It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
wow and in elementary school they told me masturbation was evil and the work of the devil

all i have to say is .... YES

now i have an excuse for my addiction

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I'm just glad
I'm not catholic

Aye, so am I

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Not only does it help fight cancer - it is also amazing at increasing your hearing skills....
"..... is that someone walking up the stairs................
"
"......was that the front door................

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is getting a little gross. I don't want to have visuals of my fello ATS's "wacking" out a few "or playing Jimmy Hendrix". It's just weird. Plain weird.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
This is getting a little gross. I don't want to have visuals of my fello ATS's "wacking" out a few "or playing Jimmy Hendrix". It's just weird. Plain weird.

I agree. I'm not a prude or sexually repressed by any means but there are some things the rest of us simply do not need to know.

[edit on 4/21/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I'm not a prude or sexually repressed by any means

ahh but see, now all the men of ATS just got visualizations as to what the nature of that statement really entailed muhahah

So we are all lifting our leaf-skirts in this thread

[edit on 023030p://21u45 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok mods, close this thread down. The natives are getting restless. If i wanted to hear naughty things from Texans and horny teenagers i would have logged onto sextube.com

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Breathe dingleberry, we will get through this together, it will have a happy climax I promise

**on a side-note; thanks for that link

[edit on 083030p://21u05 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by dingleberry77

Breathe dingleberry, we will get through this together, it will have a happy climax I promise

**on a side-note; thanks for that link

[edit on 083030p://21u05 by Lucid Lunacy]

Well, obviously a lot of people have been 'happy climaxing' of late. ATS - Addicted Ticklers Society!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
if masturbation reduces the risk of cancer then theres some wankers and jerks at my work who will never get cancer of the prostate

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
So this is the thread where all the boys hang out at. Hmmm.

Yep, boys locker room. Time for me to exit.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77

Well, obviously a lot of people have been 'happy climaxing' of late. ATS - Addicted Ticklers Society!

Actually I don't masturbate too often admittedly. So I don't know if I qualify for that society. I do want more happiness and climaxing though, so I will consider joining your society. I'll have to get back to you on that! Thanks for the heads up! Ticklers FTW Ticklers for anti-Cancer!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

But we need the womens' moral support in this movement, else we feel angst with guilt!...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

But we need the womens' moral support in this movement, else we feel angst with guilt!...

LMAO. *im not looking* *im not looking*

So what, all the woman are suppose to congregate on this testosterone filled thread and do a cheer? "Go boys, Go boys, Goooo boooys"

*running away very quickly*
lol:

[edit on 22-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wow... Sticky thread (no PUN! Where's my drumroll?).

From what I can tell the theory/idea goes that the prostate concentrates certain nutrients in the blood stream, such as Vitamin C, up to 600 times more concentrated that what they would normally be. So, if there are carcinogens floating around in your bloodstream, they're going to get concentrated as well if they aren't 'flushed out' regularly.

The same line of thinking goes for breast cancer - the breast concentrates nutrients for milk, but carcinogens may also build up in the tissue.

But uh, how did the OP find this article from 5 years ago?

'Blast from the past!' Good grief, I'm closing my response before I start with the wisecracks.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

So what, all the woman are suppose to congregate on this testosterone filled thread and do a cheer? "Go boys, Go boys, Goooo boooys!

Oh, how awesome would that be!
That would be quite encouraging, not quite the "real thing" of course, but still, very helpful in our endeavor to fight against Cancer!

*p.s my estrogen levels are higher then most men, so you can cheer me specifically if not the others
hehe

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So what, all the woman are suppose to congregate on this testosterone filled thread and do a cheer? "Go boys, Go boys, Goooo boooys!

Oh, how awesome would that be!
That would be quite encouraging, not quite the "real thing" of course, but still, very helpful in our endeavor to fight against Cancer!

*p.s my estrogen levels are higher then most men, so you can cheer me specifically if not the others
hehe

Oh Lord. I see the T-shirts now for the fight against cancer. What color should the ribbon be? Need a slogan and logo too. LOL

Im bailing now before I get a big red warn.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
up to 600 times more concentrated that what they would normally be

Normally be? In context to what? In context to what other body part?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Well, i can't find the factoid link immediately,

but there is a lack of cancer with people that are pre-disposed to having warts.
There is also evidence that people that have contracted herpes-simplex
do not get life shortning cancer either.

maybe we can find enough statistics to show that bubble gum chewers
that swallow their gum, contract cancer more often than the population at large...

engaging in a hedonist pleasure does not necessarily reduce cancer,,,
as those self-satisifiers probably met their end before any cancer
had the time to become fatal.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Yes, just generally anywhere in the blood stream. I read that in the original published paper.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join