It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - CNN Video Fakery - Please help with analysis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I was really impressed with the followup on my GAALT thread, and the continuing research.

So, I thought I would post this page to get follow up opinions. Please help with my analysis and see if you agree or disagree and please post your reasons why or why not.

Please read the page and follow the links for the full review.

I appreciate all help as well as criticism. If you criticize, please be kind, that's all I ask.

www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
anyone?
Any input?
Anything?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't believe you will get much response to this thread. Do a little searching of ATS and you will fund multiple threads deailing with the "no plane" theory and "tv trickery". Any theory that states there were no planes that crashed into the buildings on 9/11 is garbage in my opinion....and the opinion of many other's here on ATS and elsewhere.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's a shame there's no debate over this side of the puzzle, I really wish I'd examined the evidence with more scrutiny when the attacks first took place but unfortunately i didn't ask enough questions.

Thanks Conx for the great post and for anyone else who reads this i would Highly recommend at least having a look at the site (the stills showing the plane entering from different directions are pretty interesting)

-twisted

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I appreciate all help as well as criticism. If you criticize, please be kind, that's all I ask.

www.freedomdomain.com...

Thanks for posting what I see as a quite comprehensive and level-headed look at a lot of the oddities one can find in the videos broadcast on that day.

Last year or so, I reviewed several of the vids posted on youtube regarding the no plane theory and was sold on it; I even copy-posted a video on youtube and continue to get a lot of angry comments on it.

Anyway, it looks like you've covered all the key points that I saw (nose out, angle discrepencies), plus others (plane shape differences, fuselage roll discrepencies). Good work on covering this so thoroughly.

Also, just to mention I just came across this site after watching Project Camelot's recent interview of John Lear, in part 1 of which he says the planes were holograms projected from a different plane (the "white plane" I wonder??)

- Rob

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunderrabbit

www.freedomdomain.com...

Thanks for posting what I see as a quite comprehensive and level-headed look at a lot of the oddities one can find in the videos broadcast on that day.

Last year or so, I reviewed several of the vids posted on youtube regarding the no plane theory and was sold on it; I even copy-posted a video on youtube and continue to get a lot of angry comments on it.

Anyway, it looks like you've covered all the key points that I saw (nose out, angle discrepencies), plus others (plane shape differences, fuselage roll discrepencies). Good work on covering this so thoroughly.

Also, just to mention I just came across this site after watching Project Camelot's recent interview of John Lear, in part 1 of which he says the planes were holograms projected from a different plane (the "white plane" I wonder??)

- Rob

Yes,

BUMP

John Lear just went on film on Project Camelot saying they used HOLOGRAMS AND CGI FAKERY.....

John Lear is an aviation EXPERT, and claims that there is NO WAY planes flew into the trade centers.

Thanks for the post Rob,

new topics

top topics

join