It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tibet? Hell, free America!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by emeessa

I am a 35 year old american living in greece. I used to live in nyc but my parents retired, got their pension, we sold some property and I started a business on one of the islands. Long story made short......

Oh, I love greece.. I have eh.. sortof, an oncle and an aunt there on Rhodes. I spent quite some time down there when I were younger. Anyhow, very of topic
I'm 23, living in southern sweden.. happened to be born here and still haven't decided wether I'm happy about it or not
Back to topic bfore someone gets upset.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by emeessa

No your not a mean person crossing your fingers for Obama. I'm campaigning for him, this country is in need for a little wisdom.

My country has managed to weaponize space..most of the world can not concieve of what our defense department has been up to. You may want to visit some of the military threads. If we can see Bush out of office before anything else happens the world will heal.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Sooner or later I'll end up in there too.. so much too read and learn and so little brain to put it in..

To use a frase from russia, but changing Jeltsin to Bush "Bush Kaputt!"..

It's somewhat frustrating at times to be a bysitter/bystander (?), just looking at things and not being able to make a difference.. especially when it comes to something as important as who rules in US. Us waving a small flag for Obama wont make any diff, but atleast you know we're here observing and supporting ..somewhat. Sortof.

The world will heal, sooner or later, one way or another.. Let's just hope it'll be sooner rather than later... A big war now wuold surely change the world as we know it.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeessa
Oh, I love greece.. I have eh.. sortof, an oncle and an aunt there on Rhodes. I spent quite some time down there when I were younger. Anyhow, very of topic
I'm 23, living in southern sweden.. happened to be born here and still haven't decided wether I'm happy about it or not
Back to topic bfore someone gets upset.

Yeah its a nice place but the people can be annoying and the gas prices are outrageous. That is all I am willing to disclose.

Back on topic....

[edit on 19-4-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by emeessa

Yes, we do in britain as well.

The marines train where I live - british marines, not the crappy US variety

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Do you know many crappy U.S Marines budski?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Quality instead of quantity maybe? Least that's what's being said over here at the moment..
..haven't we've heard That one before? Going hand in hand with size don't matter, who have the biggest bomb and who can pee the longest..

The world Should be ruled by women, a lot more assasinations, but atleast a lot less sizecomparing..

But, to stop my bad jokes.. I'm too tired to keep a straight line in my thinking tonight, but.. the ideas of having very elite soldiers can be both good and bad.. Up here we have "homeguard" which is somewhat similiar to military only a lot crazier with a lot lower "qualitydemands".. More or less a bunch of trained gunmad persons with mean dogs who's movements are inpredictible as h*ll. A scary bunch since there's no telling what they'd do in a "sharp situation".. normally they help out during searchparties - but they are a sort of backup incase of war. Do you have anything similar in UK?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by emeessa

No your not a mean person crossing your fingers for Obama. I'm campaigning for him, this country is in need for a little wisdom.

My country has managed to weaponize space..most of the world can not concieve of what our defense department has been up to. You may want to visit some of the military threads. If we can see Bush out of office before anything else happens the world will heal.

To be honest I don't see anything changing regardless who wins, at least not in a drastic way. Special interest groups always have the last word and the black budget will remain black unless more brave people step up to the plate and start hitting home runs.

IMO, Russia and China are no exceptions. The only reason they don't gather much attention is because they somehow manage to keep a lid on things better than the rest.

Obama is my candidate of choice, however, I am not sure how people will react if he starts spilling the milk. We all remember Martin Luther King, Kennedys and others that had liberal agendas and what happened to them. Some things are tough to change but I think he should at least try.

McCain seems to be a moderate conservative. I don't think he shares the 'divide and conquer' mentality although I could be wrong. In any case, I think everyone learned important lessons from the mistakes of the current administration and hopefully things will change for the better.

Mrs. Clinton is ok but I think she alienates people with her actions. Also, I think she is more of a conservative than a liberal. I respect her but I would never vote for her. Sorry!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emeessa

LOL

They're not as bad as italian troops.

I heard their tanks had 1 forward gear and 4 reverse.

And the french are cheese eating surrender-monkeys.

And the germans have autobahns....

Napoleonic code, my ass

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Nonono, the French can't build houses! And when it snows they have to close all roads.. (and i mean.. Whoups; 5 cm of snow.. Caos!)

Germans are just.. crazy.. sell them moosepoops and they'll be a happy bunch of joddlers

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

US is not the only rich country in the world is other countries with systems of governments that works for their people, Why immigrants do not flood those nations? because their borders are not so easily broken and these countries do not allow immigrants illegally.

A: There are alot of other countries with border jumper problems. I knew a Rugby player from Chile (basically the equivilent to knowing an NFL quarterback in America). He told me all about the Peruvians basically being the same as Mexicans in America. There is a large enough economic difference that they have illegal immigration problems all the time.

As well, I kinda remember some people even on ATS griping about the unchecked immigration into Europe... The middle east has these problems as well in certain locales. Generally, this happens when a country CAN defend itself. If Americans couldn't defend themselves, Mexico would just assimilate us instead of a couple hundred here and there jumping the border. It's just the way it is, and isn't confined to just an American problem.

-----

I think this guy nailed it pretty good. There are things a person could definitely add, but he makes the point quite clearly.

United (by Freedom) We Stand, Divided (by Religion) We Fall.

IMHO, the many branches of religion are causing a large problem. If a Baptist hears it from another, it must be true... if a Jehova's Witness tells it to a Catholic, the JH is false. If you speak the truth, but you are Agnostic, Athiest, or Pagan then you are automatically wrong because you must be working for the devil! Ironically, from my observations, I see the Athiests and Agnostics and Paganists treat more people fairly and kindly than most of the 'God Fearing" religious people.

I know this isn't any kind of religious thread, but when you think about it, why REALLY is our country the way it is? As well, what religious denomination are our "leaders"? And why the hell do you have to swear an oath to GOD in the courtroom? BTW, I know a couple people that have been held in 'contempt of court' for not including the phrase "So Help Me, God" at the end of their swear-in.

-------

*edit: forgot to end the bold text.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Earthscum]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Didn't read all posts, but wish to support the idea, that America needs us, our rights matter. What about Tibet? I agree with the original poster, what about America?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Our division is our weakness, NWO knows this and seeks to divide and conquer us all. It is a combination of ancient and new tactics. It's the old Roman thing. Do not be divided. Do not be Conquered. Support all human rights and knock down HAARP so we can think for ourselves again. If it is truly destiny that we cannot win until a savior comes, then we have lost nothing, but we don't know do we? Do we take it on faith?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

United (by Freedom) We Stand, Divided (by Religion) We Fall.

IMHO, the many branches of religion are causing a large problem. If a Baptist hears it from another, it must be true... if a Jehova's Witness tells it to a Catholic, the JH is false. If you speak the truth, but you are Agnostic, Athiest, or Pagan then you are automatically wrong because you must be working for the devil! Ironically, from my observations, I see the Athiests and Agnostics and Paganists treat more people fairly and kindly than most of the 'God Fearing" religious people.

If you speak the truth but are Christian then you are automatically wrong because you must be working for the Pope/Bush/David Koresh.....You see what I did there?

Before you go on attacking other people's beliefs, claiming that they are trying to impose their beliefs on you, or trying to cause divisions, realize that you are doing the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I respect that post saying I am adding to division, and aknoledge that I am severely brainwashed, I'm in Lexington, MA, what do you expect? They tried every trick in the Crowley book to get me. But I resisted. Now it's classical conditioning w/HAARP as the instrument. I am a private citizen trying to protect his rights. If the bible doesn't come to pass, then there is no fear is there, if we suddenly are in some sort of stargate situation. Did we follow our best instincts, the better angels of our nature so to speak. Nor did I chanllenge anyone's belief structure. I simply implied my own. Elighten me then, for I also celebrate passover to remember that we were/are slaves and that it was even more bitter then. Anarchy is a last desprate resort, and I think that it is a means to an end of organization. So in the end we wander through paradox. There may be X amount of Dimentions, and I have seen a few things, but I think they believe the Satanic # and it guides them, so that much can be acknoledged I think. Remember when the pope came to the U.S. recently? I worship Jesus Christ of my own free will (thought the hand is forced), and I do not worship men or idols, not now anyway.

Our egos need us to be 'right'. How can we be right if everyone is wrong?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fakeYoda

I'm sorry.. i just can't help my self from time to time.. But the moment religion is mixed with power everything goes wrong. Keeping people in fear of the devil, and Gods wrath is the easiest way to lead a group of people. A majority of the wars through out time have been fought in "the name of God" (no matter Which God one refers too) and some of the darkest and most terrifying actions have been done hiding behind God too..

One day, sooner or later, I hope that the goverment and the religion - no matter which religion - will go on different roads. For as long as One mans words can, and will, effect a big amount of people around the world there's allways a risk that things will go berzerk..

Belive if good if one can find comfort and answers in it, but fanatism and hiding behind a God to justify ones and/or a countries actions is not beliving it's misusing (?).

Not a "jump" at you, nor on anyone who belives.. just a thought that struck me when I read what you wrote.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I agree with the separation of Church and State, the only problem is that it is not separated. We have the right to choose our own path. Choice is the key. We used to have 1st and 4th amendment rights under the constitution, until they were so savagely devoured. The nature of humankind is to be conflict, a time for every season under heaven, a time for joy and time for sorrow. But though Christians may want to, it is a choice to accept Christ into one's heart, I think. The paradoxes burden us, but the admission that they exist is the good step, consider the paradox of Judas Iscariot, for example. I think the NWO might use this reasoning to justify their movements. But the crypto-nazi agenda was revenge, if you have gone down that rabbit hole. They believe in the devil, lucifer, etc, so as for Shapeshifters, Greys (or whatever), reptile people, or proponents of the Harmonic Concordance (shapeshifters I think, in the disinfo slang), why do you keep secrets too? And if you had power, which parallels, say, Paradise Lost (the Milton epic I mean), do you think you would somehow be better than an existing power structure? Is it not money and power that corrupt? Is it not the duality of man that is the little secret? I'm about 3/4 down my rabbit hole I think, and recommend to anyone trying to think freely that they try interceding with Binaural beat rythms to throw off the tracking and control of HAARP/V2K. Kill the signal then think for yourself for a few, if it works. I don't know if I fight in vain for the second coming, be it 2012 or 3000 or whatever, there is a good reason for the separation of church and state, and I believe it reincforces the right to choose faith in the end. I believe that there is still good in all of us. They say "No sin is too great". We'll see what I think when I hit the bottom of the rabbit hole. I love open source computing, especially because it systemically crushes the system rule of the line of kings, etc.
I don't approve of the existing power structure, nor do I believe any empirical power structure (if you belive the alien stuff and don't see them for what they are, i.e. if you really want to understand aliens, read William S. Burroughs's novel "Nova Express", that is how insidious they may be). I am posting because I am a prisoner in a gilded cage, falling down the rabbit hole, almost like I was designed to do it (say like why does the devil have to count the stars like we do, it is not for the same reason I tell you). Call me a whatever, put your labels on each other, for what? How star wars of me, but, only siths think in absolutes. I take Christ on faith, but don't pretend I know. Because I don't. I will post on this site as I near the bottom of the rabbit hole. I am sorry to talk about myself so much, but battling HAARP (which uses classical conditioning to reinforce/deter actions and thoughts causes some amount of introversion, as it is what some call a 'mult-dimentional' time-space war. But these are psychedelic impressions, and there are these 3/4 dimentions which our bodies occupy that I am currently in. Dimentional shift is fine, but just remember, if your in the 8th dimention, the 3/4th dimention will still trip you up. I've seen people commit suicide, and fates worse than death because they got all astral and forgot reality. I believe HAARP amplifies all thoughts into a network, but I need to prove it with scientific method like a RF meter. Any advice is helpful. I will post my results, etc. Sorry for going off topic.

Drempt about a Vampire trying to steal my soul last night, after a MA state police man beat me up, something to that effect. So is this another mind script or do we have some real bloodsuckers among us? Have I got that far in their chain of command. Oh, yes they trained (or was it bred) me to be an infultrator, but I am no traitor, I offer them nothing (the NWO) and demand human rights now. more later...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sorry forgot to mention that I am so compromised by mind scripts, that I may inadvertaly be reitering some of that disinfo. I apologize for that, but I'm only human.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fakeYoda

can you mind proving the BS you post

[edit on 21-4-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I can't prove most of it, I'm sure the NWO loves that...maybe I better start working on...and you send to...so # the NWO. I offer my own experience, that's about the extent of it. Lexington, MA btw.

Forget the facts if you like, and think of the principal.
Like I can say, subjectively, that I had a dream last night about an MA state trooper coming to my door and beating me up, then later in the dream 2 vampires drove up in a car and tried to steal my soul. Lucid dreams recently, but not that one, eh?
I am addressing generally because then it reaches the right person/people.
As in, my faith will guide me.
They say "No sin is too great."

It is a fact that I experienced it.
I won't go quietly unto the concentration camps. And I never liked sports, except boxing, so I won't play ball either.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join