



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"A thousand miles in 4 seconds"

I hope it get off this thread faster than that into my bed.

Rediculous. Yep lost interest after their "wow" sales pitch.



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Holy smokes! Where’s my barf bag? I was getting dizzy from all that movement as the user scans the skies with the night vision equipment. Furthermore, YouTube totally ‘sux’ when it comes to viewing any clear details of videos. I know: I tried and I stopped using that service. I suppose the best thing to do is get me one of those goggles or binoculars and freeze my butt off at night while waiting for any signs up in the skies.




posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It gave me a headachen but I found it interesting.



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest
 





Where's the reference point?

Where are they? Also what is the date and time?

What direction are they looking in?

It is mostly out of focus and they are all blabbering at the same time, which is quite annoying.

I'm not convinced that it is anything more than a cpl of yahoos after too many coors. Who are looking forward to see how many people they can fool.






new topics

top topics



 
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join