It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran the most powerful (nation) , says Ahmadinejad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Shouldn't he be holding a sling-shot?

Great image, if only it were true...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

In about six months time, you're going to be using the past tense in relation to that sentence.

The dollar is finito.

Im not certain just yet, if I agree or disagree with that statement.

However, the Iranian President is talking in the present tense, and so am I.

Right now he is professing that Iran is the most powerful nation in the world.

Right NOW I'm professing that, until further notice, the only nation capable of that is the U.S.

You can feel free to speculate all you want, and so will I, however, what will happen in 6 months isn't whats being discussed here.

AB1

[edit on 17-4-2008 by alphabetaone]

[edit on 17-4-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Iran is at war with the US UK and Israel right now using the proxies. It will be neutralised budski. You don't mess with the powers that be and get away with it. Then we can re educate the people. Look what a good job we did with the Germans, once a bunch of Nazis, now a bunch of peaceniks. It worked before it can work again.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Sorry, but I'm going to have to put you on ignore - I find your stance, lack of knowledge and embracing of ignorance to be offensive.

You refuse to do any research or post anything to prove your case except empty rhetoric.

click

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

You keep saying you're going to ignore me. DO IT! You keep coming back for more. You're just like that nutter Mr Dinnerjacket and his hollow threats talkin monkeybusiness..........................

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
reply to post by dk3000

Shouldn't he be holding a sling-shot?

Great image, if only it were true...

Actually- we have this one in the bag:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This just made Ahmadinejad and Iran look stupid, Also I found the remark very laughable. Iran is not most powerful nation in the world, maybe the most powerful nation in the Middle East. The most powerful nations in the world is USA, UK, Russia and China to name a few. But I think Ahmadinejad likes to hear him self talk and loves to be in the news for any reason at all. No matter how stupid he make himself look, example "Theres no gays in Iran" remark that made news all over the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg
[mor

Mr Dinnerjacket is talking crock as usual. All mad men do the same. I wonder where the powers that be will get the weasel? Like Sadam in the dark? Like Osi in a cave? These lunies just don't fight to the death any more like men.......they hide like chickens. Their talk is cheap!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Files

Yes files mr dinnerjacket is laughable. He's the funniest joke I've seen since the Iraqi Minister of Information. Remember him? He had me in stitches the best thing since Laurel and Hardy. He still believed his bull as Coalition forces stormed Baghdad right there behind him in full view. These people are not of reality they are living in their dreams. Like all funny men comedians like Mr Dinnerjacket often have a sad end..........

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The US Army is being strained but it is being so on purpose. We have not called up reserves and not to mention that we have the navy the airforce and national gaurd at their disposal.

We will win it will not be pretty or over with fast but in the end we will win. the Iraq war is taking so long because as long as there is a war there is money not for the little people but people are getting filthy rich off this war. A war with Iran will just make more people richer

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

The road out of Iraq is through Iran. Not until Iran has been eliminated will peace be brought to Iraq and all the ME. Remember Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Remove it and the whole thing will collapse just like the Nazis did. Then we can start to re educate the people.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What ever happened to the old Iraqi Minister of Information? He was a funny guy that told none thing but lies! I remember that he said that Iraqi forces was allover and has full control of the Baghdad International Airport. But the fact was the US Marines had full control of it. Then at the start of the invasion he said the Iraqi tank battalions crushed the weak cardboard American tanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That was same idea we had with Iraq and look at it now. But the Germans wanted to stop the fighting after losted a second world war and get on with
their lives. Plus there wasn't a insurgency in post WW2 1945-6 Germany.

[edit on 4/17/08 by Files]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Files

Lol Files he was funny and I mean funny. Hey I've got the DVD! This Mr Dinnerjacket is looking like one of the same, part of the family of blind mad men. I just love the way they believe their own crap, it's hilarious. They could have their own show over here, it'd be a sell out. A double act........ 'Mr Dinnerjacket & The Minister Of Information.'

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Files
Plus there wasn't a insurgency in post WW2 1945-6 Germany.

There was, but it was very small and very ineffective. "Werwolf". One of the biggest alleged operations was the assassination of the Mayor of Aachen, Dr Franz Oppenhoff.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
IRAN the most power nation??????? Get real they aren't even in the top 20. But when it comes to brash speech they may be top 5. If it was smartest nation they would be about #120.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When will Dinnerjacket learn to stand in line and wait his turn!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It would seem that without really knowing for sure what advanced technology the US has and will use against Iran, I don't think it's so easy to assume a win-win situation, especially, with growing food and fuel supply shortages. What if are also in for an even worse huricane season?

It may very well be that the Iranians will be more likely to provoke Israel first as some other threads have suggested.

www.israelenews.com...

Has anyone done any theories as to how this war scenerio will play out?

Once Iran has it's nuclear power facilities working, will it still be more unlikely of any strikes against these?

How long before Iran has all of it's nuclear plants operating? Once spring is over, will the likelyhood of an assault be posponed another year?

Some have mentioned about HAARP being used against Iran. Does this technology also cause earth quakes or is that something else? An alleged natural disaster in that way will be less likely to be blamed on anyone or anything but nature or "Allah's will"?

www.propagandamatrix.com...

With Irans apparent hatred and claims to wipe Israel off the map, how long before they make nuclear suitcase bombs and deliver these also?

fallbackbelmont.blogspot.com...

How do we know whether or not NK was testing Iranian material in a Russian designed suitcase nuke?

www.israelenews.com...

Can we actually be capable of blaming Iran for this if they don't take credit?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Look what a good job we did with the Germans, once a bunch of Nazis, now a bunch of peaceniks. It worked before it can work again.

I agree with Budski. While I understand your passion on this subject matter, I find your lack of research pitiful. The reason the Germans waived the white flag is because the allied forces bombed the living daylights out of them. Iraq is completely different. We hit strategic targets to disable their command structure, military and defensive capabilities.

These lunies just don't fight to the death any more like men.......they hide like chickens. Their talk is cheap!

As much as I loathe the nature of dictators, chickens, and terrorists, I also detest people who make zero attempt at examining the world through the eyes of others.

I'd like to see you fill the shoes of any of the "lunies" you mentioned. That's like the married guy calling his single friend a chicken for not approaching an attractive female at a social gathering. The married guy is in a completely different psychological mindframe due to his "accounted for" status.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Defend the mad men if you want to scramjet. I won't. I will defend my own. I'm onside and I back my forces in the ME. To me you're no better than a red under the bed. Time to buy your one way ticket to Tehran? Wonder what they'd do with you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join