It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Anytime Maussan is involved, step back and think twice.

Notice that we never see it actually change location. There is a cut, and two minutes later we see it in a different location. Of course, Jaime wasn't happy with the footage and just had to mess around with it, adding the "interference".
Looks a lot like something hanging on a string.

[edit on 4/17/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Anytime Maussan is involved, step back and think twice.

Notice that we never see it actually change location. There is a cut, and two minutes later we see it in a different location. Of course, Jaime wasn't happy with the footage and just had to mess around with it, adding the "interference".
Looks a lot like something hanging on a string.

Never heard of the guy. I'm not very well versed in the personalities within the UFO community. Insightful analysis of his "footage". Thanks!

[edit on 4/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I removed that second video. It got in by accident and I couldn't make any sense out of it.

Jaime Maussan is known to be a UFO sensationalist rather than and investigator. He just doesn't care.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It kind of resembles/reminds me of the debunked fake Gulf Breeze "UFOs".

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f48e10027f5d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/079c77d881bb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0a208d0edfa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I think we have reached the point where video/pictures are no longer viable proof of anything. They can and will be faked better than anything real. Also we have been stuck in the same evidence loop for the last 4000 years of eye witnesses, drawings, pictures, and now videos. Though technology has progressed the evidence has always stayed the same, so what we need is new types of evidence to further the truth and not just repeat that we continue to seem to only have.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I think we have reached the point where video/pictures are no longer viable proof of anything. They can and will be faked better than anything real. Also we have been stuck in the same evidence loop for the last 4000 years of eye witnesses, drawings, pictures, and now videos. Though technology has progressed the evidence has always stayed the same, so what we need is new types of evidence to further the truth and not just repeat that we continue to seem to only have.

I agree. Anything can be faked these days. And faked very well. Proof for me would be me actually witnessing it. Or having a warp coil fall from the sky into my greedy little hands...

[edit on 4/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The man seemed genuine enough to me and I could not see the string so I am going to believe this one. In spite of Jaime being involved.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Kudos to him on the complete lack of emotion and denying his family and neighbours being part of this amazing experience by shouting for them to come see.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
fake! - coz aliens dont exist and coz secret government projects wouldn't design it ufo looking .. thats just stupid....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
First of all, you're all terrible investigators. Did you notice the interaction between him and "his" dogs. The dog wouldn't even let him pet him. He had to give the dog a treat for him to even get close and it still shy'd away. And who leaves their tiny dogs outside all night? And what was he feeding them from the fridge? Treats? Usually dogs are fed full meals in the morning. His story doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Looks real to me.... Definitely there's an object about 200-300 feet from the camera/camcorder... you can see a ring on lower inside with light devices.. can see some rotation...

This doesn't look like CGI and it doesn't look fake to me..
The ideal thing would of course be to have been there and seen it first hand..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What is the name of the videographer who recorded this footage Phage? Do you know
his name and where he lives? Please advise, thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have seen this video many times before and this is the coolest UFO i have ever seen, i dont think its real because its too small and why didn't he film it when it moved away? Besides any witnesses?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I think his name is Ruiz. Here is another comparison

It seems the "interference" was added after the fact in order to support the claim that whenever the object moved, the "interference" made it impossible to see it. The object could only be captured on tape when it was stationary.

When something hanging on a string is moved, it swings. That is hard to hide on video.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My question is this, where was everyone else during this time? I would think it would be like Independence Day and everyone will be out looking, there would be more then one video. But there isn't, news didn't cover it if it was done 2 years ago, nothing else but this one. So it's a fake

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I think his name is Ruiz. Here is another comparison

It seems the "interference" was added after the fact in order to support the claim that
whenever the object moved, the "interference" made it impossible to see it. The object
could only be captured on tape when it was stationary.

When something hanging on a string is moved, it swings. That is hard to hide on video.

I see, then he is luckymauro right? Or not, because you said “ I think ” then you are
not sure right? To say I think is not an argument, we both know that because it is equal
to suppose or to speculate, then you can not debunk a case if you don't know who is
the main character or should I say the witness but if you like I'll say the alleged witness
in this case Mr. Mauricio Ruiz who lives in.... do you know where?

Then you said “It seems the "interference" was added after the fact”.
Here we go again: to say “it seems” is not an argument because it's equal to suppose,
to speculate not as a fact, it's like bluffing not fact unless some evidence is provided
to demonstrate the claim, simple. Then the debunk is not complete because it's based
in “It seems, I think” simple.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I removed that second video. It got in by accident and I couldn't make any sense out of it.

Jaime Maussan is known to be a UFO sensationalist rather than and investigator. He just doesn't care.

You're so correct! He does whatever he can to sensationalize the phenomenon through photos, videos, etc.. without even properly analyzing the evidence or investigating the claims. We've known this for years too. For starters, he's probably raking in untold millions off of the UFO craze that started down in New Mexico ever since that solar eclipse in 1994/95 (whenever it was).

There was a show that was aired on Discovery channel a few times (can't remember the name of it). It involved MUFON investigators looking into evidence of UFO's around the world. The first show I saw was about sightings in New Mexico. Jaime Moussan was on the show too. It turns out he has cronies that actually go out searching for any video or photo "evidence" that looks like a UFO so they can air it on Jaime's TV show. In some cases they even fabricate their own evidence and get people to tell wild stories. Why do people go along? They get to be on the most popular TV show in Mexico!!

One of the stories Jaime told the investigator was about a boy who snapped 4 or 5 photos of a UFO with his cell phone from his back porch. Just a minute or two after MUFON took the photos back and analyzed them they realized it was a complete hoax!!! And how many other times has this happened where evidence has been fabricated for profit? There's no way to know for sure!

The MUFON investigator that found evidence of a hoax said there's no way it could've been overlooked. Plus the EXIF data witin the photo proved they were taken MUCH further apart than the witness claimed. Either Jaime's cronies are getting people to fabricate evidence and witness testimony for attention or they aren't investigating anything.

That show was so awesome because MUFON actually challenged the hoaxers for wasting their friggin time!! Jaime included.

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I wonder how big that craft is? It doesnt look like its very big at all from that view point.

I dunno - Im 50/50 on this one. Im on the fence on whether or not I think its fake or real.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Do you mean to say that Ruiz is not the man in the video who claims to have taken it? I said "I think" because I don't know if Ruiz is who he says he is. If he isn't then that in itself makes this a hoax. I don't really care if he lives in Portland, Oregon or Whitefish, Montana, or Alvin, Texas. It isn't relevant to whether this is a hoax or not. It doesn't matter who he is or where he lives. What matters is the video he gave to Maussan.

"It seems" is not equal to "suppose". It actually means "it is likely" or "it appears". The fact that the "interference" is in one version of the video and not another means it is likely to have been added to one rather than removed from the other.

[edit on 4/18/2010 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join