It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My March predictions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm bored, here it goes:

- more bird flu in the states.

- Mad Cow in Europe

- Still controversy with gay marriage, but somehow tolerated

- small earthquake in California

- the weather in general in the U.S. will grow to hotter and more drier conditions than normal for March.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by EricFM]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I predict that my Birthday will happen around the 3rd of March. I'm still shaky, as the batteries of my crystal ball have been running out of power... I need to get energizer..

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricFM
I'm bored, here it goes:

- more bird flu in the states.

- Mad Cow in Europe

- Still controversy with gay marriage, but somehow tolerated

- small earthquake in California

- the weather in general in the U.S. will grow to hotter and more drier conditions than normal for March.

No change in the war on terrorism? the turmoil in haiti? reforms in Iran? the slow take over of corporations?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

No change in the war on terrorism? the turmoil in haiti? reforms in Iran? the slow take over of corporations?

maybe more possible threats, as in rumors, I think that's probably all. In Haiti, nothing but more violence, U.S. there won't help much. I don't think there will be alot going with the corporations stuff. Comcast might get Disney.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
I predict that my Birthday will happen around the 3rd of March. I'm still shaky, as the batteries of my crystal ball have been running out of power... I need to get energizer..

Hehehehehehehehehe LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I predict someone will have a great birthday this month.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's my 20th Birthday, they say there's something "special" about round numbered birthdays... but I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm not into parties, nor am I into receiving tangible gifts
(and I HATE faking to like something, when I really don't just to not offend the person.. blah)

top topics

join