It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
...odd i dont see a battery warning on the lcd display...

You wouldn't.

The indicators you see in the viewfinder of a camcorder do not show up on the recorded image.

Nothing odd about that.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well look, i'm very open to the idea of structured flying craft, unknown to current science civilian science flying around our skies, this however seems like (drum roll please) CGI!

Sorry but for me it just has a very CGI feel about it, i'm sure many people here spend their days loking up videos and you'll know once you've seen a few you just get a feeling when it's CGI, something not quite right about it. I think the government do have some exotic craft they're not sharing with us, so maybe at some point someone will capture some seriously compelling, impossible to discount footage.

I might be wrong but i don't think i am, keep looking upwards and good luck on finding something.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hmmmm....can anybody tell me where this thing is tied to on the right hand side id it is strung up by fishing line? I looked at both of the YouTubers vids and I dont see any point of reference that would be a high enough altitude to string it up. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In this video the brightness has been deliberately INCREASED in post processing:
when you increase the brightness of a video in which the background is light, like in this one, you HIDE many details: now it would be interesting to ask to the guy WHY he did increased the brightness of the video.
It doesn't make much sense to analyze a video in which some details are potentially HIDDEN:
this means that if (for example) there's a string over it, then there's NO WAY to see it, so as if there's something below it then there's NO WAY to see it so as if there's some CGI fingerprint, then there's no way to spot it.
Now, if the guy would share the original, unedited video, then it could be worthy to be looked at carefully, if would not, then there is not much else to say: it would be just another video whatsoever on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Very interesting. I'm looking at this video now in a video editor... frame by frame, and I'm seeing very obvious motion blurs in those flashing lights as the camera is moving like it is because he's holding his cellphone in his hand where it's not mounted on tripod as most cellphone's aren't.

But those motion blurs where I'm seeing those streams coming off each light when the cam moves are like we see in long exposure photographs, for example, only makes this video even more intriguing. I've never seen a UFO CGI video that shows such motion blurs because it's something most hoaxers don't even think of adding to make things look more real.

Plus, it would be hard to add something like that that's only showing up in a split second. hmmmm.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I dunno guys, what do you think?
Are these two backyards even the same backyard?

[edit on 17-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm looking at different frames of this movie in a photo editor and not seeing any indication of any "fishing lines" anywhere. At least not yet... will keep looking though! Would love to prove this one a fake!! lol

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
In this video the brightness has been deliberately INCREASED in post processing:
when you increase the brightness of a video in which the background is light, like in this one, you HIDE many details: now it would be interesting to ask to the guy WHY he did increased the brightness of the video.
It doesn't make much sense to analyze a video in which some details are potentially HIDDEN:
this means that if (for example) there's a string over it, then there's NO WAY to see it, so as if there's something below it then there's NO WAY to see it so as if there's some CGI fingerprint, then there's no way to spot it.
Now, if the guy would share the original, unedited video, then it could be worthy to be looked at carefully, if would not, then there is not much else to say: it would be just another video whatsoever on YouTube.

this is what I was talking about a few posts above. Thanks for a better explanation and understanding of it. Also the wobble thing still bothers me. Others were bothered that it only stood still. But the way I view it, is if - IF - this is "superior" alien technology, why wouldn't they be able to hover in one place AND not wobble...I mean, is the pilot woozy from his interstellar trip here??

however, for the moment assuming this is really a UFO - but something from the government rather than alien...well, that could indeed wobble...I mean look at the how our government operates with everything else

link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I dont see any fishing lines either, but would fishing line be visible with blurry shaky camera footage from 40 or so yards away on an overcast cloudy day?

link   
I've captured a sequence of stills from this video when he zooms out:

It seems that the object has NEVER the same shape, unlike when it's on close up: thoughts?

[edit on 17/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

to me thats the "wobble" I was talking about...it sort of swings side-to-side and/or wobbles, causing the appearance of shape changing...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I noticed that too internos -- I suppose that could mean anything. If it's real then this would just be cited as one of those anomalous features of this UFO.
Many UFOs are said to change shapes but this one is very subtle in those changes we are seeing.

If it's CGI, then it would be cited as being one that's sloppy in it's execution.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I noticed that too internos -- I suppose that could mean anything. If it's real then this would just be cited as one of those anomalous features of this UFO.
Many UFOs are said to change shapes but this one is very subtle in those changes we are seeing.

If it's CGI, then it would be cited as being one that's sloppy in it's execution.

I know it, pala:
but the problem is that i've never heard of ufos which change shape only if filmed with the zoom out:
this effect is visible only after he zooms out: but we should notice (much better) this effect when he zooms in: unfortunately, this doesn't happen. It's more likely an "anomalous feature" of the video than of the UFO, imho

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I've captured a sequence of stills from this video when he zooms out:

It seems that the object has NEVER the same shape, unlike when it's on close up: thoughts?

[edit on 17/4/2008 by internos]

Ahhh! Now we are getting somewhere. I am interested in the bottom of the craft and how it changes. If it is simply on a fishing line we should see different angles visible on the object as it swings from side to side. Yet, the bottom of the craft does not seem to do this. Is the bottom a solid block or is it a morphing block? See the indentations on the bottom?

I have to get to work but I will check back later. I am enjoying this open discussion. I am not one of those people that think every rock is alive if you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Was this spotted near a military installation? The reason I ask is that this looks similar surveillance test drones (UAV’s) that I have seen being tested. They use a ducted fan and have that slight wobble to them.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm seeing this vid in an editor and I'm seeing a lot of morphing going on from the 50.08 mark.

It happens so fast though, you can't see those morphings unless you view the vid frame by frame.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I watched this video several times and just don't get why the person wouldn't have been screaming or something? Don't you think you would be somewhat excited if you caught something like this on cam? I know I would. To me there is just no reaction.
I know that I would be total freaked out, as would most people... We are a tough crowd, just doesn't sit right with me.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Do you think that aliens know the level of technology in our mobile/camera phones, if so this could explain why they seem to always be just out of focus.

And do you think digital filming was introduced to mobile/cameras to make it easier for the powers to be to debunk sensitive issues as CGI's ?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
I watched this video several times and just don't get why the person wouldn't have been screaming or something? Don't you think you would be somewhat excited if you caught something like this on cam? I know I would. To me there is just no reaction.
I know that I would be total freaked out, as would most people... We are a tough crowd, just doesn't sit right with me.

Two thumbs down eh? When I saw a ufo it was at night out of my bedroom window. I just sat wide eyed looking at the thing thinking what the fudge is that? My wife heard me breathing heavy but she just laid in bed. I didn't tell her till afterwards because I guess I was trying to figure out what it was first. It was a UFO by definition.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
he also put this little video up,a comparrison of 2 more "simular" shapes in the sky.

www.youtube.com...

He used JAIME MAUSSAN fake to make his own fake.

But the static discharges look authentic.
There are reported to be model that work.

ED: Static electricity dazzles everyone, nothing new here.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join