It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
well if its real he sure got lucky it stayed for a filming. what i saw never stayed for a photo shoot. totaly different then this craft but one thing i noticed is there seems to be allot of different varieties of flying crafts out there. at least this post got me to check my battery in my camera. cant wait for this investigation... or will it fade away.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
reply to post by internos

Do you think that aliens know the level of technology in our mobile/camera phones, if so this could explain why they seem to always be just out of focus.

And do you think digital filming was introduced to mobile/cameras to make it easier for the powers to be to debunk sensitive issues as CGI's ?

My feeling is they maybe vibrate in an odd wavelength that makes them hard for us to see and photograph. maybe as camera tech keeps improving we will get clearer shots?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The shape of the object looks somewhat consistent with the top of an outdoor tabletop patio heater, which you usually assemble piece by piece. Note the diamond pattern at the base as the object spins:

[edit on 17-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Do you think that aliens know the level of technology in our mobile/camera phones, if so this could explain why they seem to always be just out of focus.

I don't have proofs that aliens do exists, so it's too difficult to me to imagine what they know and what they don't

And do you think digital filming was introduced to mobile/cameras to make it easier for the powers to be to debunk sensitive issues as CGI's ?

This is a very intelligent question:
in my opinion, digital filming, in general, does make it easier to create hoaxes and more difficult to spot their fingerprints:

BUT

this could even be part of an agenda: now we have a situation in which genuine and hoaxes are mixed all together, and besides, unfortunately, often the most popular ufo videos are the fake ones:
so, if this is happening because someone planned it, well the agenda is working very well.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just in case, for all UFO Hunters that just happen upon a UFO:

teslaandlyne (6 seconds ago)
A UV meter should be available, like this will happen, to pick up the sparking
response. If you are in a hot spot and expect more the UV reading might go up
and verify close by static emissions.

A good piece of equipment.
OVNI UFO VIDEO
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Yeah, its the bottom of a bug sapper.

So thats what been flying around all these years.

Except the real static fliers are way more powerful.

ED:
U.F.O. and MYSTERY CLOUD APPEARS SAME PLACE!
www.youtube.com...

Real thing guys... chemcloud left behind.

Positive ions did their thing. I told you so.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm not wasting my time anymore on video's

Simply because of the fact that these kind of shots are easily done realisticly using CGI

All you need is basic knowledge of camera/motion tracking. A little modelling and compositing.

I need more than just a video.

I'm glad i experienced a great sighting so that helps.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I feel ya Tesla. Im just saying its consistent with the design of outdoor patio heaters. It could be the real thing though , who knows.....

[edit on 17-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

I feel ya Tesla. Im just saying its consistent with the design of outdoor patio heaters. I could be the real thing , who knows.....

What do you think of the cloud left behind:
www.youtube.com...

ED:

teslaandlyne (13 seconds ago)
luckymauro, your cloud left behind video makes perfect sense if a static ion charge was generated by that craft.

Put it on this one:
www.youtube.com...

ED+: I see the next post.. the cloud moved...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well its certainly peculiar. I did a side by side comparison of the cloud video and the ufo video earlier in this thread. the two backyards look slightly different. observe where the fence meets the building. what happened?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Please wait a minute: are we trying to backup an UFO video with a video of an ordinary cloud taken two days after? Please correct me if i'm wrong, because perhaps i'm missing something here.

[edit on 17/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech
I'm not wasting my time anymore on video's

Simply because of the fact that these kind of shots are easily done realistically using CGI

All you need is basic knowledge of camera/motion tracking. A little modeling and compositing.

I need more than just a video.

I'm glad i experienced a great sighting so that helps.

So in future if we see and film a ufo, we should get the film and hide it forever or should we post it on here for the world to see.
If we post it on here (ATS) how would we know if its real or CGI if "CGI's"
are so good its getting harder to tell them apart. Since no one has come forward with definite proof that UFO's exist HOW do we tell them apart???

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Not really for me. I thought it was more peculiar that both the backyards looked diff. rather than a mere cloud.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Please wait a minute: are we trying to backup an UFO video with a video of an ordinary cloud taken two days after? Please correct me if i'm wrong, because perhaps i'm missing something here.

Chemtrails last long after the high flying triangle craft goes by.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

Not altogether abovetech, Billy Meier saucer videos still vex the CGI people.

Hoaxers say its a hoax eventually, not the real ones.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Not really for me. I thought it was more peculiar that both the backyards looked diff. rather than a mere cloud.

Do you and other posters expect the camera man to stand in exactly the same spot 2 days later while filming the cloud?
i dont think he even thought about this and IMHO i would call this CGI if he did stand in the same spot cause then we could call rehearsed.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is most certainly a roof vent top. Usually these are placed on top of home heating ducts.

JMO

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The cloud was left behind 2 days later...what makes you think they are related and this isn't "Just a cloud"? Why did it take 2 days for the cloud to appear if it was left behind by the UFO?

Isn't it more likely that the cloud was just a cloud. I don't think it's unusual to see clouds in the sky, and I bet that cloud would have been there whether or not someone saw a UFO in that part of the sky 2 days earlier (plus it seems to me that the cloud was at a higher altitude than the UFO...but it's hard to tell exactly.)

EDIT TO ADD:

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Chemtrails last long after the high flying triangle craft goes by.

But that cloud moved in a hurry. Again I ask, why would the "air disturbed by the UFO" just sit there fo two days, then become a cloud, and then float off?

[edit on 4/17/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

[edit on 4/17/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Do you and other posters expect the camera man to stand in exactly the same spot 2 days later while filming the cloud?
i dont think he even thought about this and IMHO i would call this CGI if he did stand in the same spot cause then we could call rehearsed.

Listen: may we AT LEAST expect a GENUINE, UNCUTTED, UNPROCESSED, UNEDITED video???
Because THIS is the issue with this video... Did you find an explanation to the shape-shifting which occurs whe he zooms out or shall we discuss only the "positive" facets of this video? This video, is FISHY to say the least: please prove me wrong: ask to that guy to provide the original uncutted video, and let's wait and see what will be the response.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
LISTEN im not trying to debunk this post in anyway!, in fact im trying to back it.
what im trying to say is some posters claim that its a different backyard, guess what it isnt, its the same back yard how do i guess this? well the big wall (building) on the left has the same wooden feature hanging off it in the UFO movie as the cloud, its just the camera man is in a different spot

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join