It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of White Powdered Gold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
From the Hudson files and Sir Lawrence Gardner the white powered gold holds many secrets and power, but does it really do what they claim to? If so where did it originate from?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No, of course not.

The man that "discovered" this stuff, David Hudson I believe his name is, had to retire from his work due to heart disease.

Since the white powder gold, according to Hudson himself, is supposed to make the person taking it live forever, isn't it odd that Hudson is struck down by a disease he could cure in an instant?

Are you aware that Hudson has claimed that he has cured AIDS with this snake oil?

Only the lowest of the low prey on the most desperate people on Earth - the people that are dying of terminal diseases and know it.

Hudson, Gardner, et al. can't die fast enough for me.

They are the scum of the Earth.

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think you will find the secret is in the sand

Gold and Egypt seem inseparable, whether mined locally or imported. Egyptian hieroglyphs describe gold as "more plentiful than dirt" (2600 BC)

lots of white stuff in the desert!!

maybe the granite resonance chamber(now cracked) that is inside the great Pyramid was a gold manufacturing plant that you poured sand in and out came gold it would only take us to know that magical frequency to disaccociate gold or reconstitute it.

ISA

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Isn't white gold just an ORME?

Was posted a while ago in a thread, although I wouldn't buy anything commercially (who knows what your getting!!) but I believe it has some astounding implications.

ORME (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Element)

"Monoatomic elements are nothing more than elements which are chemically isolated, i.e. instead of 60 atoms of Carbon are 34 atoms of Silicon being bound together in something called a Buckministerfullerene or a knobbier version of the same. The significance lies in the fact that when a single element metal progresses from a normal metallic state to a monoatomic state, it passes through a series of chemically different states. These include:

An alloy of numerous atoms of the same element, which exhibit all the characteristics normally associated with the metal: electrical conductivity, color, specific gravity, density, and so forth. The atom’s intrinsic temperature might be room temperature.

A combination of significantly fewer atoms of the same element, which no longer exhibit all of the characteristics normally associated with the metal. For example, the electrical conductivity or color might change. The atom’s intrinsic temperature drops, for example, to 50 to 100 oK (or about two hundred degrees below zero oC).

A Microcluster of far few atoms -- typically on the order of less than one hundred atoms, and as few as a dozen or so atoms. The metal characteristics begin to fall off one by one until the so-called metal is hardly recognized. The intrinsic temperature has now fallen to the range of 10 to 20 oK, only slightly above Absolute Zero.

A Monoatomic form of the element -- in which each single atom is chemically inert and no longer possesses normal metallic characteristics; and in fact, may exhibit extraordinary properties. The atom’s intrinsic temperature is now about 1 oK, or close enough to Absolute Zero that Superconductivity is a virtually automatic condition.

A case in point is Gold. Normally a yellow metal with a precise electrical conductivity and other metallic characteristics, the metallic nature of gold begins to change as the individual gold atoms form chemical combinations of increasingly small numbers. At a microcluster stage, there might be 13 atoms of gold in a single combination. Then, dramatically, at the monoatomic state, gold becomes a forest green color, with a distinctly different chemistry. It’s electrical conductivity goes to zero even as its potential for Superconductivity becomes maximized. Monoatomic gold can exhibit substantial variations in weight, as if it were no longer fully extant in space-time."

I'll post the link so you can look over it yourself, but it has some intersting possibilities. As I say, I doubt the 'white powder gold' ,as it's being marketed, contains this and if it does, it'll be highly diluted.

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Is it actually gardner and hudson who are selling this? from what I've seen they are only 2 scientists collaborating on research that has both led them to similar conclusions. I'd like a link if you have one.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
reply to post by Harte

Is it actually gardner and hudson who are selling this? from what I've seen they are only 2 scientists collaborating on research that has both led them to similar conclusions. I'd like a link if you have one.

thanks. EMM

Neither one is a scientist in any sense of the word.

Hudson holds several patents on a process he claims isolates this bogus, bogus stuff.

Not in most countries, though, because most countries only patent ]real things.

Because the stuff is not real, in most countries, anyone can sell a product claiming to be white powder gold.

Eat it with this caveat-

The consumption of a product claiming to be white powder gold is an example of Darwinian evolutionary theory at it's finest.

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Well, from what I've read, he isn't a scientist, but is highly intellectual and has been in contact with many different institutions concerning his discovery. Found another article here, seems to be from a lecture of some sort, explains everything, how he found it, process it takes to seperate it etc.

Even gives examples of people he has helped with various diseases. He didn't sell any of it, he showed a doctor the effects it had on a golden retriever with all different ailments, and the doctor asked if he could test it. Doctor tried it on a patient who had days left to live and within a month he was walking round and feeding himself.

Besides, through the process he has transmuted various metals depending on the amount of 'fractional vaporization' wanted. 70 seconds was when palladium was read, thats the first 'platinum' (light and heavy and produced), next came platinum then rhodium, then ruthenium, then iridium and finally osmium. Each of these is part of the 'platinum' family, ruthenium, rhodium and palladium are light platinums and osmium, iridium and platinum are heavy platinums.

So I don't see why he'd be selling 'this crap' since rhodium sells for about three thousand dollars per ounce. Gold sells for about four hundred dollars an ounce. Iridium sells for about eight hundred dollars an ounce and ruthenium sells for one hundred and fifty dollars an ounce. Normal mines yield around 1/3 an ounce per ton, he claims to be able to create 2400 ounces per ton. So I think he's set for money, read the links.

www.eskimo.com...

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Well, from what I've read, he isn't a scientist, but is highly intellectual and has been in contact with many different institutions concerning his discovery. Found another article here, seems to be from a lecture of some sort, explains everything, how he found it, process it takes to seperate it etc.

Yeah, read it several years ago.

It was part of a tour Hudson did, speaking to crowds of New Agers.

There's a transcript out there of his "lecture" in Dallas, TX. as well.

Even gives examples of people he has helped with various diseases. He didn't sell any of it, he showed a doctor the effects it had on a golden retriever with all different ailments, and the doctor asked if he could test it. Doctor tried it on a patient who had days left to live and within a month he was walking round and feeding himself.

Riiight.

Cures cancer, AIDS, live forever, etc.

Besides, through the process he has transmuted various metals depending on the amount of 'fractional vaporization' wanted.

If you believe anything other than nuclear fusion can transmute metals, then by all means, go ahead and eat this stuff. You're a prime candidate for the Darwinian lottery I mentioned.

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic MultiversSo I don't see why he'd be selling 'this crap' since rhodium sells for about three thousand dollars per ounce. Gold sells for about four hundred dollars an ounce. Iridium sells for about eight hundred dollars an ounce and ruthenium sells for one hundred and fifty dollars an ounce. Normal mines yield around 1/3 an ounce per ton, he claims to be able to create 2400 ounces per ton. So I think he's set for money, read the links.

Yeah, you'd think so, wouldn't you?

Apparently not, though.

You'd also think that somebody might be interested in this stuff that cancels out gravity itself, wouldn't you?

Ditto.

I said he doesn't have exclusive rights, didn't I?

Like I said, most countries will only patent processes and chemicals that are real.

There are a thousand different rip-off artists foisting crap on folks claiming it's "white powder gold."

I have no idea if Hudson is one of them, or if he's even still alive.

He was at death's door last time I checked.

Must be suicidal, right? I mean, with his ORME (a name he made up) he could be back on his feet forever and in no time.

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dredd120
From the Hudson files and Sir Lawrence Gardner the white powered gold holds many secrets and power, but does it really do what they claim to? If so where did it originate from?

Gold is yellow. Always has been, and always will be. "White gold," is a misnomer applied to gold rings coated with a nickel alloy. So I would have to assume that this Gardner fellow is full of crap and that whatever claims he's making are also crap.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
"Sir" Lawrence Gardner is a well known liar, fantasist and snake oil salesman.

He is simply not a Knight of the Realm as the "Sir" implies - he just made up this title along with all the other ones he claims:

Laurence Gardner, Prior of the Celtic Church's Sacred Kindred of St Columba, is an internationally known sovereign and chivalric genealogist. Distinguished as the Chevalier Labhràn de Saint Germain, he is Presidential Attaché to the European Council of Princes - a constitutional advisory body established in 1946. He is formally attached to the Noble Household Guard of the Royal House of Stewart, founded at St German-en-Laye in 1692, and is the Jacobite Historiographer Royal.

Jacobite Historiographer Royal?

"formally attached to the Noble Household Guard of the Royal House of Stewart" - no idea how he manages this as the Stuarts were finished over 200 years ago!

I believe he bases himself in Belgium - a place full of these fantasy royals.

He also writes near gibberish books about the holy grail and lots of "bloodlines" type nonsense - Fortean Times gave his last book 0 out of 10 - something I've never seen before or since - and basically accused him of being a serial liar.

Sooo...if you want to send this idiot your money for a bag full of powder that you eat and will "cure AIDS" and give you eternal life then that's your problem.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just another Kevin Trudeau. People buy into it because they're hopeless and believe the word of a liar looking out only to make money.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Still trying to find the snake oil claim, but I have found it odd that there is barely anything out there on this stuff, but if it is as amazing as he is claiming then I doubt that it would be. As for the 'ORME' (a name that he made up), how do you think stuff like 'gravity' and 'anthropology' are named? does the force tell them what it's called when they discover it?

"Oh crap you've found me, hi, I'm gravity, I keep you here due to a force of nature which you haven't discovered yet, good luck!!"

I am reserved about this, and I WON'T be buying this stuff commercially as I said before, although I'm not going to write it off completely. Alot of this research has some great implications and you can't just ignore it because you don't trust the guy who discovered it. As for curing disease I'm not sure, it isn't aimed at curing disease, it is meant to boost your immune system ALOT, which help's fight the disease and we don't even kow if they went away for good (although he did claim a doctor had used the solution on pancreatic cancer patient, which after 2 months was nearly all gone and the patient was walking round).

Anyway, I'm going to keep my eye out for more info on this subject,

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have discovered a fantastic natural cure all from a special type of clay found only in my back yard.

it can cure cancer, madness and death and every other disease known to man.

I am seeling it for $100 a gramme,

any takers ?

you'll have to rush I only have several tonnes left

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by legionromanes
I have discovered a fantastic natural cure all from a special type of clay found only in my back yard.

it can cure cancer, madness and death and every other disease known to man.

I am seeling it for $100 a gramme,

any takers ?

you'll have to rush I only have several tonnes left

You'll be hearing from my attorneys.

I have the only patent on clay-based cure-alls in America.

My cure is based on the fact that we are all made from clay, re: Genesis.

You, sir are a pretender. Only I have the finest, purest clay cure that money can buy.

I also have some sand that cures athlete's foot. It's chaeper, but it only cures one thing.

Harte

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If you have some time check out this video here.
Lost Secrets of the Ark;The Real Power of GOLD -

This Video gave me a wealth of information about the gold you speak of.
As beings of light, we have known about this for a long time.
Yet those who hold power over such knowledge have kept it a hidden secert for a long long time now.

Its said that this gold can cure cancer, heal the living! IT holds levitation properties on objects. And generate on another frequency band!
Theres much to be known about this substance. Is it the truth? Or is it just a yarn to spin us off the truth of something else they might know?

[edit on 21-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
If you have some time check out this video here.
Lost Secrets of the Ark;The Real Power of GOLD -

[edit on 21-4-2008 by zysin5]

Thanks, before that I just found Gardner annoying - now after seeing 10 minutes of that I truly detest him.

I nearly threw my monitor out of the window.

top topics

join