It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE feed of Earth Falling apart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This site gives you a interactive map that shows you Everything happening in the world. You can scroll over any part of the map and click on th event and it will give you all the info on that event, even a google map image. Or you can scroll down the page below the map and it will give you everything listed in Text. I think this map should be on every ATS members task bar.
My fav things going on right now
Tropical Storm by China gettin Kinda big
The H5N1 out break in Egypt and all around the world with Birds.
46 earthquaks pat 12 hours
36 Volcano's Erupting
Terror attack in Spain today.
Check it out-

Enjoy

[edit on 17-4-2008 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Check out this Report-

A small metal object crashed through the roof of a house and slammed into the floor in northern New Zealand, and officials said Thursday its origin was a mystery. A police officer initially speculated that it fell from a small plane passing over the small town of Whakatu on the country's North Island on Wednesday, but aviation officials later said it may have been shot from spinning farm machinery. No one was injured, and authorities did not identify the resident whose home was struck. "It looks like it's probably a brake lining or brake shoe from a small plane," Snr. Sgt. Ross Smith said after checking the house. Aviation authorities later tracked down a pilot whose aircraft they thought might be responsible and found nothing missing from the plane when checked at a nearby airport, Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Bill Sommer said.
visz.rsoe.hu...

[edit on 4/17/08 by FredT]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Please post a link with your external source

thanks

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Change is all that I see. It's completely natural. Well except for the nuclear parts they bring up. The Earth is not falling apart.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
USoF

This is the coolest find in some years of me being on here.

Mason's are my kind of people.

Have a great day!

-ADHD

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

yea as a world cop would say, "little incidents at the moment"

new topics

top topics

join