It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe I'm not Crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm sure some of you remember my thread "Fear of UFOs". In it I noted the possibility of misidentifying my supposed UFOs, well I think that I may be actually dead on about seeing the weird lights, theres just...something not right about them. The light patterns are much more rapid than airplane lights and they sometimes just disappear.

First I want to give a background of odd happenings years back.

When I was around 6 years old I would often wake up in the middle of the night, scared and sprint to my parents room and climb in bed with them. (Probably nothing to it)

At around age 8 my Family and I lived in Florida. I was riding my bike and was about to go inside and my Mom's Real Estate office and saw straight up in the sky 10 or more metallic objects that stayed in one place then after a couple of minutes faded away. I wasn't afraid at all, but for some reason I though they were birds. We lived in Seagrove Beach, FL at the time.

There was a lull in weird stuff happening until Early this year (At this time I'm 14). I was at a friend's house, and called my dad and asked him to come get me. So he did, I noticed in the sky when I got home at around 8pm or so, that there was 20 or more objects with white and red lights appearing out of thin air. They would fly over and disappear, then more would appear. At this time my dad was outside too fixing the mirror on his car I told him about them and he looked and said they were just planes.
In the following months leading up to now I have seen these lights every night, except now I'm not afraid of them like I was when I first saw them, and I only have one friend that believes me. Both my parents think I'm crazy. After I had a freakout after seeing one fly over up close my parents told me that I needed to get psychological testing. I can't believe my parents can simply dismiss me as crazy.

Another notable thing that recently happend was I've been seeing helicopters flying over very fast and low, like tree level low. One of the "helicopters" flew over low and fast, then turned on a spotlight over the cul-de-sac then turned it off quickly. A plane also flew over at 3 story house height which was very odd.

Just thought I should share a few of my UFO/Weird occurences with you all.
If you have any questions I would gladly answer them.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by Uber_Offizer]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
so you are seeing a psychiatrist and UFOs? Or more like because of UFOs. Do you own a camera or video camera to record these events? Does the doc give you meds and do you take them? it might add to your fear. i read alittle of your other post "fear of UFOs". i have seen some things in my time [90% at night] and always convinced myself of it being a new test craft for military. Until this week i feel it to be quite odd. There was a bit of almost fear but i think it was more excitement and instinct "fight or flight" kicking in. even if all you can do is get the helicopters and planes on film it may get you prepared for the UFO encounter you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
so you are seeing a psychiatrist and UFOs? Or more like because of UFOs. Do you own a camera or video camera to record these events? Does the doc give you meds and do you take them? it might add to your fear. i read alittle of your other post "fear of UFOs". i have seen some things in my time [90% at night] and always convinced myself of it being a new test craft for military. Until this week i feel it to be quite odd. There was a bit of almost fear but i think it was more excitement and instinct "fight or flight" kicking in. even if all you can do is get the helicopters and planes on film it may get you prepared for the UFO encounter you are looking for.

I've been to the Psychologist to get ADHD testing was prescribed Adderall for it, and I don't own a good camera, just a cheap Kodak Digital Camera(Takes absolutely horrible low light pictures.)

new topics

join