It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you catch entitys on video camra?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
can you see ghosts with night vision on a video camra

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
sometimes. it takes good equipment, alot of footage and alot of patience to go through frame for frame

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, being as "entity" defines any being capable of acting under its own will, yes. Yes, you can.

I have some footage of two female entities, engaged in... well... never mind.

But as far as SPIRITUAL entities, yes, you can do that too, in some cases. A lot of famous and very convincing video footage of spirits exists; you can probably find some online, somewhere.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well I've seen lots of documentaries on TV where ghost hunters have caught ghostly images on camera. So I guess, yeah it can be done. They have even recorded ghostly voices and other weird stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Me and my friend entered a cementary with a FULLY CHARGED night vision camera in hopes of catching something.

The battery started reading LOW within 5 minutes, and completely died in 10 minutes.

That was a crazy night

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Well I've seen lots of documentaries on TV where ghost hunters have caught ghostly images on camera. So I guess, yeah it can be done. They have even recorded ghostly voices and other weird stuff.

That's correct, brother. I've recorded a few voices with my microcassette recorder. Hopefully I'll get one of those nightshot video cameras, so that I can have my own ghost footage!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Depends on the entity... Some are capable enough to manifest physically, or at least in the light spectrums, others are not....

Not to mention, it could just be a phantasm (repeated scene or encounter), left over from strong residual psychic impression... Most of these cases only make the phantasm visible to the mind, not light capturing devices...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
your best bet is an EMP feild. Good Luck

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
so what you guys are saying is i need some big expencive camera to prove im seeing stuff

new topics

top topics

join