It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gib_niner

This video is impressive enough - if its a hoax in the end - then its a very well executed one.

How is this a "well executed" hoax? I would assume a well executed hoax would be a good video AND a ton of back-up evidence to "corroborate" the story.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is not cgi. Anyone with any cgi knowledge would have made a more interesting video than a slapped together doohickey suspended from a wire in a major suburb on a clear morning.

Houston, Texas. Pop: 2.14 million.

This UFO existed only in the poster's yard and nowhere else. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've been talking with the guy who shot this video for a while now and I think he's telling the truth. I deal with trolls & cons all the time, and IMO he's not one of them.

He didn't come here because he felt you guys were going to gang up on him. I honestly don't blame him after reading some of the negative posts.

I would at least remain neutral until you have all the data.

I forwarded the video to Stanton Friedman to get his take.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Good footage.I'd once had that same experience. I sat down in the garden with a good friend of mine and watching the clear blue sky. When suddenly out of nowere a cloud moved in the picture. We looked at eachother like we were going nuts. Then when i pointed out to the cloud it disapeared in front of our eyes.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes it looks like a solid object, very fascinatimng, and well as far as fotos go, we all know what can be done with those. This could very well be the "Real Deal",But I was curious, after I took a screen shot and put it in photosho to reduce that almost stark contrast, I got a better look at what appears to be those mysterious light, and I realized that the second pix on the right taken at about 41 seconds, seems to have 2 light spots on top of the cowl, almost like reflections but the light sources are underneath the cowl, is this some unknown affect of antigravity? is it my photoshop?, I hope someone takes a look at this a little closer, as we all know about the chupacabras in brazil, and what they turned out to be. I hope its not a balloon.I hope one you dedicated pros out there gives it ago and sheds some more light on this

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
The fact that "it" doesnt move makes me lean on the "fake" side more than normal and how the guy said "his battery went flat" - odd i dont see a battery warning on the lcd display...

WOOT? The battery warning is on the display, yes, it does not imprint on the actual video! You are thinking about movies where things work that way for dramatic effect. But yes suspicious video anyhow. I say it's MI6 showing off.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I found a UFO pic at UFO Casebook that looks EXACTLY like the one in this video!

UFO April 11, 2008 - Houston, Texas

UFO April 24, 1993 - Jalisco, Guadalajara

Turn the pic upside down and it is an exact match!

1993-Jalisco, Guadalajara, April 24-This photograph was taken in the state of Jalisco in 1993. Several years later more reports of UFOs are made: On Saturday, January 3, 1998, at 3 a.m., airline pilot Gary Sanders who has 24 years of flying experience in the USAF saw a reddish-colored light move rapidly from east to west, then the object suddenly changed direction by about 135 degrees of turn and very sharply, twice, defying "any laws of flight and physics that I am aware of." On Saturday, December 5, 1998, between 7 and 7:30 p.m., thousands of people in the states of Jalisco and Aguascaliente in Mexico watched a UFO described as "a very bright white light" fly over the Sierra Madre mountains.

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Markshark4]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thats interesting, nice catch! In the 1993 image do you see some, whats it called ,pixelation , like a cut and paste, I don't know, some of you may though, around the daylight image, reminds me of the Billy miers birthdaycake models for some reason. Of, course far be it from me to impugne this thrilling and pulsepounding event!
I saw many comments at the youtube that were rather obnoxious from both sides, however there was one poster who asked a question that captured my attention, being that I look at these things from a behavioralistic, more than technical viewpoint and that was, if the dog was being fed, would one take a camera along to do so? That did concern me a tad. But then, perhaps sightings are so frequent that, people normally take cameras with them in that area when going ot feed their pets, remove the garbage, etc., just so as not to miss such a wondrous event.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This craft is not new to UFO circles. Fake or not it makes no difference. Research Third Reich UFO technology and you will find its origion.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoestardust
There is overwhelming propaganda and social conditioning for our programmed brains to be skeptical.

Then what makes you so immune? But if that's really happening, all the better. I'd rather be a skeptic than a sucker.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
to sys_config

dont worry that you think that it reminds of the 'Wedding Cake' ship - thats ok - anyone with any real intelligent discernment knows full well that billy's material is easily the best footage ever of UFO craft.

- ( be sure to watch the video i posted on the last page..)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

luckymauro (2 hours ago)
Reply |
the other witness who might have seen it have not come foward yet, and maybe because they don't want to be bashed or ridiculed by ATS or other hardcore skeptics, maybe they don't want to be bothered? I know, you catch HELL..and your privacy and family is at risk.

I just checked the "comments" on luckymauro's You Tube page that's showing the vid in the OP and I have problem with his latest comment because many of us here, regardless that we tried to analyze the flash animation version on You Tube were at least open minded enough about it to say that it would be worth it to analyze the non-flash version of this clip.
And I've shown plenty of stuff here in this forum where a few have sent me some very disturbing messages but this has never deterred me from showing my material here because I know it's authentic.

Something is "off" about luckymauro's statements in his comments in You Tube on this clip. Most of those comments by others on his You Tube pages are extremely belligerent, rude and negative yet he keeps engaging in that conversation with them yet will not come here when most of us have been very polite and very interested in finding out more about his video!! Something is not right here...

I've never, at any time, felt that myself or my family was or is at risk by my posting my material in this forum yet here is someone who's engaging in conversation with a bunch of potty mouth commenters yet refuses to come to a polite forum like this one whose members are truly interested in his video and want to find out more about it!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Yes an intriguing observation and the previous posters comment to me about intelligent discerning, moved me in the spirit of intelligent discerning to see who the material in question was entrusted to : Jaime Mausaan .
So gleefully, wanting learn about all our great icons in the field of Ufology, a subject I am totally naive save my experience with Caret, I chanced upon this on Jaime.
www.ufowatchdog.com...
Now, thats not to say this is a hoax, but I cannot help but notice the number of hoaxes that seem to gravitate to Jaimes and another Icons doorstep, LMH.
It seems when we request something to analyze, or need the kind of verification protocols that lets say Mufon (by no means perfect, its all we have besides Nuforc) we suddenly hit a brick wall. Now we are all human with hearts and aspirations, the last thing we would do is disparage anyone to make them or their case appear worthless, or from coming foward. These forums would be nowhere, if we were unable to slip into our brothers shoes, or say," there but for the grace of God go I."So the Submitter has been welcomed and treated graciously here.
But we do expect a modicum of forthrightness and sharing of information before we can see or say yes it is or isnt, lets give it to a third body, etc etc etc.

Anyway, I was a tad disturbed with Jaimes past historical record of continuing promoting a hoax, even when told it was a fake.
responding to that he stated, "the stars move, and they are ufos too"
err..ok..I am not a logicsmith so I dont understand that, or my spanish is terrible, or ufos are a product of the new multiculturalism, I haven't a clue.

But my discerning voice now tells me to move with more skepticism and review of the evidence at hand and that requested by fellow ATS members.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

..anyone with any real intelligent discernment knows full well that billy's material is easily the best footage ever of UFO craft.

I agree completely. This "clear video of ufo" is nothing compared to Billy Meier's evidence. Billy has already captured crystal clear real ET crafts on video and photographs that no one has been able to prove to be a hoax and yet we still don't believe. He has metal samples, sound recordings, and thousands of pages of printed material that a one armed farmer with a 6th grade education, having no technology at hand at the time, and living in the most remote villages in Switzerland just makes one raise serious eyebrows. Video experts and real science back up Meier's case, and yet again we still don't believe. Honestly, I think most UFO believers are just too damn afraid to face the truth and when the truth does finally come face to face you will still deny it because... you're still not ready. For those who are ready, Billy is the real deal. ATS will continue to have members who will criticize to the end on how "Fake" something looks like, so I say what's the point? Do your own research, gather the evidence and find your own truth.

Watch the documentary Contact: Extraterrestrial Experiences of Billy Meier (which you can find on youtube, google or torrents) and if that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.

Part 1 of 10.

Also, I must also add that I'm not saying that the UFO video being presented to us is fake, to me it does look like there's an actual object hovering in the sky. Nothing seems unusual or tampered with. The thing is, it's highly unlikely that it's of ET origin and there's a 99% chance it's our own military experimented crafts. So yes, it could be real but I wouldn't get all excited over it if it's our own. It's probably a means to keep the public thinking it's from out of this world but in reality it's not. Remember, our governments want to keep this free technology/energy a secret, so I see this as a nice big slap in the face to all of us. They're laughing at us big time.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

..anyone with any real intelligent discernment knows full well that billy's material is easily the best footage ever of UFO craft.

I agree completely. This "clear video of ufo" is nothing compared to Billy Meier's evidence. Billy has already captured crystal clear real ET crafts on video and photographs that no one has been able to prove to be a hoax and yet we still don't believe. He has metal samples, sound recordings, and thousands of pages of printed material that a one armed farmer with a 6th grade education, having no technology at hand at the time, and living in the most remote villages in Switzerland just makes one raise serious eyebrows. Video experts and real science back up Meier's case, and yet again we still don't believe. Honestly, I think most UFO believers are just too damn afraid to face the truth and when the truth does finally come face to face you will still deny it because... you're still not ready. For those who are ready, Billy is the real deal. ATS will continue to have members who will criticize to the end on how "Fake" something looks like, so I say what's the point? Do your own research, gather the evidence and find your own truth.

Watch the documentary Contact: Extraterrestrial Experiences of Billy Meier (which you can find on youtube or torrents) and if that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by eudaimonia]

I agree, but the topic isn't BIlly , used only as a description of what it, this particular craft, looked like looked like or reminded me of. , not to say it was by him , ATS naysayers or skeptics are an integral part of sifting out the chaff from the wheat, and I am happy to say display some very open mindedness on these matters, as everyone is bringing a lot of experience into the discussion, both exposure to hoaxes, and true mysteries, for which no answers are available. Each of us has a degree of the skeptic in them, some more so than others, the same for belief. But evidence from either is still subject to scrutiny, and with 400 plus sightings per month, its a lot to ask to let them all in, whether its the Mt palomar telescope, or a home video. The problems happen when we start labeling one another because we disagree with each other.
Now someone mentioned in the Youtube that near the veryend was something odd like a crane or scaffold, I would like us to look at that if true as that may explain the sudden shuttoff with no visible warning normally found in such cameras, to avoid panning to close to a potential contrivance.
we just move on to possibilities, and confirm or deny, without an axe to grind.
thats all

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
apparently the original poster of the video is still posting updates on the youtube site so he shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of. Some CGI hoaxers will post up fake videos on youtube or elsewhere and then disappear. The point that he is sticking around, at least, points to the credibility of the video so far. he mentioned on youtube that he still has the entire original video clip also which would be really interesting to look at. This is just a small clip from the original.

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sys_Config,

Here are the frames of this vid in the last section. There's no indication that there's any crane or scaffold ... anywhere in this video and as you can see... not at the end of it either where someone commented on You Tube that something was seen at the edge at the end but I'm not seeing anything there. I don't think that person viewed this video in an editor IMHO.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This guy has seen way too many spielberg films. The lights on the bottom of the object seem to be completely pointless. I'm pretty sure it's fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This has probably already been said, so I'm sorry. Whether this video is real or fake it is nonetheless irrelevant. It shows no intention, no capabilities, no properties, no occupants, it offers proof of nothing other than the existence of itself. A small circular thing hanging motionless 30 feet in the air. It is as irrelevant as a light moving against a dark background on a straight and steady path and videoed by a breathless witness who claims it is a ufo. We can all speculate all we want, but without the original video analysis even the scant contribution that this video could provide to the ufo community is lacking.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
We can all speculate all we want, but without the original video analysis even the scant contribution that this video could provide to the ufo community is lacking.

Quite so. Perhaps it might be possible to get a decent analysis from the original video. But the best we could possibly say about it is that if it's a hoax, we don't know how it was done. That's nowhere near saying it's "real," and a few billion miles away from verifying that it's some kind of craft controlled by time travelers or aliens or leprechauns.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Nohup]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join